Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency VS Traditional Financial system  (Read 553 times)
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

At the moment, bitcoin is an investment tool that has attracted many investors the opportunity to receive good profit . In some countries it is legalized at the state level as a means of payment . But at the moment it is too early to say that it will completely replace cash.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

In your opinon do you think cryptocurrency have to become somewhat like a fiat currency to compete with traditional financial system?

Would like to hear your opinon.
I do not think cryptocurrency is nowhere near the traditional financial system right now but with the upcoming ETF and the turning into commodity instead of currency things made it a bit closer to it than what it was initial. Which tells me it doesn't "have to" become more like the traditional financial systems but since it is a democratic free market decentralized currency it can be turned into whatever people wants it to be.

Right now people wants crypto to become more commodity and make them more fiat than they got in and that is what is doing right now. If public decides that bitcoin should be a payment option everywhere around the world than some company (and than many more after that) will find a solution and we will buy everything with it. It does whatever it does according to what public wants.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

Traditional Financial system is not asset investment and so very difficult to carry everywhere. But Cryptocurrency is very easy to canrry everywhere, it's asset investment and very fast in transfer transaction. So i think Cryptocurrency is better than Traditional Financial system and i will choose Cryptocurrency than Traditional Financial system.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

The big difference is that the traditional financial system is tested by the market. Cryptocurrency has great advantages in technology. It is a decentralized system. The potential of the future is far greater than that of the traditional financial system.

lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

Decentralised issue is the biggest and the most important thing about crypto. After now nobody will dont have the power for our moneys. Even with dollar euro yen etc. All the moneys are backed from some goverments and their currencies value related these goverments behaviours. After that we have our money and goverments can not control our money and our money's value. We are free with cryptocurrencies.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

In your opinon do you think cryptocurrency have to become somewhat like a fiat currency to compete with traditional financial system?

Are you for real? So you guys still ask this question till now🙄? Hmph. Cryptocurrency wasn’t meant to be used in replacing our current monetary, Satoshi just made something that can be used as an easier way of sending and receiving money peer-to-peer and not to be used in replacing fiat.

Cryptocurrency doesn’t even have a physical like fiat does. It’s only being used online, unlike fiat which can be used in any way including online and offline, so what makes cryptocurrency better than it? Cryptocurrency is just for speed in sending and receiving money if you’re not living in the country with someone you’re sending to, cause banks are slow when it comes to international transactions.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

Most likely there will be a transition period when banks will use some of the achievements of cryptography. How long this period will last largely depends on the decisions of the governments of strong states.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

So, in my opinion, the cryptocurrency would to change Traditional system, but it will happen in far future. Just in next 20-30 years.

Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

The cryptocurrency is better than a traditional financial system of economy of any country of the world. This future of a financial system.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

In the future, cyrptocurrency should be able to be used just as traditional currency, that can be used to make any kind of transaction in our daily lives.
When that happen, i believe the development of cyrptocurrency will be even better.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

Depending on what you need both have strong suits. I am a person who hates banks and I really try to not have any business with them at all. However, the traditional financial system still has some good deeds in it, for example having a credit card to pay some stuff that you can't afford right now but know you can after a certain time is still a viable option for many people.

Some people use it to pay stuff they can't afford and can't afford later on as well which is the bad side of the traditional system in which cryptocurrencies win because you can only pay with what you have and not what you will have which will be good for second type of people but could be bad for the first type.

I use a credit card even though I hate the banks but I know how much I will be paid and spend it beforehand. Same goes with loans and mortgages which you know you will be capable of paying monthly but can't afford all at once.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

In my opinion it is not necessary, if the cryptocurrency performance system is superior to the traditional financial system then it will be replaced by itself and of course the development of technology is a very positive thing to improve the quality of the old work system, as well as now everyone, uses a debit card positive value to facilitate each transaction without having to carry a lot of paper money. These are technological advances over time to help people safeguard their money.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

I think that in the cryptocurrency system the user has more opportunities and fewer restrictions. After the cryptocurrency became popular, many users who had not previously engaged in economics began to be interested in this.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

I think it's starting to be headed that way. The implementation of cryptocurrency for transaction already been started.
So in the future there is possibilities that most of transaction could be done using cryptocurrency.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Still a long way before cryptocurrencies will be easily spendable like fiat globally.
Also the high volatility is still present. Once regulations are put in, maybe we'll see mass adoption.
But it will also take out the excitement that we have in crypto  Cry
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

I don't think this is a kind of competition, at least not yet. The cryptocurrency is not a competitor to the traditional financial system. It must be known that the traditional financial system has hundreds of years of experience. Encrypted currency is a shortcoming that makes up for traditional finance. Future cryptocurrencies will be combined with traditional finance.

BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

I prefer this method because this method is for every one every where and in traditional financial system it was a dream that time and we would keep our money everywhere or we would make transactions through big Institutions or banks will eligible for this but now you can do it possible through crypto currencies.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Never that can happen. The fiat money is really very valuable and it is still an asset and being active in the forex market. How can the cryptocurrencies compete with fiat money when it's not the same? We call the electronic money but its nature is the money transfer tool. It has no other functions. It is simply a unit in our crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: