Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 43 pcs Brand New Antminer L3+ 10 days Delivery - Expired  (Read 263 times)
mady_qt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:57:06 PM by mady_qt

Hi Guys,

I have few orders of antminer L3+ waiting for wire transfer, shipping in 10 days by Bitmain. Payment to be made directly to Bitmain. Hosting will be done by http://kpmhosting.com as the orders are made for their address. Pricing of hosting and installation as per http://kpmhosting.com. Their bitcointalk thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774242.0

The details are as below:-

Order Date for all the orders  - 17-01-2018
Last date for wire transfer - 23-01-2018
All orders shipment by DHL
Orders are as below:-

13 pcs - 30914 USD
10 pcs - 23780 USD
20 pcs - 49198 USD
15 pcs - 35670 USD - Sold to one of my friend.

Notes:-
1. Any member intending to buy has to buy as per above lot size only as the payment will be done by wire transfer directly to Bitmain.
2. PSU is not included and need to order seperately by the buyer.
3. I will charge 150 USD per miner as my selling fees, will accept the payment in BTC/ETH/LTC
4. Ready to meet or do the deal in person in Montreal, Canada. Can accept escrow for my fees.
5. All hosting may be done by http://kpmhosting.com due the address of the orders. In case you need reshipment, I can talk to kpmhosting.
6. Import/Custom fees paid by the buyer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

domain registered at 17.1.18
bitcointalk thread started on the 18.1.18
you ordered them on the 17.1.18

only newbie accounts using their "services"

looks like a scam

show us screenshot of the bitmain order and the shipping address. you can erase any other sensitive address such as your name..

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

mady_qt (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

domain registered at 17.1.18
bitcointalk thread started on the 18.1.18
you ordered them on the 17.1.18

looks like a scam

Well, what proof do you need to claim it as genuine. I am ready to arrange a meeting with http://kpmhosting.com if anybody is interested in. Can a new company not start business ?

Am ready to prove that its genuine, can meet in Montreal, Canada , can accept escrow, can arrange a facility visit, or you suggest a way.
jenia1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

the first thing to do will be to show us you really have a pending offer with bitmain that has to be paid

how exactly will an escrow help here if this has to be paid by wire transfer? if this company is fake then the person behind them willbe simply getting free miners paid via wire directly to bitmain

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

mady_qt (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

the first thing to do will be to show us you really have a pending offer with bitmain that has to be paid

how exactly will an escrow help here if this has to be paid by wire transfer? if this company is fake then the person behind them willbe simply getting free miners paid via wire directly to bitmain

Below screenshot is the pending offer with Bitmain:-

http://prntscr.com/i3moli

An order can be valid and unpaid for 4 days only when it is a wire transfer order.

For the escrow:-
How about i send 125 ltc as escrow, and i receive it back when the miners are up and running for the buyer ? The buyer pays the fees for the escrow.

How many pieces are you willing to buy ?
jenia1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

thanks for your cooperation. currently it seems i will pass but if I change my mind ill contact you

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

mady_qt (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

Updated title to 43 pcs
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

tbh, the company you "host" with is not only 200% more expensive then similar options, but they literally have ZERO photos or evidence of even HAVING a DC
except for you shilling it of course Cheesy
cant trust this myself, maybe you should read the basic marketplace rules before offing something that looks so scammy :/
might get more interest

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mady_qt (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

tbh, the company you "host" with is not only 200% more expensive then similar options, but they literally have ZERO photos or evidence of even HAVING a DC
cant trust this myself, maybe you should read the basic marketplace rules before offing something that looks so scammy :/
might get more interest

Well, if you believe this is a scam, then the shipment can be arranged to you on receipt of the miners, kindly let me know how many pieces do you want to buy ? And let me know what is scammy in this and which marketplace rule is broken ?

I hope this is not a pass again after saying it a scam.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

might get more interest

Well, if you believe this is a scam, then the shipment can be arranged to you on receipt of the miners, kindly let me know how many pieces do you want to buy ? And let me know what is scammy in this and which marketplace rule is broken ?

well generally one needs evidence of claims
you showed a could be in 2 mins doctored with inspect element invoice that shows all you have done is click thru their process
no payment or arrangements have been made, anyone could do what you did in 3 mins
also, its kinda strange that your host seems to ONLY host for YOU? and OTHER dc's in montreal seem to have never heard of them? theres also not a single pic
oh, but they say what all scammers say  "we can't give location due to security reasons" heard that 100x before

all you seem to care about here is asking people "how many do you wanna buy?"  
i dont want ANY, as you dont HAVE any clearly :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
mady_qt (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:53:30 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 02:23:13 AM by mady_qt

might get more interest

well generally one needs evidence of claims
you showed a could be in 2 mins doctored with inspect element invoice that shows all you have done is click thru their process
no payment or arrangements have been made, anyone could do what you did in 3 mins
also, its kinda strange that your host seems to ONLY host for YOU know? and OTHER dc's in montreal seem to have never heard of them
oh, but they say what all scammers say  "we can give location due to security reasons" heard that 100x before

all you seem to care about here is asking people "how many do you wanna buy?"  
i dont want ANY, as you dont HAVE any clearly :/

Pictures of their DC are here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774242.msg28411258#msg28411258

I can arrange a visit to their DC if you would like to. Its in Laval, Quebec. 30 mins from Montreal.

I am ready to escrow amount upto 50000 USD. If you are really interested in buying, lets do the deal and will see if this is a scam or not.

I can understand there are many scams here. This is a genuine and real post. In case you/someone really want to buy this, let me know. Just accusing me wont bring out any result.
MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

I thought the L3's that were sold on the 17th from bitmain were not being honored as it was a mistake on bitmains part when they meant to put up the sales of the A3 and inadvertently opened the L3's. I'll have to find the forum post I read that on.  Let me know if they start shipping.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
mady_qt (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:56:42 PM by mady_qt

I thought the L3's that were sold on the 17th from bitmain were not being honored as it was a mistake on bitmains part when they meant to put up the sales of the A3 and inadvertently opened the L3's. I'll have to find the forum post I read that on.  Let me know if they start shipping.

No the orders are still valid!

Orders expired. Thread locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: