Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in stocks now since they are down 10%?  (Read 258 times)
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

There's still a lot of unrest in the market, and it can continue to fall for a while. However, the risk has definitely fallen, as the prices are now lower than before. I'd go with a strategy where you divide your money up in equal sums and invest at different points of time with a determined interval for about a month or so. This removes a bit of the timing risk.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tipestry

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

When a stock falls, it's roughly equally likely that it will keep going down as it is that it will go back up; there's almost no (if any) correlation between past short term price change and future price change.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Sorry I know this is slightly off topic:

Is it a steal to purchase them now or should I give it more time?  I can buy most stocks at around a 10% discount Smiley

I was thinking of using the Robinhood app since they dont' charge fees and do like $100 a month for long term retirement investment.  Dollar cost averaging.

Or is it a gigantic bubble about to burst again?  I got burned bad in late nineties when bubble burst!
Good opportunities shouldn’t be something to be taken as a joke. If you see an opportunity to do something, it’s best for you to grab it immediately and not delay even for a single second or you might end up regretting tomorrow.

But sometimes, rushing into things like this might be too risky… so I will also advise you to be careful, but if things are alright, you shouldn’t delay at all. It’s left for youto decide wither you should steal this opportunity and invest in stocks or not, cause tomorrow it might go up. I’m not into stocks, I do cryptocurrencies only. Just saying.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 6321

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Sorry I know this is slightly off topic:

Is it a steal to purchase them now or should I give it more time?  I can buy most stocks at around a 10% discount Smiley

I was thinking of using the Robinhood app since they dont' charge fees and do like $100 a month for long term retirement investment.  Dollar cost averaging.

Or is it a gigantic bubble about to burst again?  I got burned bad in late nineties when bubble burst!

Some say that the world economy is close to another recession. If this is true, stocks are not a great business.

On the other hand, Bitcoin is still at special offer: 50% discount.
The beauty of the deal is that Bitcoin has a better chance to grow and when it does, it grows much more than the stocks. All in all, if you chose Bitcoin you have the chance to even cash out the investment and keep invested only the profit before any recession would come.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
Merited by Pleione527 (2)

Better invest in cryptos instead of stocks especially now that cryptos starting to pump again.To those people who buy or hold their coins weeks ago can surely gets a better earnings now. I think the potential that people will going to have a good future can happen thru crypto investments.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: