Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO SCAM ALERT  (Read 902 times)
Crypto_Analyzer (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:27 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:53:35 AM by Crypto_Analyzer
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Unfortunately, we must acknowledge that CEX stole our money. It's time to send a lawsuit against CEX. I will create a list of CEX debts and pass it to a law office in the UK. It is very important to publicize the CEX case in the social media so that other users do not lose their money. Personally, I will collect materials and send them to several large traditional media, I have personal contact with the Polish biggest newspaper and radio station. We are looking for people from Ukraine who will coordinate a court case in Ukraine against the Ukrainian company CEX and personally against its CEO Oleksandr Lutskevych, and someone from the UK who has contacts in local media and will want to set up a CEX case on our behalf. You have to organize and run a procedure to cut off this company from our money. Please send the following data to the email address: cexscam@cryptoanalyzer.info
1. Name and Surname
2. Date and amount of the deposit / withdrawal
3. cex account ID, deposit / withdrawal method
4. Please attach screenshots with a visible CEX account ID number and the amount of the deposit that has not been credited to the cex account or a visible withdrawal from the CEX account that has not been credited to your bank account (Payments tab).
The data will be used only to start a lawsuit in the UK and Ukraine, and to block their accounts in Poland and Germany which I noted during correspondence with other users.

I will also write to the reddit administration, bitcointalk, trustpilot and several smaller websites for a warning on the main page in the CEX case and link to this post.

TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR PEOPLES WHO LOST MONEY WITH CEX: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEYg2eIeIvLiWdTwGQ
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/142148616441271/?notif_id=1516392798070901&notif_t=group_r2j_approved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyxat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

It is surprising to see this topic empty.

There are too many topics that shows many open cases, missed transactions and unknown deliveries.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945546.msg28453300#msg28453300
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696038.msg27553262#msg27553262
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2773236.msg28354398#msg28354398
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318010.msg28496085#msg28496085

(there are also many other victims in same topics)

I am also one of those victims. I will send you details shortly.
Crypto_Analyzer (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

I think, CEX plays with our money, bought cryptocurrencies, waited for growth and failed. If the buble bursts, they will declare bankruptcy and disappear. Be hurry and share the CEX SCAM info where you can. It's important to warn their new users.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

We would like to remind once again that CEX.IO is not a scam and we are just facing temporary issues associated with the increased growth to which we appeared to be unprepared.
As soon as the complicated situation comes to an end and we deal with every single issue that was reported by the users, we will make our best to ensure that such situation will not appear again in the future.
We understand that dealing with the money of our users requires from us to take the responsibility. Still, not every time everything depends solely on us. There are sometimes the external factors we are unable to overcome.
Unfortunately, it comes at the expense to our customers, and we are constantly looking for the ways to ensure faster processing of payments and flawless working of the platform.
We understand the concerns our users have with the money, and we are doing everything possible to ensure they receive their money. Many of the users have already had a chance to ensure that we are doing our job. In this situation, we ask for your patience as it will help us to concentrate on the issues that need to be resolved.

We are grateful for your understanding and staying with us through this complicated period.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Kutillo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

We would like to remind once again that CEX.IO is not a scam and we are just facing temporary issues associated with the increased growth to which we appeared to be unprepared.
As soon as the complicated situation comes to an end and we deal with every single issue that was reported by the users, we will make our best to ensure that such situation will not appear again in the future.
We understand that dealing with the money of our users requires from us to take the responsibility. Still, not every time everything depends solely on us. There are sometimes the external factors we are unable to overcome.
Unfortunately, it comes at the expense to our customers, and we are constantly looking for the ways to ensure faster processing of payments and flawless working of the platform.
We understand the concerns our users have with the money, and we are doing everything possible to ensure they receive their money. Many of the users have already had a chance to ensure that we are doing our job. In this situation, we ask for your patience as it will help us to concentrate on the issues that need to be resolved.

We are grateful for your understanding and staying with us through this complicated period.

We are rely fed up with the same story...
If there is that much demand, then recruit 100 people or 1000 people or 10000 people but DO NOT HOLD OUR MONEY!
It is obvious that you use our money for daily interests, crypto trading or whatever...
Even small exchanges in Mozambik process their withdrawals with automated API's and I have been waiting for a Crypto Capital withdraw for days...
If you are not going to let us withdraw our money in a reasonable time, then do not accept any type of deposits...
IT IS 2018, YOU CAN NOT HOLD PEOPLE'S MONEY FOR DAYS-WEEKS-MONTHS... YOU SHOULD ALSO PAY BACK WITH A PENALTY FOR THE INTEREST
Cex IO is a one way dark hole - Your money goes into it but never comes back
Process my payment please:
Transaction ID: 5470201897
User: up110029869
planctoncu

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

Here is the links to create requests:

MI5 WebSite: https://www.mi5.gov.uk/

InterPol WebSite: https://www.interpol.int/

Uk National Crime Agency & Financial Investigation: http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/about-us/what-we-do/economic-crime/ukfiu
tyxat

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

If you explain the status well on your system, that is something different. However, when you say transaction completed and give no clear answer to any question and if money is lost; then this means CEX.IO is SCAM. If there is any other explanation for your current status, please share. (e.g. explain external factors, share status transparently, do not lie etc.)

CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

If there is that much demand, then recruit 100 people or 1000 people or 10000 people but DO NOT HOLD OUR MONEY!
It is obvious that you use our money for daily interests, crypto trading or whatever...
Even small exchanges in Mozambik process their withdrawals with automated API's and I have been waiting for a Crypto Capital withdraw for days...
If you are not going to let us withdraw our money in a reasonable time, then do not accept any type of deposits...
IT IS 2018, YOU CAN NOT HOLD PEOPLE'S MONEY FOR DAYS-WEEKS-MONTHS... YOU SHOULD ALSO PAY BACK WITH A PENALTY FOR THE INTEREST

We understand your concerns and are doing everything possible to ensure that everything flows smoothly. Still, not always and not everything depends on us, especially with respect to the cases that involve financial transactions. While you are waiting for the confirmation of the payment, you can ask to reverse the transaction, and the funds will be turned back to your account. Then you will be able to withdraw them using another payment method.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Kutillo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

We understand your concerns and are doing everything possible to ensure that everything flows smoothly. Still, not always and not everything depends on us, especially with respect to the cases that involve financial transactions. While you are waiting for the confirmation of the payment, you can ask to reverse the transaction, and the funds will be turned back to your account. Then you will be able to withdraw them using another payment method.

I have just requested a reversal.
Request No: 642492
Please follow up and get in touch with the related department
Crypto_Analyzer (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Read posts in our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/142148616441271/?multi_permalinks=145091206147012&comment_id=145270282795771&notif_id=1516889802677647&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

Users have already reported more than USD 1.2 million in losses. We contact the Polish  Bank Spoldzielczy and lawyers.

How cex treats their customers:
https://s19.postimg.org/51xh01fhv/screenshot_1115.png
Saihan86

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Hey man have you had any luck. There has been some positive news today. Some people are getting refunds those that have recently made withdrawals. I think for the ones which have been completed ages ago they are probably going to wire them to our accounts.
tomkurus

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:30:54 PM by tomkurus

Bitcoin Confirmed By Blockchain Network But On Hold By CEX.IO

I deposit 2 bitcoins into CEX.IO (address 3FjstJuHpz9DojCzSidouzHwNpnybxXcsS) on 17-Jan-2018. It had been confirmed on blockchain with more than 4000 confirmations. Today is 12-Feb-2018. The deposit is still pending.

(https://blockchain.info/tx/5d29dabac54f1f0d60fd61b362b3cac7bc574c59197b32357ad6879d87773b7d)

As indicate in CEX.IO limits and commissions table, deposit of BTC is unlimited. (https://cex.io/finance/limits-commissions#/currency/BTC). Furthermore, I owned Verified account.

However, the bitcoin is on hold. CEX.IO does not practice what it writes on its own website.

If not able to deposit, please send back the bitcoin to 1KqqZAXjUSXXQW4vjHiWzuNG8UqvrAoZkp instead of on hold.

CEX IO Transaction ID 5451173440. Ticket request #644144 and #631151. Account up102627505.

I had posted the screenshot at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mwbusiness/permalink/1617343678359961/. I will keep it pinned at Facebook group until it is resolved.

Anyone has the email of Oleksandr Lutskevych? I'm thinking of escalation.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I deposit 2 bitcoins into CEX.IO (address 3FjstJuHpz9DojCzSidouzHwNpnybxXcsS) on 17-Jan-2018. It had been confirmed on blockchain with more than 4000 confirmations. Today is 12-Feb-2018. The deposit is still pending.

(https://blockchain.info/tx/5d29dabac54f1f0d60fd61b362b3cac7bc574c59197b32357ad6879d87773b7d)

As indicate in CEX.IO limits and commissions table, deposit of BTC is unlimited. (https://cex.io/finance/limits-commissions#/currency/BTC). Furthermore, I owned Verified account.

However, the bitcoin is on hold. CEX.IO does not practice what it writes on its own website.

If not able to deposit, please send back the bitcoin to 1KqqZAXjUSXXQW4vjHiWzuNG8UqvrAoZkp instead of on hold.

CEX IO Transaction ID 5451173440. Ticket request #644144 and #631151. Account up102627505.

I had posted the screenshot at https://www.facebook.com/groups/mwbusiness/permalink/1617343678359961/. I will keep it pinned at Facebook group until it is resolved.

The measure is necessary as the Compliance department needs to ensure that the funds you are operating with were received in a legal way. As soon as they clarify all the necessary infos, the transaction will be completed.

tomkurus

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:06:54 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 01:23:55 AM by tomkurus

The measure is necessary as the Compliance department needs to ensure that the funds you are operating with were received in a legal way. As soon as they clarify all the necessary infos, the transaction will be completed.

Hi CEX.IO, just a few points:

A. I had an Verified account and the CEX.IO website stated deposit / withdrawal of BTC is unlimited. So, do I still need to be verified every time when I make deposit / withdrawal? In this case, just a 2 BTC which is crypto currency. Industry standard (reputable cryto currency exchanges) show us that deposit of crypto currency is very fast, as long as it is confirmed by blockchain network.

B. Every time when I submitted new documents, there will be new questions asked to verify here and there. And every time it takes almost 1 week for CEX.IO to reply with new questions. So, how long still needed to ask new questions and reply?

C. So far, documents I had submitted to CEX.IO are:

(a) Ticket 631151 (dated 17 Jan 2018):
1. Bank statement Dec 2017 (pdf),
2. CEX transactions details (xlsx),
3. Payslip Dec 2017 (pdf),
4. Salary bank account statement - Dec (pdf),
5. Salary bank account statement - Nov (pdf),
6. Salary bank account statement - Oct (pdf)

(b) Ticket 565299 (dated 26 Dec 2017):
1. Bank statement Nov 2017 (pdf),
2. Signed CEX agreement form (pdf),
3. CEX transactions details (xlsx),
4. Credit card statement (pdf),
5. Driving license - back and front (jpg),
6. National identity card - back and front (jpg),
7. Payslip Nov 2017 (pdf),
8. Utility Bill (pdf),
9. Selfie with national identity card - back and front (jpg),
10. Selfie with Visa card (jpg),
11. Selfie with Mastercard (jpg),
12. National identity card with Mastercard - back and front (jpg),
13. National identity card with Visa card - back and front (jpg)

What else document is needed?

D. If CEX.IO still find the answer or documents given is unacceptable, then no need on hold, please reject it and return the 2 BTC (less network transaction fee) to 1KqqZAXjUSXXQW4vjHiWzuNG8UqvrAoZkp. There is no need to waste time for verification. Already mentioned in the ticket 631151.
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

A. I had an Verified account and the CEX.IO website stated deposit / withdrawal of BTC is unlimited. So, do I still need to be verified every time when I make deposit / withdrawal? In this case, just a 2 BTC which is crypto currency. Industry standard (reputable cryto currency exchanges) show us that deposit of crypto currency is very fast, as long as it is confirmed by blockchain network.

B. Every time when I submitted new documents, there will be new questions asked to verify here and there. And every time it takes almost 1 week for CEX.IO to reply with new questions. So, how long still needed to ask new questions and reply?

8. Utility Bill (pdf),

D. If CEX.IO still find the answer or documents given is unacceptable, then no need on hold, please reject it and return the 2 BTC (less network transaction fee) to 1KqqZAXjUSXXQW4vjHiWzuNG8UqvrAoZkp. There is no need to waste time for verification. Already mentioned in the ticket 631151.

I can see. As soon as the copliance department reviews the case, you will be updated.

wallexon163

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Hy тaк чтo c мoим тo вoпpocoм?
18 янвapя вaш coтpyдник ФИHAHCOBOГO oтдeлa, выcлaл мнe пиcьмo гдe cooбщил, чтo биpжa вepнyли cpeдcтвa, чтo cвифт идёт 3-5 днeй иcключeниe 14 днeй.
И тeпepь cнoвa мнe oтвeчaeт финaнcoвый oтдeл, пpи чём paзмытым cooбщeниям, мы вpoдe кaк и oтпpaвили дeньги - нo вpoдe и xoтим чтoбы вы aккayнт coздaли.
Изнaчaльнo вecь вoпpoc был в тoм чтo чeлoвeк пoпoлнил aккayнт жeны, пocлe чeгo вы нe зaчиcлили cpeдcтвa дaжe нa CЧET, oни пpocтo y вac нa pyкax yжe пoчти 2 мecяцa, вы пpocтo ими влaдeeтe, пocлe вы пoпpocили нecкoлькo paз вce дaнныe oткyдa были oтпpaвлeны дeньги - нeoднoкpaтнo я вaм иx пpиcылaл. A тeпepь eщё peчь o кaкoм тo aккayнтe ?
Я ждy кoнкpeтнoгo oтвeтa гдe дeньги и пoдтвepждeния чтo вы иx oтпpaвили.
Киeв тo oн мaлeнький жe....

-
Well, what about my question?
January 18, your employee of the FINANCIAL division, sent me a letter where he said that the exchange had returned the funds, that the swift was going on for 3-5 days except for 14 days.
And now again, the financial department answers me, with what is blurred messages, we kind of sent money - but like and want you to create an account.
Initially, the whole question was that the person has replenished his wife's account, after which you have not credited even to the ACCOUNT, they are simply in your hands for almost 2 months, you just own them, after you have asked several times all the data from where the money was sent - repeatedly I sent them to you. And now we are talking about some kind of account?

I'm waiting for a specific answer where the money and the confirmation that you sent them.
Kiev, then it's small ....
tomkurus

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

8. Utility Bill (pdf),

I can see. As soon as the copliance department reviews the case, you will be updated.

Today I received ticket replied with another question. Questions after questions since BTC on hold on 17-Jan-18. Why can't CEX.IO follow what it wrote on it's website (https://cex.io/limits-commissions#/currency/BTC) where deposit / withdrawal of crytocurrency is unlimited regardless of account type.

If CEX.IO still care about its reputation in cryptocurrency industry, please follow what it wrote on it's own website.

I had wrote clearly in the ticket: "If found documents / reply is unacceptable, please return the bitcoin to 1KqqZAXjUSXXQW4vjHiWzuNG8UqvrAoZkp because it had been pending since Jan 17, almost 1 month.".

Let's see when the 2 BTC is deposited or return to my wallet. I will update here.

2 BTC is not a big amount but enough to test how CEX.IO handle it, especially when you try to deposit big amount of cryptocurrency.
tomkurus

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

8. Utility Bill (pdf),

Today I received ticket replied with another question. Questions after questions since BTC on hold on 17-Jan-18. Why can't CEX.IO follow what it wrote on it's website (https://cex.io/limits-commissions#/currency/BTC) where deposit / withdrawal of crytocurrency is unlimited regardless of account type.

If CEX.IO still care about its reputation in cryptocurrency industry, please follow what it wrote on it's own website.

I had wrote clearly in the ticket: "If found documents / reply is unacceptable, please return the bitcoin to 1KqqZAXjUSXXQW4vjHiWzuNG8UqvrAoZkp because it had been pending since Jan 17, almost 1 month.".

Let's see when the 2 BTC is deposited or return to my wallet. I will update here.

2 BTC is not a big amount but enough to test how CEX.IO handle it, especially when you try to deposit big amount of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin deposited today. Thanks to every party that make this happen including bitcointalk.org.
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:38 AM

you can buy btc on another exchange for lower price and sell on cex for higher rate. http://www.arbitrage.expert/. You win arbitrage but your fiat stuck on cex  Shocked
GeneralJarmen

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

On 13 January 2018, I bankwired US$10,000 to CEX. CEX rejected the bankwire and told they would refund my amount.
Till 17 April, over 90 days, the amount has not been credited.

Despite several followups with CEX, they have not provided any proof of attempt to transfer my money. Everytime they have responded with "please be patient", "our Finance Department is working on this" or "the issue will be escalated".

My bank in the UAE told me that CEX's bank in Poland has confirmed that CEX account is blocked due to prosecution. To me it's irrelevant. All I need is my $10,000 back in my account.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

up108984857
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: