Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 2-5 btc/day, Asian buyer  (Read 379 times)
me_me (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Hi,

I am actually a forex trader and have been scalping for a long time.
Met another trader a while back, informed me he buys around 100 bitcoins per day for his small OTC desk here.
I would like to buy 2-5 btc/day with international wire transfer payment or using some transfer company like Revolut as well as using an Escrow from the website.

I am already using Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex but the limits on them are hard and the transfer takes forever.
Please let me know how thats possible and if there is anyone out there who can sell.

For people who need some compliance, i can provide my proof of income as well as my statements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

we can sell daily 5 btc ....face to face deal in india delhi or wire trasfer let me know on skype : buyandsale
StealthPay

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

We can provide you 2-5 BTC per day.

Rate: Bitstamp rate + 3%.

Let us know if interested.

StealthPay.com
me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

@stealthpay: would you be willing to use Escrow service on the forums? Could you also please tell me which country would the transfer have to be so i could check with the bank
Could anyone please help that if the money is transferred using bank wire, how does escrow work Smiley
Sorry i am new here.
me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

we can sell daily 5 btc ....face to face deal in india delhi or wire trasfer let me know on skype : buyandsale

Could you please tell me your price for wire transfer?
StealthPay

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

@stealthpay: would you be willing to use Escrow service on the forums? Could you also please tell me which country would the transfer have to be so i could check with the bank
Could anyone please help that if the money is transferred using bank wire, how does escrow work Smiley
Sorry i am new here.

Escrow is ok for me. Other details will be PMed you.

Thank you for your interest.

Edit: Can`t PM you. You can contact us at: stealthpay@gmail.com
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

Yes indeed, please use escrow for these transactions. 2 to 5 BTC daily is the kind of transaction you definitely will want to use escrow for. Trusted and reputable escrow members on this site. Agree and arrange with the escrow directly on their official pages, channels or emails.

SWIFT T/T is a good way to pay but I would suggest not adding anything about bitcoin on field 70 of the MT103 reference box. Even if both the sender's and receiver's banks are relaxed about bitcoin transactions, there is always a chance that the correspondent or intermediary bank relaying the payment might reject bitcoin-related payments and either reverse it or delay the transmission. This risk is heightened when large transactions are being transferred. To make it a hassle-free wire, don't mention bitcoin.

me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

Yes indeed, please use escrow for these transactions. 2 to 5 BTC daily is the kind of transaction you definitely will want to use escrow for. Trusted and reputable escrow members on this site. Agree and arrange with the escrow directly on their official pages, channels or emails.

SWIFT T/T is a good way to pay but I would suggest not adding anything about bitcoin on field 70 of the MT103 reference box. Even if both the sender's and receiver's banks are relaxed about bitcoin transactions, there is always a chance that the correspondent or intermediary bank relaying the payment might reject bitcoin-related payments and either reverse it or delay the transmission. This risk is heightened when large transactions are being transferred. To make it a hassle-free wire, don't mention bitcoin.

Thanks a lot for the information.
We have talked and the seller will be putting in escrow Tether and we would be buying Bitcoin
I would talk to the escrow providers and then confirm to the seller.

Thank you vey much for the help Smiley
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

We have talked and the seller will be putting in escrow Tether and we would be buying Bitcoin

Why would seller not be putting exact amount Bitcoin in escrow for which you'll make wire transfer to seller's bank account?

me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Why would seller not be putting exact amount Bitcoin in escrow for which you'll make wire transfer to seller's bank account?

Hi Smiley
The seller informed me because of the fluctuations in price its harder to use bitcoin but tether seemed ok to me as it is usually stable, what do you think?
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Hi Smiley
The seller informed me because of the fluctuations in price its harder to use bitcoin but tether seemed ok to me as it is usually stable, what do you think?

You would be willing to accept less bitcoin than what you actually agreed for when you initiated the wire transfer?

It depends upon your agreement with the seller. If you're dealing in terms of accepting bitcoin price at the time seller receives your money in their bank account then you go with Tether and then ask seller to send you bitcoin as per that day's rate and then ask escrow to release Tether to seller.

Even in this scenario why not ask escrow to release you let's say 90% of escrowed bitcoin and 10% back to seller as bitcoin price increased (in case bitcoin was kept in escrow initially)?

me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Hi Smiley

You would be willing to accept less bitcoin than what you actually agreed for when you initiated the wire transfer?

It depends upon your agreement with the seller. If you're dealing in terms of accepting bitcoin price at the time seller receives your money in their bank account then you go with Tether and then ask seller to send you bitcoin as per that day's rate and then ask escrow to release Tether to seller.

Even in this scenario why not ask escrow to release you let's say 90% of escrowed bitcoin and 10% back to seller as bitcoin price increased (in case bitcoin was kept in escrow initially)?

Ah thanks a lot for the information Smiley I would talk to the seller right away regarding this as i would prefer to get the amount of bitcoins on the day money is received.
I see in the signature you sell as well, would it be possible to talk to you regarding a sale as well, i am for some reason not able to pm, so if there is a way to contact you that would be much appreciated.
sardasa

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Hi Smiley

Ah thanks a lot for the information Smiley I would talk to the seller right away regarding this as i would prefer to get the amount of bitcoins on the day money is received.
I see in the signature you sell as well, would it be possible to talk to you regarding a sale as well, i am for some reason not able to pm, so if there is a way to contact you that would be much appreciated.

Sorry, I would not be able to sell you the amount of BTC you are looking for.

me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Hi Smiley

Sorry, I would not be able to sell you the amount of BTC you are looking for.

I undestand, but thank you again very much for your help and i hope you have a great day:)
me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

Please msg me as well. I represent a large investment group and we are interested in purchasing 4,000,000 EUR a day in BTC. I can answer most questions and satisfy all concerns regarding transaction security if you are a serious seller or know a serious supplier.

Thank you.

Hey unfortunately i am not selling, but just my two cents: you might not find a person selling this large quantity here, i recommend though i am still a newbie myself to talk to some large OTC brokers who can handle this volume for you like itbit etc.
bitcointradesg

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

Hi, which country are you based in? I'm based in Singapore. If you are too, we can talk. I can supply ~100ksgd worth of bitcoins at live market rate daily. A max of 200k. This supply would increase next month. Do let me know if this is possible~ thanks!!
Prefer otc meet up if we're in the same country. Otherwise we can use online impartial escrow services.
I'll sell at market floating rate +5%, at which timing or market rice to your convenience.
me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Hi, which country are you based in? I'm based in Singapore. If you are too, we can talk. I can supply ~100ksgd worth of bitcoins at live market rate daily. A max of 200k. This supply would increase next month. Do let me know if this is possible~ thanks!!
Prefer otc meet up if we're in the same country. Otherwise we can use online impartial escrow services.
I'll sell at market floating rate +5%, at which timing or market rice to your convenience.

Hi,

We would certainly be interested in buying and as we are very close by meet up is certainly possible but lets see if we can start something first. 100k SGD is something we can work with but would request for a lower fee as +5% is too high and too hard to work with.

We would love to work with escrow on this site as it feels more comfortable for us as well.
Please do let us know which payment methods you accept and we can make it work.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

This has gone this far in discussion already?
Why not use localbitcoin so both will be safe from anything going wrong? Undecided

me_me (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

This has gone this far in discussion already?
Why not use localbitcoin so both will be safe from anything going wrong? Undecided

Ah yes, thats certainly possible as well Smiley
I was worried the price would be higher on Localbitcoin and thus thought may be using escrow on this site for 1% with both of us distributing the cost between us would be cheaper Smiley
bitcointradesg

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Hi,

We would certainly be interested in buying and as we are very close by meet up is certainly possible but lets see if we can start something first. 100k SGD is something we can work with but would request for a lower fee as +5% is too high and too hard to work with.

We would love to work with escrow on this site as it feels more comfortable for us as well.
Please do let us know which payment methods you accept and we can make it work.

Hi,

are you based in Singapore as well? If you are, we can do face to face meet up and I'd be able to give you 4.5% premium.
If you are doing escrow site would you be willing to split the 1% transaction fee?
Do you have telegram? It'l be easier to contact you as I can't pm you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: