Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $13,000 hit  (Read 162 times)
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

We just hit $13,000 on Bitstamp and almost there on Bitfinex, anyone else feels we are recovering and we are going to be at an all time high next month or march as of very late? The bullish trend is still intact, we just had a period of being overbought, we shacked off the doubters and we are back on track. Soon the people that didn't buy the dip will, once again, hate themselves and hate Bitcoin even more.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DPoS2

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

$40k by Valentines Day..     government shutdown will let crypto prove we don't need no federal nanny banks

Learn the *Truth* about Big Company Mining Pools!!! Stop Giving Your Money Away!!!
Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

It's a dead cat bounce.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

We just hit $13,000 on Bitstamp and almost there on Bitfinex, anyone else feels we are recovering and we are going to be at an all time high next month or march as of very late? The bullish trend is still intact, we just had a period of being overbought, we shacked off the doubters and we are back on track. Soon the people that didn't buy the dip will, once again, hate themselves and hate Bitcoin even more.

In agreement with this, the feeling around bitcoin is strong, the smart money is flowing back in now, soon it will push back towards 20k and then scared money will come in to push it onwards to a new ATH. The only thing holding bitcoin back now is the fees.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

It's a dead cat bounce.

That's what they said last time that Bitcoin went from $1200 to $150 and then started going up again. "It's a dead cat bounce, there will be no all time high". We've had many of these across the years now, look at the charts. The most recent, when it hit $17,000 and went back to $12,000 to then hit $19,900. Now it's time for $20,000+

$40k by Valentines Day..     government shutdown will let crypto prove we don't need no federal nanny banks

We can hit $100,000 if US's economy really goes on a major disaster.
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

We just hit $13,000 on Bitstamp and almost there on Bitfinex, anyone else feels we are recovering and we are going to be at an all time high next month or march as of very late? The bullish trend is still intact

Yes, but a lot of people think that this is something bad at the moment. Touching the $13000 milestone again, is something that a lot of people were not expecting at all. Just let's keep this trend, i am sure that it will go higher.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:15:08 PM by peter0425

Yes, some exchanges hit $13K while others are at almost at that price. I think we are gaining some steam for another bullrun? What do you guys think?

I'm optimistic that this isn't a bull trap, investors are now jumping it and don't want to miss the train once its started to blow its horn.

It's a dead cat bounce.

That's what they said last time that Bitcoin went from $1200 to $150 and then started going up again. "It's a dead cat bounce, there will be no all time high". We've had many of these across the years now, look at the charts. The most recent, when it hit $17,000 and went back to $12,000 to then hit $19,900. Now it's time for $20,000+

$40k by Valentines Day..     government shutdown will let crypto prove we don't need no federal nanny banks

We can hit $100,000 if US's economy really goes on a major disaster.

Exactly, we have seen this before, bitcoin has the ability to recover from such disaster and even goes above its all-time-high. Around February we may surpass that $20K we all been dreaming of. Just hold and see what's gonna happen in the next couple of weeks or so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

Wall street investors are manipulating the price to create a fear, They made some investment on a few altcoins, Noobs thought that's it bitcoin is declining and started selling in fear,  What you should consider doing if you have large amount of bitcoin is to take your coins out of circulation, As long as they are on exchanges you are in danger. If you keep them on cold storage and forget about them for 10 years they would have no way to manipulate you.
My cats aren't dead yet Cheesy
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

My cats aren't dead yet Cheesy
Your brain is though. Never have read so much nonsense in 1 post.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

I am waiting for Coinmarketcap and Bitcoinaverage to call 13k Cheesy
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

Nothing surprising for me. I expected the next week to be the moment where we would reach $13-$14k again, and we're on the right track. If the market keeps increasing, people might get a f.... it moment and start buying anyway, instead of waiting. On top of that, we'll have fiat deposits clearing next week, so that will give the market a boost as well. If you haven't used the most recent correction in your advantage to buy as many coins as possible, you seriously have been sleeping, especially so if you were waiting for $4-$5k to start buying at. That being said, the price has gone up a fair bit after the correction, but we might continue to experience volatility causing up and down jumps between $11-$14k.
Sumaiya55

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

I hope it proves me wrong, but being totally honest here. I think we are still to see another dip coming our way, and it might go below $9k or so. Seeing the price crashing to $10k and going back to $13k is quite a relief, but the manipulators won't leave the chance to get their bags filled from another dip, and now when there are so much to cause panic among people, I'm afraid if it won't happen again.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

yeah we're hyping it because we touched $13.000 level,
and then what ? it went down again to below $13.000 level.
take it easy,
right now it's not the time yet to put some money into it,because if we're seeing it from its past.
it should be a bull trap,
they're preparing themself to get some money to make a party with an altcoin.
Cryptocurrency cyle,
When we're reaching the end of the year,Bitcoin will get a massive pump.
afterward,it's the time for an alt to take the lead.
nothing more than that i believe.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

yeah we're hyping it because we touched $13.000 level,
and then what ? it went down again to below $13.000 level.
take it easy,
right now it's not the time yet to put some money into it,because if we're seeing it from its past.
it should be a bull trap,
they're preparing themself to get some money to make a party with an altcoin.
Cryptocurrency cyle,
When we're reaching the end of the year,Bitcoin will get a massive pump.
afterward,it's the time for an alt to take the lead.
nothing more than that i believe.

Interesting observation! When bitcoin goes up altcoins bleed and the vice versa. I too smell a bull trap in bitcoin. But we can't say for sure as things can turn around at any time.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

I guess the right word to describe the situation with regards to the rate of Bitcoin at the current moment is "gradually" as in Bitcoin is gradually moving towards recovery. During the past few days, we experienced a decline that was handled differently by the users of Bitcoin. Some were able to make the opportunity out of it by handling the situation in a positive manner by buying to gain more Bitcoins. While some lost their faith as they felt that Bitcoin reached its "burst". We did not start this day off with a high rate, but as the day went by, we can see that Bitcoin is slowly rising reaching almost $13,000. This is a good sign as now we can see that the volatility is not as severe compared to the past days. Let's give it more time to recover. Sooner or later, Bitcoin would be back on track.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

We just hit $13,000 on Bitstamp and almost there on Bitfinex, anyone else feels we are recovering and we are going to be at an all time high next month or march as of very late? The bullish trend is still intact

Yes, but a lot of people think that this is something bad at the moment. Touching the $13000 milestone again, is something that a lot of people were not expecting at all. Just let's keep this trend, i am sure that it will go higher.

I wonder who are those "a lot of people" Roll Eyes

As far as I know, the increase is expected since we experienced a big dump. Many grabbed the opportunity and bought some more Bitcoins at a lower price. This resulted in the increase of demand, thus, increase in value. We could explain this simply by having an analogy. This is just like a ball hitting the ground. When The ball hits the ground then it bounces back.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

I am waiting for Coinmarketcap and Bitcoinaverage to call 13k Cheesy
BTC just broke the $12k wall and roads on to hit $13000 USD. If it finally breaks the 14k resistance then probably go all the way. Let's see what dram is awaiting near.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: