Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BITCOINUS - Ecommerce payment processor🔥  (Read 249052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

Does anyone here have the Original Whitepaper from the ICO ?

Not the current edited version.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

the end of his long waiting it gives a very good news. congratulations to all the participants to join in the project, eventually the news about the market is already there. Hopefully the price equivalent to the price of the ico.
for now the price is still very cheap and in my opinion, it takes time to get the ICO price and at least if it has been listing like this the participants become calmer and just wait for the high price.
all of that needs a process of course but if you look at the enthusiastic buyers at HITBTC I believe that the price of BITS will slowly rise and hopefully it can reach the ICO price.

All of us have long been waiting for the beginning of the bull rally on bitcoin, which will contribute to the growth of many ICO projects that were conducted during this difficult year!
I personally also think the same thing with you. I believe that this coin is very good for the long term, one day soon these coins will certainly have a very wonderful price.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

the end of his long waiting it gives a very good news. congratulations to all the participants to join in the project, eventually the news about the market is already there. Hopefully the price equivalent to the price of the ico.
for now the price is still very cheap and in my opinion, it takes time to get the ICO price and at least if it has been listing like this the participants become calmer and just wait for the high price.
all of that needs a process of course but if you look at the enthusiastic buyers at HITBTC I believe that the price of BITS will slowly rise and hopefully it can reach the ICO price.

All of us have long been waiting for the beginning of the bull rally on bitcoin, which will contribute to the growth of many ICO projects that were conducted during this difficult year!
I personally also think the same thing with you. I believe that this coin is very good for the long term, one day soon these coins will certainly have a very wonderful price.

Maybe you can explain where BITS value will come from ? why is it valuable ?
We didnt get stock in the project we just got tokens that will give some undetermined discount from vendors we dont know anything about that can supposedly compete with Amazon and Alibaba.
Their exchange gateway might work wel but we wont see any of those profits.

please explain it why BITS will have value because I don't get it.

the market is dropping like a rock if u believe so strongly buy it all its wat sub 10% of cheapest ico price.

Btw there are No buyers on Hitbtc its all bot traffic  all green while the price drops ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

We didnt get stock in the project we just got tokens that will give some undetermined discount from vendors we dont know anything about that can supposedly compete with Amazon and Alibaba.

the market is dropping like a rock if u believe so strongly buy it all its wat sub 10% of cheapest ico price.

Btw there are No buyers on Hitbtc its all bot traffic  all green while the price drops ..

we must be patient if I want the price of bits to reach the price of ICO see the current condition I think is quite difficult and long, there is good if there is no urgent need for tokens to be reduced until the price improves.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

we must be patient if I want the price of bits to reach the price of ICO see the current condition I think is quite difficult and long, there is good if there is no urgent need for tokens to be reduced until the price improves.

please explain to me Who will BUY BITS and what will they DO with BITS ? people are going to buy them for the 0.5% discount ?  please explain because I don't get it.

suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

Personally I really hope the price of tokens will soar to the moon. and I also always pray the best and see the development of these coins.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Personally I really hope the price of tokens will soar to the moon. and I also always pray the best and see the development of these coins.

Hope it is good, but on the other hand it is stupid, ICO ended a long time ago, it is not clear what the team is doing. Is the team just waiting for the market to grow?

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

Hope it is good, but on the other hand it is stupid, ICO ended a long time ago, it is not clear what the team is doing. Is the team just waiting for the market to grow?

No wonder, the team is just waiting for the beginning of a bull rally, like many investors, but as practice shows, the market itself does not wait for anyone and does not regret it. You need to be strong to withstand this difficult moment!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

No wonder, the team is just waiting for the beginning of a bull rally, like many investors, but as practice shows, the market itself does not wait for anyone and does not regret it. You need to be strong to withstand this difficult moment!

Once again please explain how this token will have ANY value ?   their payment gateway will have value but the Token wont at this time the only benefit this token has is that it will give you a 0.5% discount on fee's that's NOTHING you lose more then that buying the token on the market.

There where more benefits at some point wich have now dissapeared i cant imagine i invested underthese circumstances i vagely recall them garanteeing the buying power of the token @ 1 usd but i havent been able to find any reference to that so that might just have been my imagination.

I dont see why Anyone including myself would have invested for a 0.5% total benefit.

spopovss

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

I think many investors already understand that there will be no bull rally in the near future, I think that even in a year there will be no growth, there is no reason for a strong market growth.

rumax

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I think many investors already understand that there will be no bull rally in the near future, I think that even in a year there will be no growth, there is no reason for a strong market growth.

No one knows what awaits us in the future, but as practice shows, growth occurs at the very moment when no one expects it. If the cryptoindustry develops, then we will remember this time as a test of strength and endurance!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

They are waiting for the bull run but did not happen yet ,delaying the exchange for 5 months is really a bad idea for this project and I dont know if marketing for this platform is really working now because they allocated millions of dollars for marketing and I cant see any new clients so the value of the tokens is very low no liquidity. 

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

They are waiting for the bull run but did not happen yet ,delaying the exchange for 5 months is really a bad idea for this project and I dont know if marketing for this platform is really working now because they allocated millions of dollars for marketing and I cant see any new clients so the value of the tokens is very low no liquidity. 

all this marketing and work your talking about is all about their gateway and they have made it very clear Bits holders get no benefits from that besides the 0.5% fee discount .. and other Yet to be determent discounts on potential products listed on platforms they are connected 2 so big fat sack of hot air.   these platforms will beable to compete with the Amazons and Alibaba's of the world to give us better prices I don't think so.
That Povlas guy was pretty much laughing about it in Telegram what an asshole.

"Would it affect a share price if token would be a share? Probably yes. But it’s not."

They took our Millions and funded their own little project and we got fuck all.

MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

They are very arrogant to get lists in big exchanges, but after it happens the results are same, even the price of Bits token is close to zero
As long as you know, exchange is not main factor that can make the price of cryptocurrency expensive. But the quality and usefulness of the product must also be considered
spopovss

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Well, I invested 1400$ in this project, now this asset costs 28$.
In vain spent money and time.
Great work team, keep us happy.

rumax

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

This is an unpleasant situation, but it takes time to understand the value of the investment, I recommend holding the tokens for at least 1 year and giving the team more time to develop the platform.
spopovss

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

This is an unpleasant situation, but it takes time to understand the value of the investment, I recommend holding the tokens for at least 1 year and giving the team more time to develop the platform.

I have no choice but to hold tokens, it is stupid to sell tokens at such a small price now.
I already accepted the fact that I lost money.

rumax

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I have no choice but to hold tokens, it is stupid to sell tokens at such a small price now.

I also store 3,700 tokens BITS in my wallet, so our investments are almost equal. It remains to wait and believe in the development of the project in the long term!
spopovss

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

I also store 3,700 tokens BITS in my wallet, so our investments are almost equal. It remains to wait and believe in the development of the project in the long term!

Yes, that's right, I have 3700 tokens, and I received a little for the bounty campaign, we'll wait and hope that the team will not abandon the project.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

we just pray the best, hopefully all teams will always try well so the participants who join to store the token bits will be able to profit as expected
Yes, that's right, I have 3700 tokens, and I received a little for the bounty campaign, we'll wait and hope that the team will not abandon the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: