Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you learn crypto currency?  (Read 565 times)
amirshaf

Activity: 163
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

I learn in internet every day i take 3 hour for  study in internet about crypto search in youtube in news in google in forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyenkirke1976

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

I was seen this first time in facebook but iI ignored beacause I  thought this is one of the rampant scam activity online. But when my sister and I had a conversation she shared me about crypto currency and her experience earning from her daily activity. And from then I get interested filling up airdrop forms and now im doing trading.
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

One of my clients just asked me whether its legal or not in our country, and as a lawyer I realized that I did not the right answer to his question because I had not had a chance to deal with it. But my answer was "probably it is not regulated", because (maybe) the government also does not know about it yet (it remains unregulated but I am sure the government is already aware about this new business).

Afterwards, I started coming up with more and more news and updates on cryptocurrencies on my thread, so I decided that I had to learn more to stay tuned about the ongoing events. Then, it went as usual...I got into the market.  Cheesy
SimmsPCF

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

first time in internet news  Smiley
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

When I was searching part time online jobs I came accross the topic and had to research on it to do the job perfectly
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Initially, When I was in a process of doing a research for expanding inventory of my domain name reselling business, I came to know about Bitcoin/crypto and when I started exploring more about it, it was impressive and I immediately joined this forum for my business expectations  and to enhance my knowledge, trust me this place is more than enough to understand about crypo world, especially Bitcoin.
Marteh

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I first heard of cryptocurrency way back 2016, i didn't really understood concepts cos i paid less attention. Fews months ago i came across a friend who took the pain to expain some of the basic concepts to me and he introduced me to lots of WhatsApp groups and some websites, now I'm loving it!!
geethnew

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Heard the first word at 2012 about bitcoin, but I missed that and again in 2016 learnt about BTC from a friend and learned many things be researching
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?

I developed  interest in learning Cryptocurrencies in Feb 2017 .  Opened an account in  Bitcointalk started reading various posts on various forums  . IN the beginning I focussed  on BitCoin read lot on Internet , saw many videos on you tube  understood  what Bitcoin is  what is Satoshi etc  how it works  , Block chain technology , learnt to create wallets and process to  buy, created my account on few exchanges .
Had a look at bitcoinwiki.org where I got answers to my queries . Had  a look on coinmarketcap.com to understand  other cryptocurrencies

Created and developed my  followers on Telegram ,twitter, Facebook, reddit etc . Followed  the crypto gurus and started commenting on various posts

Once I was  comfortable I applied for  AIRDROPS  and Bounty programs

Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

The first time I know cryptocurrency was from telegram group. I don't know from where I got the link to the group, but from that group, i know about cryptocurrency
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

When I was drowned to neck with loans a friend of mine came to my rescue with cryptoz.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

I learned it from a cousin of mine.He is a Hodler of bitcoins at first I didn't believe him but when he show me he withdraw money from crypto that's the time I start to join crypto world.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

i have learned this through my friend, she introduced to me the basic information and then i did some research online to learn more information so that i can more knowledge.
jack0915

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

a friend name zhongbencong
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I came to know about crypto currency from one of my friend.He started to earn BTC via mining.He invested in BTC when it's cost was 60k dollar.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

I was knocked down by bitcoin growth in 2017 via a source from my friend. I'm curious about bitcoin and involved in cryptocurrency. For me, cryptocurrrency is very difficult to understand but very interesting. I will continue to study and seek to improve my knowledge of cryptocurrrency.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

How did you learn crypto currency? A friend or relative shared it or you researched it by yourself?
Yes you can learn everything if you work hard and focus this subject.Now cryptocurrency is more popular and interested because people are easily earn money short time but learn to hard.THis forum help to know about crypto currency and learn and earn everthing.So first read there all post and comments and search on google or youtube related to crypto.you can find news and full details and update about crypto on https://cointelegraph.com/

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Yamidee

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

I heard for it a couple of year ago when there was an whole magazine for PC dedicated to this topic really, from A to Z. I lend it to the colleague of mine who was at that time interested in it...and stupid us neither him or neither me invested in it  Huh Second time it was when Bitstamp become more and more popular and since CEO's and founders are from my country a lot of fuss was around it... Than I decided to take a more time to read about the whole thing of crypto and some time after I participated in first ICO and rest is history....

With colleague we still make jokes on this magazine and what would be if we would invest at that time...but it's easy to be smart now I guess  Tongue
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

I heard cryptocurrency last year from my relatives and i got interested.I tried to made an account and read some of the discussions here and i also ask my relative to help me understand and start bitcoin.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

While having and online transactionn I came across this topic which caught my attention when I researched
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: