Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA at $10 till Dec  (Read 1653 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Cardano is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. It has advanced blockchain technology, professional leadership team. Cardano has modified many of Bitcoin's and Ethereum's flaws to show that the altcoin has good scalability. In future Cardano promises strong growth. However, I think, this year Cardano will not be able to reach the price of $ 10, this is extremely high rates for Cardano.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

I guess $ 10 is an impossible task for Cardano. Cardano is a great potential altcoin, it has advanced technology, professional development team. This is a very promising altcoin. However, now the market is facing many problems, the price of altcoin has fallen very deep. I think the highest price that Cardano can achieve this year is $ 1.5

_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

Up to 10$ this year, Cardano is unlikely to grow, but I think that ADA can very easily achieve the rate of 2$, so this coin must be invested while it is so cheap.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

A friend of mine has told me that ADA has the potential to reach $10 till Dec 2018.

Idk if he's right or not, but what do you think? Is it worthy investment or not? will it reach $10 in Dec?

It's been half a year since you created that topic and now the ADA rate has not hit $ 0.1. Therefore, the possibility of low ADA rates may reach $ 10 by the end of 2018. By the end of 2018, if the market is recovering, the ADA may only rise to $ 1 or $ 2.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

A friend of mine has told me that ADA has the potential to reach $10 till Dec 2018.

Idk if he's right or not, but what do you think? Is it worthy investment or not? will it reach $10 in Dec?

Alll crypto investor's confidence always assume that the coins they can choose pump, ADA is one of the most popular coins in the marketplace row in the top 20 altcoins People assume this coming September until December cryptocurrency become better status.

Job7work

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

I think that ADA has great prospects in the future, the project is developing and someone compares it even with Ethereum in importance and technologies
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

I think that ADA has great prospects in the future, the project is developing and someone compares it even with Ethereum in importance and technologies

ADA might have a great prospect and have a promising future either but it does not worth comparing to Ethereum in every aspect cause it following the steps of Ethereum just like every altcoin are a copy cat of Bitcoin.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

I use to believe in cardano(ada) it was added in my folio's last year but i gave up since theres no update from the developer and seemingly abandoned coins.wayback i do trust this project and have give a big interest

Today it continues to drowned and upon checking it's value cant even reach a 10% of the dollar and what more reaching 10$?this is impossible and dont fool your self instead of trusting this coin,why not but ethereum ,sure profit in future and not that cardano.think. One hundred times before purchasing that ADA dud hope you will listen to this advices
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

If the ADA rises to $ 10, that means the market will grow strongly in December. I totally disagree with this. Now that the market is being manipulated and lacking capital to grow, so strong growth will not appear this year.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
akisan0710

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

haha, do you mean ada 10 usd till Dec this year? Oh, I believe in the ada project, it is  a potential coin to hold but actually, I think it can not rise up 1000 % till the end this year. it is a figure in the dream. So if you can, i think you should to ask your friend who predict it price hit 10 usd the reason for his prediction
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Charles thinks that the best things take time and Cardano is one of the most valuable coins in the world, peer reviewed platforms should ensure all features or chain development follow the next plan.
So I believe the ADA will reach $ 10 at the time.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Now the market is in a downward trend, so the rise to such a price until December is unlikely. Most likely this course will be a little later.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

i think 10 $ is too high, may be at least 1 $ for ada is look like hard in this bear market, may be its happen in the end of year when bitcoin more than 20K$
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

I agree that $10 seems a high target for ADA this year or even next year. If year end bull run is there, then it may get back  to $1. Its huge supply is not helpful for a big price rise.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

Look guys, currently cap is 1.7b $. The price is around 0.06$. the ATH price was touched around 1$ at cap of 25b $. By the end of this year it can hit no more than 0.40-0.60$. Sorry for you.

bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

Look guys, currently cap is 1.7b $. The price is around 0.06$. the ATH price was touched around 1$ at cap of 25b $. By the end of this year it can hit no more than 0.40-0.60$. Sorry for you.
Why you count so? If whole market cap will grow till $800-900b and project will continue develop then why it can't be near $1-1.2? I think separate growth is impossible. But with market as whole it's a quite real.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

Why you count so? If whole market cap will grow till $800-900b and project will continue develop then why it can't be near $1-1.2? I think separate growth is impossible. But with market as whole it's a quite real.
Yeah the project is very good and their team is working hard, but I think that your expectations are too optimistic, for me this coin has potential to fight against Ethereum in the following years, so we need only to wait and HODL

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Catt95

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

I think even 1$ would be a bold prediction. Not 10$ like some estimated.Its a good project but it will take time to reach higher than 1$.
anjuara29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

In my opinion, ADA is a very good coin and it's also a promising one. Many crypto experts are suggested to buy ADA a few months ago Because they knew it can be increased soon or it's such a good coin. I think ADA can touch a good price till December. It's hard to predict that it can touch $10 withing December. But let's hope.
Ironmaiden

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

In my opinion, ADA is a very good coin and it's also a promising one. Many crypto experts are suggested to buy ADA a few months ago Because they knew it can be increased soon or it's such a good coin. I think ADA can touch a good price till December. It's hard to predict that it can touch $10 withing December. But let's hope.
if it is true that cardano can reach 10 $, surely investors will be happy,
and sell a few coins, then buy at a low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: