Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 08:28:14 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade  (Read 432 times)
btcnijuan

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys
There has many sources in the internet that will help you, new guides and strategies on trading. For me I prefer learning in video, I got bored when I read books I can't understand well. Just choose a good explanator in youtube that you think will help you understand how to trade.

▶  ANON ◀
▬▬▬ We are ANON ▬▬▬
WHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMDISCORD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
stellgod

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

The best way to learn trading starts is to watch youtube because you know how to start and how to earn step by step in the tutorials they say.
The available information on the Youtube is first hand and easily accessible to the viewers which is knowledge for free and if you start this habit of watching the experts on Youtube giving many wise and profitable opinions, you will be able to apply what you learn form these videos in your practical business. Besides, attending some courses on finance and monetary economics helps you understand the factors that can affect your investment directly or indirectly and you will be able to make wise decisions accordingly.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)

Try Wren & Martin to learn grammar and start reading some story books which will make you understand English better (keep Google Translate ready to translate a few words to French which you won't understand, but remember, don't paste the whole statement, go word by word and you will get better translations).

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

For trading, experience is your only best friend which can make you understand better about the same.
Secondly, you can try this website that I personally follow nowadays: https://blockchainwhispers.com/
One of my favorite traders who love to write for the people, of the crypto, by the time it needs to be given to them.

illnino

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks guys
There has many sources in the internet that will help you, new guides and strategies on trading. For me I prefer learning in video, I got bored when I read books I can't understand well. Just choose a good explanator in youtube that you think will help you understand how to trade.

The's a lot of channels on YouTube where you can learn everything about it. You can also find there the information about the cool paper books. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOAhxyQLHts

filtyfrank251

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

You should be up on youtube learning, in my opinion if youtube learning options, your proficiency will be faster, but if you read the book you will not have specific images illustrated. As I should learn on youtube would be better

metribitcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Learn technical analysis by watch the video presentation is more easy to understanding than by read the books. I also prefer to learn trading from youtube video , many explanation about how does technical analysis work there. Other than TA in youtube also available how to learn psychology of trading, and this thing also very important to learn it.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.