Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ethereum?  (Read 729 times)
Team Saske (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

If Ethereum's supply is infinite, why does it enjoy a $112 billion+ market cap?
I think Ethereum is one of the most influential currency in the crypto world. some experts said that Ethereum will be the number one contender for Bitcoin in the future. Day by day the price value is increasing and Ethereum price already got 1K USD. besides Bitcoin, ETH also has made an important platform for trading and investment. Hopefully, ETH will be as same as Bitcoin in the future.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795562.msg28645071#msg28645071

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

For me, Ethereum is one of the most influential coins in this platform, Besides Bitcoin, I think ETH will dominate in the monetary and trading world. Already ETH has made a good impact on this platform. nowadays, most of the ICO, Ethereum is being used and people are collecting Ethereum for their trading purpose. that's' why it is becoming one of the most tradeable coins at present.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

Ethereum is widely used by ICOs today and as we noticed, more cryptocurrencies that are new comers are ERC-20 compliant tokens that runs on the Eth blockchain. That's what made ETH so popular and became the next crypto with highest market cap on the cryptoworld. As to features, it can be modified through hardforks, IMO.

Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

For me, Ethereum is one of the most influential coins in this platform, Besides Bitcoin, I think ETH will dominate in the monetary and trading world. Already ETH has made a good impact on this platform. nowadays, most of the ICO, Ethereum is being used and people are collecting Ethereum for their trading purpose. that's' why it is becoming one of the most tradeable coins at present.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795562.msg28633956#msg28633956

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

This year will be Ethereum Year might as well join the ride. Blockchain adoption is very fast and cryptos are evolving every year. But eventually Ethereum could rise it price. I think Ethereum this year will be 10,000usd
it seems for now ethereum can not reach that price,
1000 $ is good for ethreum right now

I also think ETH price will range from $ 1000 - $ 1500 this year. For a longer time, it may increase.
Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

Ethereum is widely used by ICOs today and as we noticed, more cryptocurrencies that are new comers are ERC-20 compliant tokens that runs on the Eth blockchain. That's what made ETH so popular and became the next crypto with highest market cap on the cryptoworld. As to features, it can be modified through hardforks, IMO.

If what you say is accurate, why is BTC worth 10 times more and, more importantly, why did it's price crash recently?

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

because in 2018 it is the year where ethereum be king and will beat bitcoin, so for who has not invested in ethereum immediately invest or you regret.

Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

because in 2018 it is the year where ethereum be king and will beat bitcoin, so for who has not invested in ethereum immediately invest or you regret.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795562.msg28653549#msg28653549

gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Like it or not it has become the reserve currency for icos and is slowly displacing btc on exchanges as a trading pair. Moreover, it has the history and brand recognition, a star developer and its platform is used for lts of apps. It’s not perfect, it has bugs. I am actually not a big fan and think there are many up and coming alternatives but we’re obviously not there yet.

Agree with this almost all ICOs now uses ethereum blockchain.  Its like ethereum is the mother of new cryptocurrencies but bitcoin still the father of crypto Smiley. Ethereum will soon rise to the moon.
Team Saske (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

Like it or not it has become the reserve currency for icos and is slowly displacing btc on exchanges as a trading pair. Moreover, it has the history and brand recognition, a star developer and its platform is used for lts of apps. It’s not perfect, it has bugs. I am actually not a big fan and think there are many up and coming alternatives but we’re obviously not there yet.

Agree with this almost all ICOs now uses ethereum blockchain.  Its like ethereum is the mother of new cryptocurrencies but bitcoin still the father of crypto Smiley. Ethereum will soon rise to the moon.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795562.msg28653549#msg28653549

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Ethereum is one of the newest alts and quite similar with Bitcoin. It has a blockchain and a programming language for smart contracts.
Many ICOs and other cryptocurrencies depend on this. It is used for transactions because of the low fees and by the application developers.
It is also used for mining if you don't have an ASIC you can mine ETH and buy it bitcoins.
I think it can easily displace BTC from the first place.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

At first, ETH doesn't interest me until it's reach top 5 on coinmarketcap which mean that ETH is worth to invest.
Personally I'm invest about 1 ETH when ETH still 1/2 half value from current value.
Believe me, just invest and watch your profit grow !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Marketcap is decided by the market itself. So it has the reason to have a @112 Billion marketcap. Know ETH more , the higher marketcap you think.
sikko

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

because etherium owner high market cap and now a days fashionable better  bitcoin and ripple i prefer etherium for a long vaded
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

I'll try to explain why I support ETH, but maybe there's nothing to say, because you just need to go to youtube and enter the name Vitalik Buterin there and everything will fall into place. This is one of the greatest projects.
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

Because ethereum is a relevant coin, one of the most important ones.
And most ICO's are using the ETH technology in order to create their project + development. That is why most of them are ERC20 tokens based.

doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

Ethereum is becoming lot more like Bitcoin. Day by day it is also gaining the conference of the people.  We know that, Bitcoin is becoming more preferable than our day to day currency. People believing in bitcoin. To gain this belief Bitcoin passed those many bindings. To me ethereum will also become established like Bitcoin but not go over bitcoin. To create the belief point like Bitcoin, ethereum needs to be on the field for a long period of time. Some may say that the price of ethereum is falling but don't forget the price of Bitcoin was also very low once.
There's a saying that every good plan comes with a backup plan. I think ethereum is lot more like a backup of Bitcoin.

erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Because it was the first platform with smart contracts. And Ethereum is really good.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

Because etherium is the best altcoin, i have no doubt with that.
Maybe etherium can pass the marketcap.of bitcoin in the future but not the price.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Ethereum is the highest Hope coin because there is lots of successful projects running on ethereum blockchain and even most of the ICO's Collecting fund through ehtereum . So each transaction in any project will increase ethereum value .Even each Successfull iICO also give more value to ethereum network. Still lots is coming wait 2017 january 0.1$ to 2017 December 1000$ . Now game starts from 1000$ wait till 2018 December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: