Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rich815

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Hello.
Bounty campaign already started?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution for E-commerce and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.
I also see it, any teamwork with paint an interesting concept, and sure to further his project will many investors with the investment for this project.

antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution for E-commerce and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.
I also see it, any teamwork with paint an interesting concept, and sure to further his project will many investors with the investment for this project.
I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.
ColorlessK

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Hello.
Bounty campaign already started?

Yes, the Bitcoinus Bounty Campaign is live on Bountyhive!

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:14:39 AM

I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.
If a project team and participants working with good will certainly bring success to the project is the way kan, hopefully, the team project will be more compact and good communication always associated. success is always for this project.

smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

Any technical documentation, about how are you going to develop this? Or at least just explain, how are you going to confirm external transaction in 2 seconds?
Oleh Khoroshko

Activity: 314

Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Any technical documentation, about how are you going to develop this? Or at least just explain, how are you going to confirm external transaction in 2 seconds?

Spend 10 minutes for reading official White paper. There all is described.
 Cool Wink

UNITED24 PROVIDE FUND DISTRIBUTION REPORTS EVERY WEEK IN FIVE DIRECTIONS
DONATE FOR UKRAINE NOW
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Cool Wink

Nothing is described. Antifraud solution is not described. I dont see how this project can become real, huge problem with chargebacks and frauds itself. And nothing described yet. Im interested how using side wallet and this soft, my btc can reach merchant in 2 seconds?
Oleh Khoroshko

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Cool Wink

Nothing is described. Antifraud solution is not described. I dont see how this project can become real, huge problem with chargebacks and frauds itself. And nothing described yet. Im interested how using side wallet and this soft, my btc can reach merchant in 2 seconds?

Did you read "3. SOLUTIONS" of Bitcoinus Whitepaper?
Or you want to get all technical side of this process in details with algorithm, protocols and etc? Smiley

DONATE FOR UKRAINE NOW
smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

Cool Wink

Or you want to get all technical side of this process in details with algorithm, protocols and etc? Smiley

Guys, you have a "scam talks" related people on your team. You have no top dev's, no MVP, and global problem, which is not yet solved by top community devs. And yes, when you go for crowdfunding, you must share the solution, otherwise, go to private fund. This how its work here, all top projects are open source. If you really could solve the problem you talking about, you got funded in seconds.

Again simple question:
how you going to confirm bitcoin transaction in 2 seconds using external wallet? Yes, if you are centralized, if you store bitcoins (deposited first), than I will understand this.But in your communication you saying I can use external wallet and make a transaction throw your gateway with 2 sec confirmation.
Bitcoinus.io

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Cool Wink

Guys, you have a "scam talks" related people on your team. You have no top dev's, no MVP, and global problem, which is not yet solved by top community devs. And yes, when you go for crowdfunding, you must share the solution, otherwise, go to private fund. This how its work here, all top projects are open source. If you really could solve the problem you talking about, you got funded in seconds.

Again simple question:
how you going to confirm bitcoin transaction in 2 seconds using external wallet? Yes, if you are centralized, if you store bitcoins (deposited first), than I will understand this.But in your communication you saying I can use external wallet and make a transaction throw your gateway with 2 sec confirmation.

Hello smartJEV,

thank you for your interest in our project. Most of what you've written is unfortunately false as you can indicate our progress to this moment by looking at our roadmap which is located on our website and Whitepaper too.

Speaking about MVP, we do have it, although it is being developed now and is NOT ready for the commercial use yet. We have also clearly indicated in many places like the website and the WP. The idea that "is not yet solved by top community devs" is a little bit a lie, as our project isn't really the first one who does this sort of processing. It would be great if next time you comment anything like this, you could firstly do a proper market research as now you form a wrong opinion not only about Bitcoinus, but industry and other similar projects too. Very misleading.

To get more technical, our plan is to accept payments in lots of cryptos (100 for the first stage in Beta version, BTC included) and the main thing is for example when we get BTC pending transaction we instantly send confirmation callback for e-shop to proceed with the order. Usually the whole process of sale/delivery of the item or a product take longer than BTC confirmation if we specifically speak about Bitcoin. After the payment is confirmed, we send another callback for confirm e-shop for shipping of the item or etc.

That would be the basic underlying idea which is now being developed and actually works.

Also, I've looked through many of your comments in this forum, smartJEV, and found several ICOs which for some reason you have indicated them as "scams". Eventually - they weren't. Just saying. Smiley

All questions are more than welcome. We will share as much as we can so that everyone would fully grasp the idea beyond Bitcoinus. Cheers!

smartJEV

HODL

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

To get more technical, our plan is to accept payments in lots of cryptos (100 for the first stage in Beta version, BTC included) and the main thing is for example when we get BTC pending transaction we instantly send confirmation callback for e-shop to proceed with the order. Usually the whole process of sale/delivery of the item or a product take longer than BTC confirmation if we specifically speak about Bitcoin. After the payment is confirmed, we send another callback for confirm e-shop for shipping of the item or etc.

So generally that means that final confirmation will be done only after it is confirmed on network, and "2 second bitcoin payment" is a part of misleading communication? It can takes days, while it will be confirmed.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

having a good concept is the hallmark of a project and that is including your project. yes interesting project,
seems people in here would like waiting information about bounty program on your project. when will your release bounty?
MkGregor (OP)

Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:10:54 PM

having a good concept is the hallmark of a project and that is including your project. yes interesting project,
seems people in here would like waiting information about bounty program on your project. when will your release bounty?

Hello there. We have partnered with Bountyhive to run our bounty program. Please go to https://bountyhive.io/ to register and view.  Wink

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

Some recent media coverage https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/22/bitcoinus-offers-versatile-blockchain-based-payment-system-online-shopping/ 

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Bitcoinus.io

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

Hello there,

please follow the link for our incredible bounty campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2824950

Cheers!
Bitcoinus Team!
Oleh Khoroshko

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Hi all, here you can find Russian language ANN of Bitcoinus! You are welcome!
Bceм пpивeт, тyт вы мoжeтe нaйти pyccкoязычный ANN Bitcoinus. Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2845283.msg29191360#msg29191360

DONATE FOR UKRAINE NOW
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:19:52 AM

I feel this its a good project iam already join bountyhive since a week ago and see Bitcoinus. will join a community & bounty. Seem like will succes about this project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MkGregor (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

We are approaching soft cap!
$2 500 000 raised so far on ICO pre-sale!

https://www.bitcoinus.io/

ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

ould be kind of hard to implement something like this considering the recent bans to crypto transactions all over the world. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: