Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade  (Read 13463 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Nowadays everything is easy, why are you still looking for a complicated way, I would prefer Youtube, because there would be easier to find another solution if you didn't understand what Youtuber meant, try to always check the comments section

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

for trading if it is more practical and easy in learning, youtube might be used as one of the best media than books. because books cannot provide direct pilot media, so I think youtube is the best for trading learning.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

if I think both of them are because we can differentiate how to get large and fast results, because nowadays there are so many on youtube for learning about the crypto world and how to get income
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I think both are very good for learn trading.if you don't have any idea in cryptocurrency trading so you can watch you tube video, I hope you understand what is cryptocurrency and how to open any kind of account for cryptocurrency platform. You can learn chart pattern in books so books also help you for learning cryptocurrency trading.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

It depends on the medium you learn best with, some learn best through watching video and other learn best through reading, So i think what will work for best depends on your best learning medium, if you think video is the best, then a search on youtube will give you thousands of videos or if reading works best for you then a google search will lead you to some great materials online. 

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

I think it's better for you to learn on YouTube because with YouTube you can see the images directly so that you can more easily understand trading and maybe you can quickly understand the trading education you are learning.
There is just very little you can learn on YouTube and in most cases, you cannot even be very sure you are learning the right thing. A lot of pro traders on YouTube will not teach you money management and all they will keep telling you is how you can make some pretty fast bucks or how to do some analysis and so on.

Trading is far more than that, and I believe anyone that wants to be successful in trading should not limit his or her knowledge only on YouTube, but rather invest in themselves by buying and reading very good books on trading and you will be surprised at the huge benefit you would get from them.
Most of the videos will focus out on technical aspects which is really very helpful but as you said they wont able to teach out risk or money management which this is the thing you should learn about.
Everything is on internet and i dont see the relevance on reading up a book and also for sure there are only a few informations to be seen into various books that do focus out on trading thing.
Just make self learning online and read up users experiences and trading way which would add up into your knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

I think books are usually really good to learn since they can be taken literally everywhere but I'd complement the books with youtube videos.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

I think both are very good for learn trading.if you don't have any idea in cryptocurrency trading so you can watch you tube video, I hope you understand what is cryptocurrency and how to open any kind of account for cryptocurrency platform. You can learn chart pattern in books so books also help you for learning cryptocurrency trading.
Having both can be of help on how to trade videos and at the same time reading books. These guided us even the newbie to learn in crypto. Yes understanding crypto could our lead to gains good here in this industry.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

The books can explain furtherly what we should learn in trading and we can get some ideas in books. While watching videos can make the technical ideas in books more easy. We learn more by watching than reading. However, I advise you to do both of them because Gale Cone's of experience said that the more senses we used, the more effective we learned the ideas.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Nowadays everything is easy, why are you still looking for a complicated way, I would prefer Youtube, because there would be easier to find another solution if you didn't understand what Youtuber meant, try to always check the comments section
Yes, me too i prefer watching videos on youtube teaching the way to trade on specific platform unlike on books you can't see where the specific button for a command another is it is very difficult to find a book with a trading cryptocurrency as a main topic
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:53:45 AM

It depends on the medium you learn best with, some learn best through watching video and other learn best through reading, So i think what will work for best depends on your best learning medium, if you think video is the best, then a search on youtube will give you thousands of videos or if reading works best for you then a google search will lead you to some great materials online. 
It will depend on how we comprehend, if we can easily gasp through reading or by watching. Any of the two will be beneficial plus add some skills to understand chart as well joining chats that have pro traders to be influenced by their ideas.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

I think you should not try only one way to learn crypto trading. You should use both books or youtube or any other site that will give you good knowledge in trading.

Turst1974

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys
They are both good, depending on which one you believe will be of help more than the other. If you are using YouTube, you will be able to see everything how it works, it’s not going to be like when you’re reading about it with a book. Or maybe it will be even more better if you use the both ways ;books and YouTube, then its pretty much going to help you a lot in learning reading.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

You should be up on youtube learning, in my opinion if youtube learning options, your proficiency will be faster, but if you read the book you will not have specific images illustrated. As I should learn on youtube would be better
That is the only advantage you might get if you use YouTube for learning trading however those things that are in the books written by some of the excellent authors in the top notch institutes are not available on Youtube. One of the best books written by the top US data scientist Zeeshan ul hassan usmani is about cryptocurrency and trading which is not there on YouTube so if you have to learn, you should learn from every where with the available material.

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

I think you should use both. But in fact, your personal experience and mistakes are important here. It doesn't matter where you get the information, the main thing is that you apply this information to practice, make mistakes and correct them.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

It's better to. To read books and watch youtube to learn in trading. Because some traders do not do this and get into trading immediately and lots of them loss their profit.
Gaining of knowledge should not even be limited to just one aspect alone as there is so much there is to learn when it comes to trading. Trading is quite complex and most of the videos you will see on YouTube may not give you much enlightenment on some of the things you should always do in any system of trading, how you should go about certain issues at times and what you should generally be doing as a trader.

In fact, if you are not careful, you may end up watching something you should not be watching on YouTube as anyone is just busy creating video these days even if it is whacked, generate traffic and make money from ads.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

It is best to be trained by a more experienced trader, such training is paid, but more effective.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

It's better to. To read books and watch youtube to learn in trading. Because some traders do not do this and get into trading immediately and lots of them loss their profit.
Gaining of knowledge should not even be limited to just one aspect alone as there is so much there is to learn when it comes to trading. Trading is quite complex and most of the videos you will see on YouTube may not give you much enlightenment on some of the things you should always do in any system of trading, how you should go about certain issues at times and what you should generally be doing as a trader.

In fact, if you are not careful, you may end up watching something you should not be watching on YouTube as anyone is just busy creating video these days even if it is whacked, generate traffic and make money from ads.
I wouldnt say that posted videos on youtube arent effective. Those are indeed helpful and really be applicable on your trading learnings.Uploader might be have indirect purpose on making those videos for getting traffic or just purely like to help out people then its none of our business as long those are trading guides or courses then its up to you if you would apply it on your own trading style.

You are right which learning wont really be just limited to youtube but on all sorts and you can still find some information on books too.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

Books are traditional way of getting knowledge or information and it would take too much time aside book for cryptocurrency trading is difficult to find. Youtube tutorial or videos are more reliable since there are visuals to watch, you can interact with the other watcher through the comment section. Internet is more easy to find to get knowledge about something than a written book.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys
There has many sources in the internet that will help you, new guides and strategies on trading. For me I prefer learning in video, I got bored when I read books I can't understand well. Just choose a good explanator in youtube that you think will help you understand how to trade.
Peter lynch is a great author on "one up on wall street", there is "intelligent investor" by benjamin graham and there is "rich dad poor dad" all of this can get you to the smart investment. It won't make you super rich in anyway but if you learn how to invest smartly and how to save money properly, you can definitely retire early and you will keep making MORE money after you retire than when you were working because you would already saved enough money to make decent returns whereas while working you are just increasing the capital. These are "investing" tho, not trading. Learn these investment methods and apply to your trading if you want to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: