Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining.... Does it pay?  (Read 548 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

If you are asking if the Cloudmining pay, yes they do pay but the question is until when.  There had been a lot of scam cases here regarding cloudmining investment and yet people never learn.  I am not saying that all who offers cloudmining is a scam but I will definitely say that it is not worth your investment.  The reason is, ROI is very slow.  Aside from that, the rewards depreciate unless you upgrade you hashes.  But then that will still consume more time to get our ROI.

In short, it is not a wise decision to invest in cloud mining company.
Even on legit ones ROI isnt still guaranteed depending on which coin you are investing to.Cloud mining companies do exist but only few on numbers and most of them are just scams and if you arent aware or alert then you might get scammed by them.If you dont like slow roi or returns then cloud mining isnt for you. Compounding profits is hard to do its much better to secure profits rather than on compounding since you are doubling the risk.

They exists bigger in numbers but the cloud mining platform use to scam the investors says the account banned or contract closed. If you do not want to see these messages in the cloud mining wherever you invested. You should stay away to avoid the future loses.

ROI can expected in the mining rig with GPU or ASIC but with the cloud mining, we have to forgot the word ROI completely. LOL.
To explain about even I have to say the same as you said. Keep avoid investing on the hashflare or genesis cloud mining too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

90% of the cloud mining sites are scam and just very few that are really paying and those few that paid has little returned on capital.
90%? no but it's 99% of the cloud mining are scams. Considering the number of the total cloud mining all over the bitcoin society, only few of them are legit not even landing a single percentage though let's estimate that will be there. And those "legit" ones are even paying low now.

I never invested to any cloud mining, even those "legit".
Based on my observation there is no high ranked members in this forum gives positive feedback for cloud mining and i think that is now worth to invest, i review genesis mining and i see the long term return of investment which is not good for having small amount of capital and looking for good profit. For me i recommend to avoid this kind of method to make our money secured and find other way to earn more bitcoin or money.
There's no relation of high rank members or positive feed back to cloud mining. It's in general that everyone is aware of what a cloud mining website can be at the end. And with your review, it's also another good reason why just start avoiding cloud mining.
Because i know that most of the higher ranked is much aware that us who is new in this forum they are much experience member that is why i will based in their review and follow their recommendation and that recommendation should need to follow by us. Also many people (mostly newbie) are lazy to do research that is why the possibility to put investment in that kind of method is very high.
I see, I understand the purpose but even low ranked members they know that cloud mining are just scams.

But that's the fact about newbies, they are not doing their own research and they keep on asking if its profitable even there are warnings that they shouldn't invest on it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: