Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins are going to change our lives?  (Read 3113 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

we cant tell. but ALTCOINS go up unexpectedly, i bought altcoins on kucoin at 55 satoshis each and invested there 0.02 bitcoins.
i am expecting this altcoin which is TELcoin to gain more than expected like 1500 Satoshi before the month of March ends, x30 on profit will give me 0.6 bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin-Snake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

we cant tell. but ALTCOINS go up unexpectedly, i bought altcoins on kucoin at 55 satoshis each and invested there 0.02 bitcoins.
i am expecting this altcoin which is TELcoin to gain more than expected like 1500 Satoshi before the month of March ends, x30 on profit will give me 0.6 bitcoin.

Great I also have come TEL

Check this out
COLX great project bright future in 2018
Below 1 cent for now new exchanges a head.
Find out more here

https://colossuscoinxt.org/
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

I will suggest to invest in good coins which can give you huge return for coming years like  CARDANO(ADA) because Cardano is a decentralised public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source. Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed.And looking at the coin cardano was just 0.11@ before one month and now its trading at 1$ mean almost 10x times rose. So I see that cardano will touch 2$ in next 2-3 months.Also you can go for steller, Tron, Verg.

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

I think ETH would be one who will change the life because their rate increases day by day and it is overlapping BTC so may be this will change our lives.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

My life's perspective was changed when I met again my best friend in my home town and we discussed about Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Bitcointalk and other stuff and then I started right away.
Until I received a bunch of Oyster Pearl PRL from signature bounty campaign and then at first it was priced $0.0005 but after few weeks it pumped $4.5 then it turned me into instant millionaire so Oyster made me rich and it is indeed a life changing coin.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

I think ETH would be one who will change the life because their rate increases day by day and it is overlapping BTC so may be this will change our lives.

Thanks to Ethereum because we are able to invest in Cryptocurrency or through Altcoins.
Bitcoin today is very expensive so Altcoins are the best option for us to adapt the future of money or fiat as early as it was being used by tech enthusiasts and new world investors.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

I'm sorry for all the ones looking for speculations, this is not the purpose of the thread. I want to hear from the community about which coins will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Cryptocurrencies are still in the early stages, especially altcoins where only a handful of them are barely being used as method of payment, and the rest are just being used for Trading. To say that X or Y coin is going to change our lives it means that it already is making a difference, otherwise, we would be just making assumptions.

But I can name a few altcoins that have potential to grow, but to name an altcoin that can change our lives? probably none, but if we start reading the whitepaper of each altcoin on the market, then all of them have the potential to change our lives.
So, for now, I don't think there's an altcoin that can change our lives.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

there are many coins which can change your life. but in my opinion, ETH, SXDT, SXUT and PKT are coins which can help you become a millionaire.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
JuneMay

Activity: 181
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

Gems, Nukleus, Arkblok is what will soon come out and give cool X, especially the Arclock which will be even cooler than ETH. These can be added too, personally I will take them if not on the ico then on the outside.
adurakov
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Our letitplay.io project is going to change you life in a way of content consumption.

LetItPlay would bring Internet to the whole new level by creating an audio layer for it. Currently bulk of content is visual, which forces people to spend time glued to the screens of their devices, but along with the ubiquitous acceptance of visual content there is an ongoing revolution in voice activated interfaces. Voice assistants graduated from being merely a marketing toy into an effective tool. However voice assistants have nothing to say because the Internet content is still predominantly visual and is not yet adapted for audial consumption.  Furthermore, it is possible that continuous development of voice assistants could change the appearance of the smartphones. They could lose displays altogether in the future, and audio becomes the most popular format for information consumption. 

We’re preparing the internet for this audio future today, and we will have a solution in LetItPlay when it comes.  But even now, our project brings perceptible value by reducing the load on oversaturated visual channel, since most types of content can be delivered in audio form without losing anything. You could listen to the news and your favorite blogs in your car, in public transport, during meals, in the gym, or before going to bed. You can listen to audio for 3 hours a day while engaged in some other activity.

Andrey Durakov - CEO/Founder in letitplay.io
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

MONACO will change our lives. next month they sen cards so it will use every where. Imagine that you can use altcoins when you  buy banane from grocery. I hope it will succes because I am so bored bank cards.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Raiblocks, no fee instant transactions; nuff said.  There is a reason it rose as much as it did, it can go much much higher and become what people think crypto should be.
AlexsInvest

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I think coins ETH, NEO and XEM will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

I think coins ETH, NEO and XEM will be making a difference in our world over the next few years.

Yes, I agree with you. These coins can positively affect the economy of the country and the life of people in general. But there are many speculative coins that can bring people more profit and change their lives.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
RieraMusic

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

ETN, BAR and Im lookking for more  Cheesy

█ ▌        Vice Industry// The Revolutionary Adult Cryptocurrency        ▐ █ (https://vicetoken.com/)
adurakov
Copper Member

CEO in letitplay.io - audio layer of The Internet

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

EOS will definetly change our blockchain lives)

Andrey Durakov - CEO/Founder in letitplay.io
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

ECHT called e-chat its in the third round of  ICO,  a blockchain based multitask messenger.  u can check it oyt at https://echat.io
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

There is a lot of altcoins that can change anyone's life, coins that have a great potential and a bright future. All of that depends on the team and the project of this crypto, so, the smart investors will invest in the best crypto depend on the point of view of each one. There is a plenty of good altcoins, the best one for me are: XRP, Lisk, Siacoin and TRX.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:23:33 PM

Those that will be in usage with a mass adoption, but except ETH I do not know for now such alts! Also I can`t imagine what we will do for now without the ETh and its smart contract system.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Crypto1989

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

CAPP, has working tech and partnerships with some big companies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: