Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 5% daily in crypto trading possible?  (Read 539 times)
Master_noder

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

it depends on the market situation. If everything's going up, it's 100% possible
fat buddah

Activity: 331
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

It clearly depends on how are you trading after all, and if you are doing your trade during a good day when everything is on green numbers. If you are trading RIGHT NOW, your balance will be a bloodbath.
I wish to seek your opinion. From your experience (especially those that trade cryptos), Is 5% daily profit actually possible?

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

Yes it is possible. But in order to receive such a profit you must be an experienced trader. Sometimes you will sell a coin with a profit above 5%, sometimes lower, but on average for a month you can get that profit. But do not believe those who say that it's easy to do.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Yes it is possible. In fact, some traders are earning more than 5% daily. In order for you to achieve it, you must be really knowledgeable about crypto trading. Trading cryptocurrencies is not like the usual trading. It is very volatile. Crypto trading is 10x riskier than trading stock market. For you to earn 5% daily, you should know the basics of crypto trading and knows how to read the market.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

I wish to seek your opinion. From your experience (especially those that trade cryptos), Is 5% daily profit actually possible?

Everything is possible but you should be careful because real market has their own answer. I'm agree with 5% but not daily, more prefer monthly. If you can 5% daily I believe you're already rich, but I can say 5% daily is difficult. Think again, 5% a month more easy than a day. If you success with that step just raise your fund and enjoy the profit.

clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

It clearly depends on how are you trading after all, and if you are doing your trade during a good day when everything is on green numbers. If you are trading RIGHT NOW, your balance will be a bloodbath.

I think that's the skill of it and I feel as though many of the responses are people who get carried away in the good times. I think you'll really struggle to find someone who has made 5% daily over a year or more and especially if it's compounded. By that I mean say you start with $1000, next day you make 5% on $1050. 5% on an initial amount is possible but I don't feel like it is on your starting daily balance.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: