Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARBITRAGE APP - OVER 9000 PAIRS ACROSS 37 MOST POPULAR EXCHANGES  (Read 2037 times)
calamar182

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:33 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 09:17:44 PM by calamar182

I checked Localbitcoins to return back the stuff but all the offers are in a lower price to sell, and to risky. Then confirm me that in LOCALBITCOINS there's no way to do anything.

In conclusion, The best could be buy a shittycoin and make profit and repeat the process all over again, the problem is that shittycoins don't have liquidity, and are risky, and it needs to be the arb oportunity between the 2 exchanges and some good excahgnes don't have shitcoins or weird altcoins.

So finally the best way is do the arb, wait weeks to spreads shrink, transfer with small loss, and repeat the process again and again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exchange.blue (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:44:00 PM by exchange.blue

I checked Localbitcoins to return back the stuff but all the offers are in a lower price to sell, and to risky. Then confirm me that in LOCALBITCOINS there's no way to do anything.

In conclusion, The best could be buy a shittycoin and make profit and repeat the process all over again, the problem is that shittycoins don't have liquidity, and are risky, and it needs to be the arb oportunity between the 2 exchanges and some good excahgnes don't have shitcoins or weird altcoins.

So finally the best way is do the arb, wait weeks to spreads shrink, transfer with small loss, and repeat the process again and again.

I would also recommend against trading shitcoins.. And I agree with you on the spread shrinking part, this is really the way to go. It wont necessarily take  weeks, I often seen spread shrink by 50% in one day. (ref: graph).  Also, if you're a seasoned trader, you may want to consider taking on some market risk (I'm sure you knew this without my 2 cents )

Perhaps getting a good source for bear signals might help in the decision making process.

If you have twitter, feel free to follow @arb_exp ...we often post cool things..

exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

A Sample of a round trip path.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

Very nice website. Simple and intuitive. Thanks OP for creating and sharing this tool to the community  Smiley
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Great tool, thanks for that! I just don't understand one thing, can you help please?

When I buy cheap on one exchange then I sell it on another exchange I make a profit. But I still have my money on that exchange, I don't have them actually on my credit card. When I want to send the money to my credit card, everywhere are fees like 2% or even more! So I don't understand how you can make money on it basically.

Can you explain please?

Great question! I'm actually working on a solution that I call a "road-map", it is designed to show as title suggests a "step-by step" map that will be guiding you on how to profit with arbitrage without having to pay hefty withdrawal fees that were adopted by some exchanges.   This is being addressed by buying another coin and moving it to an exchange with lower withdrawal fees that would eventually make the transaction profitable.

Please note: to be able to take advantage of the lowest withdrawal fees, most exchanges would require to have your identity verified. Also, some withdrawal methods are more profitable then others. (E.g., SEPA, WIRE etc...)

It would be great. It is difficult for a newcomer to try arbitrage because of a lack of knowledge on explicit and hidden commissions on exchanges and transfers. It would be nice to see the manual for operations. You do very much the right thing. Thank you.
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

It would be great. It is difficult for a newcomer to try arbitrage because of a lack of knowledge on explicit and hidden commissions on exchanges and transfers. It would be nice to see the manual for operations. You do very much the right thing. Thank you.

The feedback is greatly I appreciated! We're making a huge progress in making the adoption of the arbitrage as one of the trading strategies easy and rewarding.

Although some of the things like trade, withdrawal and deposit fees may not seem like an out of ordinary process to the seasoned traders, it might still appear as a challenge for the newbies, therefore the future PREMIUM PATHS feature will come to the rescue by delivering a complete and rewarding roadmap from one exchange to the next.

Each PATH is designed to take into account:

- trade fees
- book size
- withdrawal fees
- deposit fees
- path duration
- wallet maintenance status

If you guys can suggest more cool features, feel free to comment.
calamar182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:53 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 06:17:10 PM by calamar182

And my last question is: What about withdraw fiat in the expensive exchange?

buy cheaper, sell higher and WITHDRAW USD with wire or sepa

And Margin trading? it could be cheaper, buy btc and sell margin in bitfinex or other
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

And my last question is: What about withdraw fiat in the expensive exchange?

buy cheaper, sell higher and WITHDRAW USD with wire or sepa

And Margin trading? it could be cheaper, buy btc and sell margin in bitfinex or other

By far not all exchanges provide favorable conditions for fiat withdrawal especially SEPA.  I'm only aware of a few exchanges like CEX.io that offers SEPA. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with margin trading without first acquiring a source for quality reliable signals. Taking on a margin is highly risky business, its known for leaving newbies broke.
SexForCryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

My concern is: if too many people would use this arbitrage app, wouldn't it become useless for almost everyone? Other people would just do your same arbitrage BEFORE YOU! Or am I wrong?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  Ico.Rasputinmansion.Com  [  ICO is L I V E ! 
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

My concern is: if too many people would use this arbitrage app, wouldn't it become useless for almost everyone? Other people would just do your same arbitrage BEFORE YOU! Or am I wrong?

Well, not everyone has access to large funds that can result in determining the lifespan of any given spread. Also, only a few can carry balances across all major exchanges to be ready to take advantage of the limited arb opportunity.
calamar182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

My supreme final conclusion is the WHITDRAWING FIAT idea, I've been waiting 1 weeks to the spread shrinks, you know what, it would be super confortamble get the fucking money inside, transfer and WITHDRAW EUR or USD. But the question is:
THERES PROBLEMS? BAD EXPERIENCES?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:58:44 PM

My supreme final conclusion is the WHITDRAWING FIAT idea, I've been waiting 1 weeks to the spread shrinks, you know what, it would be super confortamble get the fucking money inside, transfer and WITHDRAW EUR or USD. But the question is:

What pair did you trade? Between which exchanges?
calamar182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

It depends, but normally BTCUSD is the most liquid (snake) pair.

Anyways, I realized that withdraw in higher prices exchanges is super risky because the have problems withdrawing FIAT and that could be the reason of higher prices, then at the moment the best way is WAIT TO SHRINK THE SPREAD. Am I right?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

It depends, but normally BTCUSD is the most liquid (snake) pair.

Anyways, I realized that withdraw in higher prices exchanges is super risky because the have problems withdrawing FIAT and that could be the reason of higher prices, then at the moment the best way is WAIT TO SHRINK THE SPREAD. Am I right?

Ok, when did you first make the trade? The entry day? Which exchanges?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:05:46 AM

INTRODUCING ARBITRAGE PATHS!

WHAT IS PATHS?

-Think of it as complete and rewarding roadmap across the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges.

HOW DOES IT WOPK?
While Expert continually scans the market for wider price spreads, the matching algorithm runs through millions of potential combinations in attempt to display the most accurate real-time arbitrage opportunities.

We believe that each path must be carefully validated before it can be followed. The validation process includes confirming the maintenance status of each crypto wallet and ensuring the overall trade+withdrawal fees do not exceed the profit.

We consider Arbitrage.expert* a tool* made for identifying arbitrage opportunities in real time across most popular crypto exchanges. It should be used as an addition to an existing trading strategy.

Please be aware: We DO NOT guarantee profits! While some arbitrage opportunities may appear very lucrative at first sight, sometimes there is a good reason behind it. Always do your own research.

Arbitrage Paths is not an arbitrage trading bot. We will never ask for your API keys.

According to Google a “tool” is “a device, used to carry out a particular function”.

SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE 20% FUTURE DISCOUNT

https://www.arbitrage.expert/paths

calamar182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Why wex is not balancing the fu King spread?? why?? It's too much time waiting, it doesnt make any sense that they dont drecrease the fiat fees that are at 20% like the spread difference.

Normally the exchanges balance again the fiat whitdrawals and then the spread srinks again, and is not fu King happening now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In which world that make sense? Im gonna break something
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

nice info
I have always done arbit but the obstacle lack of my arbit info so obstructed and not objective, hopefully after knowing this I can be more objective and effective in arbit hope to increase my income Smiley
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

I've been hearing about arbitrage process all around. But actually haven't been in that anytime, so maybe this thread is like a sign for me to take a look on that.
Borilla

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

Great tool!
I have some questions.

Is it possible to have the prices being updated more often? or you're limited?

You said somewhere the prices take in account the fees. But sometimes fees depend on the volume you traded in the last 30days.

Does it take into account the buy and sell prices difference?
exchange.blue (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Great tool!
I have some questions.

Is it possible to have the prices being updated more often? or you're limited?

You said somewhere the prices take in account the fees. But sometimes fees depend on the volume you traded in the last 30days.

Does it take into account the buy and sell prices difference?

The prices for 100 top coins are being updated every few seconds. However, most shitcoins are being updated once every min. There are only a few exchanges out there that support volume based fee structure, moreover the average trader usually falls into the highest fee category, therefore it would be the only category our algorithm would take into account when accurately calculating arbitrage spread. The algo considers book data (not last pricer).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: