Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash Incoming  (Read 967 times)
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

Well, you have been right with the falling down prediction, but how's about the increasing? The market still dump today and which i have to do now? Holding or selling? I dont mind if you advice me holding because selling make me lose too much.

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

I wanted to add some facts to this discussion regarding future BTC price evolution. Please see the attached graph. https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html

As we look at the history of BTC prices three has been a close correspondence between transaction volume and price. Recently BTC prices have headed down in line with decreasing transaction volumes. Transaction volume seems to be flatlining at current levels.

Bottom line we need volumes to pick up in order for the market value of BTC to increase, this is predictable based on the pricing relationship defined by Metcalfe's law where the network value is proportional to the number of users squared. Hopefully, Lightning network leads to large number of micropayment transactions and this serves as a catalyst to drive prices back up and reward the HODLers that have had faith in the asset.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will go down but not too low it will recover very soon and hope in next month it will again start journey towards moon so hold and wait for good moments.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

I saw this thread then but did not take it serious, people need to understand here to be very wise here, alotof people are being shake off their BTC, since the hype of BTC fixtures when the hype pump the price, these guys have been manipulating the prices, soon those that are out of the pictures will soon be jumping on the FOMO
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Well, you have been right with the falling down prediction, but how's about the increasing? The market still dump today and which i have to do now? Holding or selling? I dont mind if you advice me holding because selling make me lose too much.
Right now almost every coin sucks. Although, I’m still HODLing a small bag and rest of using day trade. All investors in crypto who are panicking about the state of the market, definitely they are in the wrong business! You will have chosen your destination.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

Right now almost every coin sucks. Although, I’m still HODLing a small bag and rest of using day trade. All investors in crypto who are panicking about the state of the market, definitely they are in the wrong business! You will have chosen your destination.
Investors which cant wait are bad investors. The market is cyclical, everybody is happy when it grows, but if growth stops and red days begin - everybody start to cry about it everywhere and sell their portfolio which is equal getting loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: