Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY  (Read 121072 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:08:48 PM

Here is a copy of a message i got from Ghold concerning coins he withdrew from cryptsy

Hello,
This reply I get from Cryptsy on 6-2-2014:
We have recently run some scans on our wallets which may have fixed your issue. If you have your coins there is no need to respond to this ticket it will close on its own. IF you still do not have them please reply so I can continue to work your issue.
BitJohn
Operations Manager
bitjohn@cryptsy.com
Tradekey: c66b821fccac75687ce5dff421c9852d67a8205b
Cryptsy Wiki: wiki.cryptsy.com

Than they reply this on 6-2-2014 later:
Hello Peter,
COL is still having issues with its block chain. IT is possible it will be suspended until COL developers come up with a solution.
BitJohn
Operations Manager
bitjohn@cryptsy.com
Cryptsy Wiki http://wiki.cryptsy.com/
Tradekey: c66b821fccac75687ce5dff421c9852d67a8205b
I am waiting now from 19 december for my coins? What happen next?

This email I send to them:
 The issue is still not solved. Were are my coins, how long do I have to wait?? I withdraw my coins on 19 december 2013, how long will it take, do you want me to take other steps??
The issue never resolved how can you say like this. The coins never arrived to my wallet!
Why it never came to my wallet?
On Mon, Jan 6 at 7:29 PM , Peter<info@waterido.com> wrote: Hi,
I see the COL market is open again. I do not see my coins on the Cryptsy balance. The coins are not in my wallet either. Please send them to my wallet.
The colossus coins 100.000.000 never came to my desktop wallet 23hFuVGSfwLFDb423Gx6fPCTKqTJ62CViJ .
Withdrawals
Currency    Send to Address    Amount    Conf    Request Date
ColossusCoin    23hFuVGSfwLFDb423Gx6fPCTKqTJ62CViJ    100000000.00000000 COL    Yes    2013-12-19 03:31:50
Processed    TrxID: 6d20ba54fb38091fe60660591be138000173edaff83a2d6a4ae9972a2e60129e @ 2013-12-19 09:30:16

Peter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:13:12 PM

Yes, you are definitely on target here with several of the goals/priorities you have outlines in this and other posts.

Thank you, I have already contacted several coders to help in rebuilding the code and Sudo23 and others have been searching for coders as well. This project is a big challange, going in with a grand idea and having to learn code as I go but thats just my whole approach to life in general.

Last March I came back to Canada after spending 4.5 years backpacking around Australia and New Zealand. I worked for a year before going and saved up 5k and got a 1 year working holiday visa in Australia. While in Aus I did 3 months of farm work for a second year visa and when that was up I did a 1 year working holiday in New Zealand. After my 1 year in New Zealand I came back to Australia to go through sponsorship to help manage a retail and catering business doing donuts. I'm sure you are going to laugh but I helped design and run a full production kitchen that fed to 3 others stalls at the Royal Melbourne Show for 3 years running and the last year we won best caterer. The owner had all these plans for a large scale production facility but would never put time into his own retail business and wouldn't pay me more to let me manage all product and costs so I ended up leaving back to Canada and he stiffed both me and my girlfriend our last pay. I now work first to Saute' at one of the best restaurants in Vancouver where everything is made from fresh and all product and costs are managed religiously.

I have some interesting stories from my time in Australia and New Zealand. I have the most experience working in restaurants but other notable jobs I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne), various types of farm work in 47' heat, a bunch of catering events, Carnival operator, cooking in a bunch of restaurants, promotional work and probably missing a few things too.

This is probably against my better judgement but here are a few of my most outlandish photos from my trip in no particular order, just a few Lolz for your day.

the photos are so have fun

WOW!!!!!
I think we have some great talent with you and Sudo as well as the other marketers and additional development assistance that has been trickling in to help.

While we are on the subject, I just sent plenty of coins from both Coinedup as well as the Cryptsy exchange and everything was moved/confirmed very quickly yesterday as well as a few days ago. Everything was shown quickly and accurately. Looking forward to new features and improvements in the future wallet, etc.

Keep on keeping on guys!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 03:34:51 PM

@ mouseman

LOLz ..

Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:38:28 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 09:14:38 PM by Th82

@Crestington
these pics are great Smiley thank you for sharing! made me lolZ Grin

my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg5001893#msg5001893

to get back to #No40 on coinmarketcap! (US$ 714,913  Market Cap)

edit: currently #No88 ? ? ? ? (stale datapoints)

Criteria for a coin to be added:

Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
    Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far)

Notes:

Updated every 5 minutes.
    Marketcap = Price x Total Supply
    Prices are calculated by averaging the prices at the major exchanges weighted by volume.
    Coins with stale datapoints (more than 6 hours old) will be shown at the bottom with question marks, and will be de-listed after 7 days.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.0

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:17:12 PM

Some news from Bit John by "bitcoin!"

[22:39:03] Bit John: we will likely try to get it back up again for just the reasons your talking about
[22:39:09] Bit John: but they reallllly need to fix it
[22:40:09] Bitcoin!: yap im part of the dev team were trying to work it out, but if you dont want to trade at least let us move the coins!
[22:41:25] Bit John: your missing the point
[22:41:46] Bit John: if we send into forks and have a ton of reversals etc
[22:41:57] Bit John: people lose coin and its a nightmare to track them
[22:42:23] Bit John: so when we think we have it stable we will bring it up no different than any other coin we suspend for the same reasons
[22:42:36] Bitcoin!: Ok i get it!
[22:44:09] Bit John: were doing what we can but we need you guys to fix the coin hehe
[22:45:38] Bitcoin!: got it! Bit John
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:07:14 AM

Hi

It appears there is a lot of ColossusCoins not showing in my balance, but rather in the "Stake" line.
There is several hundred millions there. I can post a screenshot of that.

Please can someone tell me if i can spend them ?
How to "unlock" these coins ?

Thanks a lot.

Yes post a screen shot please

Hello

I believe I hit a POS block, this is why they weren't available to spend, but it was a whole chunk who was not available to spending..
However it's fine now, they're spendable.
Many thanks for your help. Smiley
lounge

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:27:52 PM

why cryptsy remove col???  my col on cryptsy is disappear... Huh
janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:52:15 AM

[22:44:09] Bit John: were doing what we can but we need you guys to fix the coin hehe
[22:45:38] Bitcoin!: got it! Bit John

Is there an ETA?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:06:04 PM

How much of that 300+ billion is sitting on the exchanges ?

What will happen to all that stake ? 7+ days ... Huh

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 03:41:44 PM

How much of that 300+ billion is sitting on the exchanges ?

What will happen to all that stake ? 7+ days ... Huh

I think secretly you are a fan of Col  Tongue

All the coins continue staking when they bring it back online, I'm also getting some staking wallets made
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 03:49:46 PM

Will Cryptsy dump it and drive the price down ?

Or will they do what is right and pay 99% of it to the rightful owners ?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:16:29 PM

Cryptsy can't keep people's coins so they aren't going anywhere. They have like 30% of the coins so if they dumped them and stole the money, they would be stealing 200k+ which would kill their business. I'll talk to bit John today about getting it resisted and talking to developers today/tomorrow. Lots of new exchanges listing Col plus I'm making some wallets that will continually stake so the cryptsy thing shouldn't be an issue. I'll keep you guys updated as I go.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

Fixing the problems with the coin would go a long way in sorting out these issues. All well and good getting it relisted, but the wallet and blockchain needs to be fixed.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
janos666

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

Cryptsy can't keep people's coins so they aren't going anywhere. They have like 30% of the coins so if they dumped them and stole the money, they would be stealing 200k+ which would kill their business. I'll talk to bit John today about getting it resisted and talking to developers today/tomorrow. Lots of new exchanges listing Col plus I'm making some wallets that will continually stake so the cryptsy thing shouldn't be an issue. I'll keep you guys updated as I go.

I think he talked about the amount which could possibly be generated by Cryptsy through PoS mining.
After all, all we know is that trading and withdrawals are halted on Cryptsy. We don't know if they do some PoS mining with our money in the background.
And another problem is that if they do then they will have some COL to sell which can possibly drive the price down when the market comes back online.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:23:18 PM

I think he talked about the amount which could possibly be generated by Cryptsy through PoS mining.
After all, all we know is that trading and withdrawals are halted on Cryptsy. We don't know if they do some PoS mining with our money in the background.
And another problem is that if they do then they will have some COL to sell which can possibly drive the price down when the market comes back online.

Coins-e, coinedup, cryptorush and the wallet all work fine but Cryptsy is still holding our coins. They've got about 400 mil of my coins plus the development fund which has around 50 mil. In an ideal situation I would like them to just resume trading but I don't know if I can trust Cryptsy anymore so maybe it would be better just to take our coins elsewhere.

Cryptsy wallet stakes 1% a month so if they sold it down after holding everyone's coins for a month, that's pretty questionable trading practices.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

Fixing the problems with the coin would go a long way in sorting out these issues. All well and good getting it relisted, but the wallet and blockchain needs to be fixed.

The wallet and blockchain are the number 1 priorities, I'm waiting to hear back from a local development team here in Vancouver but will see the project manager at the bitcoin co-op tomorrow either way. I only talked to him on Friday and he said he has some developers that want to work on a coin and sent some emails out. I can't start calling him a hundred times a day, Just have to be patient and look for all types of opportunities. I would like to be involved hands on with the coding and development but if you know some POS coders, send them our way.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 10:11:07 PM

Your coins are actually left untouched while trading occurs. The buy/sell orders are a seperate ledger. If it wasn't, the blockchain would be many times its current size. Wink

We may aswell consider Cryptsy, and others, CENTRAL BANKS.

How did we go so wrong ?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:59:35 AM

I got a hold of Bit John and he's assured me that all the coins are fine. They are holding coins because they have been getting charge backs with deposits and withdrawals and so if coins don't arrive, it's a nightmare to track. He said he doesn't know whether it's the staking or syncing causing it but will get confirmation.

We are making staking wallets that will normalize all transaction times but they will take 30 days to make. I will also set up a couple nodes for faster sync times.

Once we have some wallets that continually stake and some nodes, it should resolve all these problems
janos666

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:20:02 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 04:51:26 PM by janos666

Your coins are actually left untouched while trading occurs. The buy/sell orders are a seperate ledger. If it wasn't, the blockchain would be many times its current size. Wink

I know that but I don't understand how this changes anything about what I talked about.

We are making staking wallets that will normalize all transaction times but they will take 30 days to make. I will also set up a couple nodes for faster sync times.

So I will probably need to wait ~30 days before Cryptsy brings the COL market back online...?
maxxon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:01:15 PM

You're not alone Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: