Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 12:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spacemining - CloudMining Service  (Read 108 times)
mazpain1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

You looking for a place where to invest in Cryptocurrency?

website

Why choose Spacemining?

Cheap Pricing.
Here at Space Mining we provide you with the greatest quality of service possible with the cheapest possible prices and with our 0.0015 BTC minimum deposit limit, you can deposit what you like, up to 15BTC!

99.999% Uptime.
At Space Mining we also guarantee a 99.999% uptime on all of our Bitcoin mining equipment, this means you can have peace of mind knowing that you will be mining Bitcoin ever minute of the day, 365 Days a year!

Lots Of Experience.

We have been mining Bitcoin for many years now, since 2012 for that matter, thats over 5 years of Bitcoin mining experience, and we would like to bring this knowledge to you by allowing you to use our services!

TOTAL MEMBERS

31.38483374 BTC
TOTAL USER WITHDRAWALS

Services they offer to us.

100 GH/s for free on sign up

7+2+1% referral comission system

10% daily investment earnings lifetime
Profit within only 10 days
How Our Referral Program Works

Level 2 Referrals
Level 2 referrals give you 2% of any BTC they earn without losing any of their profit, these are the people who have been referred by your level 1 referrals.

Level 3 Referrals
Level 3 referrals give you 1% of any BTC they earn without losing any of their profit, these are the people who have been referred by your level 2 referrals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slow death

Activity: 1008
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:03:03 AM

the link does not work, but I searched google and I suppose that your site is this: https://www.spacemining.io

Registrar Data Make Private

Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Lewis Wright
Organization: Spacemining Ltd.
Address: n/a
City: n/a
Postal Code: n/a
Phone: n/a

Registered office address

200 Aldersgate Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1A 4HD

- There is no mining equipment
- High returns (something impossible)

ponzi scheme, you do not have cloud mining, you have an investment site that is ponzi scheme

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

You looking for a place where to invest in Cryptocurrency?

website

Why choose Spacemining?

Cheap Pricing.
Here at Space Mining we provide you with the greatest quality of service possible with the cheapest possible prices and with our 0.0015 BTC minimum deposit limit, you can deposit what you like, up to 15BTC!

99.999% Uptime.
At Space Mining we also guarantee a 99.999% uptime on all of our Bitcoin mining equipment, this means you can have peace of mind knowing that you will be mining Bitcoin ever minute of the day, 365 Days a year!

Lots Of Experience.

We have been mining Bitcoin for many years now, since 2012 for that matter, thats over 5 years of Bitcoin mining experience, and we would like to bring this knowledge to you by allowing you to use our services!

TOTAL MEMBERS

31.38483374 BTC
TOTAL USER WITHDRAWALS

Services they offer to us.

How Our Referral Program Works

Level 2 Referrals
Level 2 referrals give you 2% of any BTC they earn without losing any of their profit, these are the people who have been referred by your level 1 referrals.

Level 3 Referrals
Level 3 referrals give you 1% of any BTC they earn without losing any of their profit, these are the people who have been referred by your level 2 referrals.
Stay away from this thread alert ponzi scam doesn't have ful transparency and he/she is a newbie nobody would trust a newbie unless they have some some concrete reason to prove they are not. Ranking System have been implemented for a reason so Be carefull.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Tyrantt

Activity: 966
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

I've registered there for those free Gh/s, even if the website turns out to be a scam later on, I still haven't invested anything so I just might as well let it go and check on it in a a month or two. Tho I'll try to withdraw later on to see if they'll actually pay up but my suggestion is to not invest if you have these free gh/s on the start. I can say that I'm a dragon in real life but without any further proof, other than my word, that isn't that much believable.

Not meaning to call them a scam right of the bat, but we have witnessed quite a lot of scam cloud mining websites in the past, and it's even more suspicious when we know that the BTC, effective, mining requires a lot of power and money.

Also, that's why I like Moonlite (signature), they're not focusing solely on btc but "mining predominantly Bitcoin, DASH, Litecoin, and Ethereum".

But in the end, do not invest in any form of BTC cloud mining, some alt-coin would be ok but not BTC, we all know how's btc mining today.

Wipro

Activity: 798
Merit: 512

Wipro Campaign Management and Ann Services

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

I've registered there for those free Gh/s, even if the website turns out to be a scam later on, I still haven't invested anything so I just might as well let it go and check on it in a a month or two. Tho I'll try to withdraw later on to see if they'll actually pay up but my suggestion is to not invest if you have these free gh/s on the start. I can say that I'm a dragon in real life but without any further proof, other than my word, that isn't that much believable.

Not meaning to call them a scam right of the bat, but we have witnessed quite a lot of scam cloud mining websites in the past, and it's even more suspicious when we know that the BTC, effective, mining requires a lot of power and money.

Also, that's why I like Moonlite (signature), they're not focusing solely on btc but "mining predominantly Bitcoin, DASH, Litecoin, and Ethereum".

But in the end, do not invest in any form of BTC cloud mining, some alt-coin would be ok but not BTC, we all know how's btc mining today.

Lol, promoting your signature project huh! Not only this all the cloud mining platform seems scam attempt only buddy. Even it happens on Genesis and hashflare mining as well. Places like where you can sell the hash power will be a good option for the people who wish to invest on the mining platform.
Instead this site or moonlite, you can invest on the buying some mining expert cards on Radeon series. These cards giving decent hash power to mine the any minable altcoins. I prefer to mine the ETH and XMR always with my rig.

WIPRO CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
digaran

Activity: 910
Merit: 611

111113DUwES2ZNWSJztA3oBuhzfcdmiaG

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

I would like to ask for a vouch copy of a life time contract which could pay me $10,000 by the end of the month, I will vouch for you only then. would you show your support for my activity tokens by purchasing some of them on Waves DEX? now man I need the money now, *dev to *dev, have my back and I will jump a paid prostitute for 9-10 minutes and then would share her with you as well.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐      
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
coolcoinz

Activity: 812
Merit: 583

★OneHash.com - Leading Mutual Betting & Casi

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I would like to ask for a vouch copy of a life time contract which could pay me $10,000 by the end of the month, I will vouch for you only then. would you show your support for my activity tokens by purchasing some of them on Waves DEX? now man I need the money now, *dev to *dev, have my back and I will jump a paid prostitute for 9-10 minutes and then would share her with you as well.

And preferably they should keep some money on an escrow account as an insurance in case they disappear after 1 month.

This is one of the most common red flags. No company will offer you a lifetime contracts when we don't know if they'll be still in business after 1 year! It's not the customers life we're talking about here but the lifetime of the company! This means that it can as well be a 1 week contract and then you're left with nothing.

sarijaya4444

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

SPECEMINING SCAMMM...Proven  Shocked
Tyrantt

Activity: 966
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

Well they've been 502 for a couple of days now for me (checked at http://www.isitdownrightnow.com tho it says its up), nice investing you've got there. I just hope that no one has invested something big or anything at all.
AngelSky

Activity: 910
Merit: 537

DT member need to respect normal members too.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

Well they've been 502 for a couple of days now for me (checked at http://www.isitdownrightnow.com tho it says its up), nice investing you've got there. I just hope that no one has invested something big or anything at all.

Investing on cloud mining is completely shit way to waste our money. Instead that you can donate those fund to some orphanage. Please ignore the investing on any cloud platform. Especially this op post mentioned that free hashes per sign up. These kind schemes always a ponzi one.
I hope you Tyrantt got my point why refusing the investment on cloudmining alone. I personally get the profit from the GPU mining that is good income for me.

███           ▄▄▄                          ███
███           ███    ▄█                    ███
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄     ███        ▄██▄    ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄
███████████▄  ███ ▐████████  ██▄███████▄   ███       ██████    ███       ███▀
███▀    ▀███▌ ███   ███      ███▀    ▀███  ███      ████████    ███     ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███     ██▀    ▀██    ███   ███▀
███      ▐██▌ ███   ███      ███      ███  ███    ███      ███    ███ ███▀
███▄    ▄███▌ ███   ███▄     ███▄    ▄███  ███   ████▄    ▄████    █████▀
███████████▀  ███   ▀██████  ███████████▀  ███  ████████████████    ███▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███▀
                             ███       ▄▄▄ ▄   ▄  ▄ ▄▄▄          ▄███▀
                             ███      █    █   █  █ █▄▄▀      █████▀
                             ▀▀▀      ▀▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▀▄▄▀ █▄▄█      ▀▀▀

❱❱
❰❰

Hamphser

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Just as expected they wont really last no matter what. This is just a common cloud mining site scam which do normally offers big returns on a short period of time. Sad to say but I bet there are still fools who did invest on this scheme for sure but well people gains knowledge after a mistake. Sooner or later there would be no people who do invest with these sites.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!  

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Fidemoga

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Waste of time. None of these sites pay your "free" GHS. I also wouldn't recommend here to use the "free" GHS. Many newbies use same password for several sites. So these scammers of "mining" sites can also cheat via password fishing.
chaly79

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

The site is shutting down. 502 Bad Gateway.

I lost a little, just for check how good is this site? And luckyly it has been shutdown before i deposit more BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.