Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect is Resurfacing with an ICO  (Read 383 times)
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

That will be  a scam ICO.  If you love your time and cherish your resources, you avoid anything bitconnect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

I dont trust bitconnect anymore. I lost allmost my money. dont think will do next with my bcc
Sorry for your loss, i hope you make it back.

Just to ask everyone, should we trust Bitconnect at all? even if they are still trying to make more product?
No. you should stay away from bitconnect or anything similar. we shouldn't invest in projects/site/services that are too good to be true like bcc.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

Just to ask everyone, should we trust Bitconnect at all? even if they are still trying to make more product?

LOL. Did you just see what they did? They just disappear and suddenly exit and run off with investors money. I'm sure you didn't invest on them, because if you did, you are one of the first to bitch out that they is scammy.

So investors will stay away from them because they already been red flag. And its only logical to not put any funds anything related to Bitconnect. Its better to look for other potential ICO's that can give you profit. I have no trust in them.

All should learn their lesson here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

If there are dump enough people to buy it even after all warning topics and so on, then they deserve to lost their money.

To newbies around: Bitconnect IS PONZI!

Lol - even after that it has become clear what Bitconnect is, a scam, - whoever is STILL ready to pour money into that, fully deserves the inevitable outcome Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
coinadon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

LOL. Did you just see what they did? They just disappear and suddenly exit and run off with investors money. I'm sure you didn't invest on them, because if you did, you are one of the first to bitch out that they is scammy.

So investors will stay away from them because they already been red flag. And its only logical to not put any funds anything related to Bitconnect. Its better to look for other potential ICO's that can give you profit. I have no trust in them.

All should learn their lesson here.
[/quote]

right once.
need knowledge further to the system ponzi for all products.
a lot cryptocurrency deliver systems Ponzi reversed from the main purpose of a coin itself.

I hope the victims who have suffered a loss by bitconnect not repeat the same mistake them.

and beginners who do not or unwilling to participate in similar terms with bitconnect, because of loss felt great to be obtained for them.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

We all know that this week Bitconnect collapsed when the cryptocurrency markets came down. This left many investors down and out.

However, it seems as if Bitconnect is trying to start over as a new scam ICO this time. They are currently raising funds through a new ICO called BitconnectX.

https://www.coinbureau.com/ico/bitconnectx-attempt-scam-investors/

There is almost 0 transparency over this project. There are no developers, leaders nor do they even have information on the company or any legal disclaimers.

Most importantly though, for an ICO they don't even have a whitepaper! Just some vague references to PoW and PoS mining.

Looks like a legit scam to me. What are your guy's thoughts?

A legit scam is just the perfect adjective to qualify this project even if it sounded odd. I don't understand why someone would think he can still come to the market to raise fund under Bitconnect name just one week after a lot of investors lost out in their pyramid scheme. The warnings is actually meant for the newbies only if they will hear and stay away from such as I don't expect someone who got bitten last week to still put money in bitconnect.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

My belief in Bitconnect is gone and I will not believe in anything they will do next. Bitconnect is a terrible Ponzi project. Now that co-lending has expired as investors realize how the operation and results of these projects, investing in lending is extremely dangerous. I think Bitconnect will disappear in a few days. It lost investor confidence, so many people lost all of their assets when bitconnect fell in the last time.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

We all know that this week Bitconnect collapsed when the cryptocurrency markets came down. This left many investors down and out.

However, it seems as if Bitconnect is trying to start over as a new scam ICO this time. They are currently raising funds through a new ICO called BitconnectX.

There is almost 0 transparency over this project. There are no developers, leaders nor do they even have information on the company or any legal disclaimers.

Most importantly though, for an ICO they don't even have a whitepaper! Just some vague references to PoW and PoS mining.

I agree with you. Bitconnect and BitconnectX is a sacm. It is the biggest ponzi scheme. I don't know why there are people still investing on BitconnectX even though they already know what happened to Bitconnect. I don't know if they are dumb or they are so greedy hoping that they will still earn on BitconnectX.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Bitconnet was a ponzi from beginning and like every other ponzi scheme it always had expired date. I think if there are trying to raise money again through ico then one has to be careful as definitely it will crash like Bitconnet. If you don't want to lose money then be warned. Investing in cryptocurrencies is a very risky one and join it with ponzi is worse for you.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Those money/investments that they got from bitconnect ponzi scam is not enough so they make another new ICO to scam another new investors again Cheesy
For those newbies, please take time to read this thread and some news to avoid getting scam. Stop risking your money, its not worth it here.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

After all that has glaringly happened, I really do not know how anyone who fell into the first trap will fall into this one again, unless they are just mere fools. Although, I am sure their targets will be new gullible users who are still very fresh but it is just painful that at this stahe, some people do not know the difference between a Ponzi and a real project. Also, for a team that conveniently scammed people, who should even give them any audience?
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

Cryptocurrency community has never been in  support of bit connect. Bit connect represent everything that is bad about ponzi and trying g to use cryptocurrency for shady business venture should not be encouraged or allowed by the cryptocurrency community.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
ilgerr

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

Thank you very much for the information, it s better to avoid any risk related!
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

Just do not invest in any lending programs/coins/tokens,

If you do make your money and GET OUT QUICK

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Looks like a legit scam to me
Anything related to bcc was a scam even their first lending was clearly proven as scam they showed zero proofs about how interest was being paid and now also as you mentioned no information about the team has been provided. If you were using their lending platform it's completely your fault because of your greed you got scammed.
And regarding the ico i don't think it will raise any funds if it does well the investors are surely dumb and don't know shit about crypto.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

Obviously a big NO if you ask me, there are many victims of bitconnect already for their first 'ponzi' project and now they are going to run an ICO. Why we should trust them while there are many victims already? I would not even want to visit their ICO site at all.
On other hands, I think there are still some people supporting this project. I do not know who are they, whether they are real supporters/investors or just fake people to attract new investors who do not know about the first project.
There is a high chance that many of those that were scammed by bitconnect are now trying to get people into the ico so they can recover their losses, for a long time there were strong suspicions bitconnect was a scam and now we have the confirmation of this, but for those which were naive enough to still invest in it despite the warnings only have two options, to accept their losses and move on or to try to bring more people to the ponzi scheme, some unfortunately are choosing the later.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

Cryptocurrency community has never been in  support of bit connect. Bit connect represent everything that is bad about ponzi and trying g to use cryptocurrency for shady business venture should not be encouraged or allowed by the cryptocurrency community.
Even the community would not encouraged but yet stopping them isn't possible because anyone can really run up a crowdfunding.Most people do think that this is entirely a scam coin but still on reality there still people who got blinded by good returns why do decide to invest and I don't know why they decide to make an ico after they become scam or the coins been dumped hard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wearechampion

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Hey guys,

I feel a little bit strange that when I check the bitconnect webpage, it seems that many people in the U.S invest in this program. There are much more people in Asia, esp. from the South East, choose to earn money by the lending program.
I strongly think that these types of scheme aim mostly to the Asian, where there are lots of people ineducated about computing and finance, and of course they have no clear idea of cryptocurrency. They even do not know what blockchains are???And they just throw money into lending scheme with the hope of earning more. Such greedy people!
Maybe the IPs in the U.S and in other parts of the world which have relation with the BCC scheme should be Asian as well.
I am not racist, as I am myself an Asian and fully understand why the Asians are doing that.
Warning to all. Lots of my friends have lost their money into this. And they are still innocent with other Ponzi scheme as these scheme usually sounds very attractive at first glance....>.<
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

God help us all, but more importantly god help the newbies who will probably fail for this get rich quick scheme. It is playing on the lowest persons instincts and it is so wrong, I hope that the people who are involved in such a scam get what they deserve because it is just disgusting behavior Angry.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

People should aware about this, Bitconnect has been running ponzi and scamming their of members. Taken from BitconnectX posting at https://twitter.com/bitconnectx , i think these both has relation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: