Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange Coin?  (Read 229 times)
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Recently, more and more began to pay attention to the Kucoin and Binance but also about the old one, too, you must not forget. The most important thing is to monitor the price on exchanges and trade where you are most profitable.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

According to coinsutra:
Binance – Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2018
Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like KuCoin and Binance.
Changelly: Perfect for quick crypto exchange. Easy to use and great for beginners.
Bittrex: Another high quality exchange with a lot of coins.
Bitfinex: Offers mobile app and a popular exchange. You can also lend crypto here to earn interest.
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
KuCoin: Another Cryptocurrency exchange.
Cryptopia: Many undervalued cryptos can be found here.
BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Thanks people!I
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

for myself I prefer the Binance exchange because there are so many who do exchange as well as the many coins that support.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

Anyone have a favorite ? Best to invest ?

Kucoin shares?
Binancecoin?

etc?
Binance Coin solves important issues when trading on the Binance exchange, and so the token is extremely in demand among traders. The Binance exchange is regularly ranked among the top 3 in the world in terms of trading volume per day, and yesterday noted the achievement of 6 million registered users. The exchange regularly buys and burns part of the BNB, which gives the coin value additional support.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Soon I think will be announcement about atomic swap exchange and it will be best exchange coin.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

many exchangers who are nice and safe like bittrex and cryptopia just cost the fee and if btc want to just withdraw the poloniex better to use because the fee is only cheap

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

Kucoin and binance is a good exchange but there are some token coins that have not been able to cooperate with them I think coss is also a good exchange

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

For now, the most volatile option you have right now is sugar exchange. You can find $SGR at 3800 sats, it was at 100 sats in december but it reached 9000 in the beginning of january. So lots of volatility. If you want to be more conservative i would suggest kucoin or binance.
sushimon

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

KCS used to be a great option but Kucoin decided to suspend the referal system of the exchange, which was part of their whitepaper, so at this point I would not be suprised if they changed how Kucoin shares work
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Kucoin shares?
Binancecoin?

etc?
for me the best exchange for now are Bittrex and Binnance.
Bittrex have a strong security with their IP confirmation on email.
Binance are the favorite exchange because they have a stable and user friendly interface.
and for new comers I agree Kucoin are become a credible exchange in the future.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

Kucoin shares?
Binancecoin?

etc?
Binance Coin solves important issues when trading on the Binance exchange, and so the token is extremely in demand among traders. The Binance exchange is regularly ranked among the top 3 in the world in terms of trading volume per day, and yesterday noted the achievement of 6 million registered users. The exchange regularly buys and burns part of the BNB, which gives the coin value additional support.
Did not know this. Get to learn something new everyday from the crypto world and am loving it. Coming to the question posted by op, I would invest into the coins supported by big and popular exchanges like Binance rather than rely on less popular exchanges(Do have potential though). I am interested in the Binance coin and Kucoin shares since these two exchanges are very popular in the crypto space and I might invest a small amount into both these coins soon. Not expecting a huge return, but am expecting small profits in the short term which is all that matters to me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

binance is the good exchange at the moment. bittrex and poloniex is also good exchanges to trade.. bittrex has stoped the registration of new member I am also new to crypto and I am waiting for them to open the exchange registration
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Kucoin shares?
Binancecoin?

etc?

They are good coins because they already have a good price but I cannot invest them this time because I cannot afford to but instead the best exchange coin for me is Etherdelta Coin that which has very low price today and I bought a couple of thousand of EDT coins last week.
I'm gonna expect this coin will make me rich after due time.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

I'm holding Kucoin and COSS. They create great passive income just for holding them.
Binance coin is good for less fees if you trade in their exchange.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Recently i heard Binance coin is also a promising coin, it gives remarkable privileges to withdraw funds, you can even use it to pay a fee for withdrawing funds, you can decide to pay off around 50% of the total commission.
MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

I've heard recently that Binance coin is a very promising coin, which gives remarkable privileges for withdrawing funds, more precisely, that you can use it to pay a fee for withdrawing funds, you can pay off about 50% of the total commission.
correct me if I'm wrong,but I thought the 50% discount is for trading only.  Withdrawal fees are in the cost of the type of coins you are withdrawing?
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

first just read whitepaper of the coin and then look if the project is good or not. Too many project that became scam and just read other post if this coin is worth it..
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Still now Binance is best exchange for me.Because recently it's trading volume also very high and to trade it's features also very easy to trade.Unverified persons can withdraw 2 Btc in a day but if you are verified person you can withdraw 100 Btc for 24Hrs.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Depends on how cheap you can get them. BNB will do well because the exchange is huge, kucoin might earn you a good amount in dividends depending on their success as an exchange - and also depending on which percentage of fees you will receive as dividends in the future..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: