Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BMN] ✅ Batman ✅ Available now to Buy on EtherDelta and ForkDelta ✅✅✅✅✅  (Read 324 times)
BatmanToken (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

What will Batman do to save the humanity? Are you going to take part in helping others? Or you will just pocket your money from this? Tongue

We respect your opinion very much, thank you  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

I think this token is difficult to succeed without an effective project, no one will buy it without making sure its projects are good or not

We respect your opinion, But in reality the project is very strong above what you imagine  Smiley

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

I think this token is difficult to succeed without an effective project, no one will buy it without making sure its projects are good or not

We respect your opinion, But in reality the project is very strong above what you imagine  Smiley

LOL, the project success or failure isn't bound to couple word out of your mouth of " the project is very strong above what you imagine ". There is no reason, for me for example, why i should buy such token lol.
If you wanna make money online, this is the best way to do it, deploying worthless tokens & selling in in Etherelta.
avicenne

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

We have not to lose this big opportunité ! The  days Will approve theyr dream our Dreams !!!gogogo...
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

LOL, the project success or failure isn't bound to couple word out of your mouth of " the project is very strong above what you imagine ". There is no reason, for me for example, why i should buy such token lol.
If you wanna make money online, this is the best way to do it, deploying worthless tokens & selling in in Etherelta.

You seem to have signed up in a lot of bogus projects, My heart is with you   Cool

BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

When will the store open?

After sale directly
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

We have not to lose this big opportunité ! The  days Will approve theyr dream our Dreams !!!gogogo...

thank you very much for your support
avicenne

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:39:10 PM

We believe in the idea of the project !!!
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

We believe in the idea of the project !!!

thank you  Smiley
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

A special opportunity

thank you
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: