Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 end of the year BİTCOİN price  (Read 1630 times)
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

The price of bitcoin cannot be said accurately. This speculation is quite tough.But I guess that the price won't cross 25k.It would be the highest.Because,the price is now rounding between 9k to 10k.So,I guess it will take the whole year to reach 25k. It can be less than that but not more than so.I think it.But,miracles can happen!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

at all events at the end of 2018, I strongly believe that prices will explode.
if viewed from the price graph at this time it continues to rise and fall. but, this is a good sign in my opinion, when the price hit the $ 20k mark, it will likely continue to rise until the end of the year and even in my opinion this year will be a glorious bitcoin.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

at all events at the end of 2018, I strongly believe that prices will explode.
if viewed from the price graph at this time it continues to rise and fall. but, this is a good sign in my opinion, when the price hit the $ 20k mark, it will likely continue to rise until the end of the year and even in my opinion this year will be a glorious bitcoin.

My prediction is that it will reach $43,000 as the all time high value.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

Gonna give it a bullish answer or 75-90k. I don't think we will crack the 100k mark or even come close but I think we will surpass 50k and have an unexpected rise similar to this past year.
That is going to be a huge one if we ever try to reach that value at all from where we stand right now. Yes, anything is possible, but I do not want to expect every year to be Christmas, considering the level at which we have had some bull rally most especially last year and how the value of bitcoin kept hitting different ATHs with the media popping different news to stir the market up until we started with some crazy news at the end of the year. Let's just see how all these ends up but I am not too optimistic anyway.

It will be obviously too early for any predictions. We have not even crossed from the downtrend and we are already thinking of the end price at the end of 2018. At least this would have been better if we have switched to an uptrend and the price is doing pretty well with a lot of positive vibes going on in the bitcoin space, but for now, there is no need celebrating a birthday for an ATH that is not even close, as I have seen so many people predicting even as high as $100,000.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:37 PM

Hi guys,

The first guess is me    65k-70k USD

A bitcoin may be worth 65k, and bitcoin will not reach 65k in 2018, because there is no certainty of bitcoin to reach 65k in 2018. I believe bitcoin will reach 65k, and time will answer it.
I am not going to oppose or encourage the prediction because I am no expert when it comes to foretelling the value of bitcoin. It is the most volatile of the crypto currencies. We never know what its next peak will be. However, bitcoin can easily touch 50k dollars for sure.

The present performance of bitcoin is not what made me say so but its last year growth rate told me so. Bitcoin may also touch 65k dollars. Who really knows?
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

Predicting the price of bitcoin has always been an extremely difficult work, and with this great wave of uncertainty the difficulty has increased considerably. I see three possible scenarios: a year of stagnation in which the bitcoin price will oscillate between $5,000 and $10,000; a big crash that brings the price of bitcoin below $2,000, or a gradual recovery that allows reaching a price above $30,000 at the end of the year.
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Predicting the price of bitcoin has always been an extremely difficult work, and with this great wave of uncertainty the difficulty has increased considerably. I see three possible scenarios: a year of stagnation in which the bitcoin price will oscillate between $5,000 and $10,000; a big crash that brings the price of bitcoin below $2,000, or a gradual recovery that allows reaching a price above $30,000 at the end of the year.

Hard or difficult and practically the same. Most will say it will recover many articles suggest that it might come to this 30k you mentioned but if we see another one this year to be with 5 digits it will be happy for all.
With this slow and steady grow think its possible but not for 30k price to be reached maybe some smaller 15000 for example.

alimnts (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

Sürekli araştırmacı

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Hard or difficult and practically the same. Most will say it will recover many articles suggest that it might come to this 30k you mentioned but if we see another one this year to be with 5 digits it will be happy for all.
With this slow and steady grow think its possible but not for 30k price to be reached maybe some smaller 15000 for example.

It took only 16 days to arrive at 20k
everything is possible in this market

I have a dream I live to make it come true

my metamask adress: 0xE4B6C4d1a5603Ff0bebEeF37BEAAec5D263A74d0
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

I'll be more careful in my optimistic predictions, so I'm guessing bitcoin will be around 10,000 by the end of the year.
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

I think the price would be almost 50K USD at the end of this year. Though this time is not suitable for this blockchain system and the price is getting lower and lower. this is the acid test for every Bitcoin holders.
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

I think the price would be almost 50K USD at the end of this year. Though this time is not suitable for this blockchain system and the price is getting lower and lower. this is the acid test for every Bitcoin holders.

Its good to be optimistic but personally dont think we will see this price this year. Seem little to big for bitcoin to come to 50k for single bitcoin but anything is possible we witness last year. This year maybe will be good for stability in price for it and preparation for next one to be boom or with some bigger changes in price.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

Its good to be optimistic but personally dont think we will see this price this year. Seem little to big for bitcoin to come to 50k for single bitcoin but anything is possible we witness last year. This year maybe will be good for stability in price for it and preparation for next one to be boom or with some bigger changes in price.

Yeah that's true, bull trend has been coming but seems it run slowly, too far away if we targeting reach 50k before this year end, so i my speculation about Btc price this could be hit around 25k by this year.
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Bitcoin prices will decrease any time, any time it will increase. No one can tell when the price of bitcoin goes up. I hope this year price will be a lot of bitcoin , more than last year. I think 40k - 45k USD will be.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

Well, in as much as i believe Bitcoin value will reach or move higher than the highest value of late last year, your speculation of $65,000 to $70,000 before end of December this year maybe far from what will happen at the of December this year.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I don't have much to hold and experience the price pumping by the end days of the year 2018. From my personal opinion it is expected to cross the past ath before the end of the year. Crossing this it could reach $25000 or higher which is unpredictable, but I believe that the price will cross the previously reached higher price.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

I don't have much to hold and experience the price pumping by the end days of the year 2018. From my personal opinion it is expected to cross the past ath before the end of the year. Crossing this it could reach $25000 or higher which is unpredictable, but I believe that the price will cross the previously reached higher price.

Well that's one thing we're all positive about. Btc has shown us in the past that it move in extreme paces whether it's upward or downward. I think with the right timing and positive aspects, 25k can easily be achieved this year. But for sure there will also be corrections and drops that can cause panic even before we match last year's ath

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

It is very difficult to predict the future of bitcoin.We can't even predict the coming week so it is very difficult to predict that what will happen at the end of 2018.At present the prices are not very high .But as we can see that the prices has started increasing day by day so hopefully in coming months it will reach a great height.But  still we can't surely say anything.Being virtual in nature prices can rise or fall at any time.But as we can say that the craze among people is increasing day by day and number of investors are increasing so we can say that at the end of this year it will reach a new height as it has the potential.
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Well i am really trusting in peoples prediction and it is kinda fun to me predicting value of bitcoin in the future i guess it will hit the highest value of today's prediction. 50,000$ i guess and for sure it will increase more when time passes.

IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

Well that's one thing we're all positive about. Btc has shown us in the past that it move in extreme paces whether it's upward or downward. I think with the right timing and positive aspects, 25k can easily be achieved this year. But for sure there will also be corrections and drops that can cause panic even before we match last year's ath
In fact the 2018 from the very beginning is not proved as good for bitcoin, but the expert opinion is that at the end of 2018 it is expected that bitcoin price will increase too much, it is even expected that in the en dof 2018 the bitcoin price will reach to 35K, therefore i think that we should be patiend and hold our bitcoin tell the end of 2018 so as to get a good profit.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Hi guys,

The first guess is me    65k-70k USD
I think the Bitcoin price at the end of 2018 is higher than what you expect. I predict the price of Bitcoin by the end of 2018 is worth about 100K USD. Nothing is impossible and whatever our good predictions of Bitcoin hopefully can be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: