Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resource or website to pick best mining pool ??  (Read 131 times)
shellyfinest (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Hi, does anyone have a tip to rate / compare mining pools by algorithm / coin?  A good website to use, maybe for all coins (or most) ?  I see some people join the largest pool, or the one with the lowest fees, or compare the PPS vs PPLNS payouts ... etc.

If there are any good websites for keeping up on this would be great, especially as new coins come out (or as new hardware comes out) ... I've seen things here and there but couldn't find a Topic consolidating this into one thread ...  Thanks!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shellyfinest (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

I guess as an example, I like to look at pools with lowest fees...  So I'll look at Crypto compare and sort by coins mined and fees ... but then you have to go looking elsewhere for reviews, etc... 

So litecoinpool.org for LTC , and Luxor for SIA, or BTCC for BTC all have low fees or higher than 100% payouts and all PPS so I'm liking those for various reasons...

Anyway, any tips or shared knowledge would be awesome  Grin
Miguelpt

Activity: 353
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

Hi, does anyone have a tip to rate / compare mining pools by algorithm / coin?  A good website to use, maybe for all coins (or most) ?  I see some people join the largest pool, or the one with the lowest fees, or compare the PPS vs PPLNS payouts ... etc.

If there are any good websites for keeping up on this would be great, especially as new coins come out (or as new hardware comes out) ... I've seen things here and there but couldn't find a Topic consolidating this into one thread ...  Thanks!

Hello,

I would like to invite you to test us Smiley

Telegram community: https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ

Pools available:
  • b2x.multipools.club
  • polis.multipools.club
  • Digimoney.multipools.club
  • monkey.multipools.club
  • hbc.multipools.club
  • cru.multipools.club
  • mnb.multipools.club
  • adv.multipools.club
  • cif.multipools.club
  • vol.multipools.club
  • xmcc.multipools.club

Feel free to PM me here on ir telegram if you need anything.

Thank you

DynX -- The decentralised trading experience - https://dynx.io
Multipools -- The miners choice! - https://multipools.club
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: