Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DonCoin - Bringing Freelancing and Cryptocurrency Communities together  (Read 3980 times)
wleslie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Actually, I wonder about competitiveness of the Project... There are job seeking-finding projects already, some of them seem to be more reliable.

This project has its advantage that's why I invested form the very beginning.
It is very simple and clear what the team is trying to do and  I totallky support the project.
What kind of investment did you make?

Sorry not following you.
You wrote that you made an investment in the project. What is the size of this investment?

Ah ok got it.

So far over $6500 And planning to buy more.
I sold some of my eth and crpt so will get more dcnx tokens. Hopefully during another promotion
Give me the transaction hash so I can check it.

I can show you  but first I m.kind of curious why you want to know about my investment since it is personal.
Any particular reason?
Because this is a financial forum. And according to the rules, such statements must be verified with transaction hashes.

Show me where this is written.

It is ok to share the hash. It doesn't impose any security risk.
Or you can also add a screenshot of your dashboard showing how many tokens you have.
This will actually help in bringing more confidence towards this project.

Thanks

Yeah screenshot might be easier than gathering all the transactio hash.
Will try to do that then.

Or at least the last transaction hash that shows that you actually purchased our tokens?

Thanks in advance  Smiley

I m not sure how to get the hash from coinpayments but here is screenshot of my recent purchase
Also my dashboard

https://www.screencast.com/t/75MuEChN
https://www.screencast.com/t/iktySPOoXI8

Thank you very much for sharing pampas Smiley

We will also post in our channels .

Ok

Also for that we will reward you 1500 tokens

Oh wow thanks

No worries, hope others will follow your example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pampas

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Actually, I wonder about competitiveness of the Project... There are job seeking-finding projects already, some of them seem to be more reliable.

It is very simple and clear what the team is trying to do and  I totallky support the project.

Sorry not following you.
You wrote that you made an investment in the project. What is the size of this investment?

Ah ok got it.

I sold some of my eth and crpt so will get more dcnx tokens. Hopefully during another promotion

I can show you  but first I m.kind of curious why you want to know about my investment since it is personal.
Any particular reason?
Because this is a financial forum. And according to the rules, such statements must be verified with transaction hashes.

In the rules of the forum with which you agreed at the registration. You can contact the moderator for clarification or I can invite him. How do I understand proofs will not be?

You didn't send your transaction has so we can see?
hendrakhow

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Nice project, I would like to see whitepaper also for more information

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

https://hirefreelancerz.com/Doncoin_whiteaper.pdf
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:06:39 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 04:31:17 PM by wleslie

https://hirefreelancerz.com/Doncoin_whiteaper.pdf

Winner of this week contest is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1748773
Congratulations, 1000 tokens added to your account
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Bounty terms updated

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2934420.msg30150261#msg30150261
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Sorry not following you.

Ah ok got it.

Any particular reason?

In the rules of the forum with which you agreed at the registration. You can contact the moderator for clarification or I can invite him. How do I understand proofs will not be?

https://www.screencast.com/t/iktySPOoXI8
https://www.screencast.com/t/75MuEChN
I was talking about hash transaction. Similar screenshots any child can do a great many. Confirmation of the contribution will not be?

Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

It has become compulsory for people to outgrown the normal way of daily going to work. People are beginning to see the reason why they don't need to be confined to a particular locality all in the name of a job. It is time for a revolutionary technology to take the lead.
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

It has become compulsory for people to outgrown the normal way of daily going to work. People are beginning to see the reason why they don't need to be confined to a particular locality all in the name of a job. It is time for a revolutionary technology to take the lead.

Indeed.

Having the freedom to work from anywhere is just one of the benefits of our freelancing platform.
Add to that the fact that our freelancers will also enjoy the profits from increase in price of out tokens.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

It's very strange that you make bonuses to a liar. You see his dashboard. The man claimed that he made a contribution of $ 6,500, but could not confirm this, and you credited him with a bonus for the fake screen. How should we understand this?

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

It's very strange that you make bonuses to a liar. You see his dashboard. The man claimed that he made a contribution of $ 6,500, but could not confirm this, and you credited him with a bonus for the fake screen. How should we understand this?

This member presented proof that he/she actually purchased as you can see in the video and he/she also has shown his dashboard.
We also could confirm from our backend that the transaction was legit and not a scam so for us that is enough.

Here is txn hash we were able to extract from his payment
https://www.etherchain.org/tx/0xe59d82af024e48433546a0c539081455ad23d335b732dd5a6c0b0593b8d13e97
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

This member presented proof that he/she actually purchased as you can see in the video and he/she also has shown his dashboard.
We also could confirm from our backend that the transaction was legit and not a scam so for us that is enough.

https://www.etherchain.org/tx/0xe59d82af024e48433546a0c539081455ad23d335b732dd5a6c0b0593b8d13e97
First, this transaction is $ 752, not $ 6500 as it claimed.
Secondly, this transaction is done after he posted here about the contribution. Namely, the transaction is made on the 30th day, and the deposit post is made on the 27th. Those. already after my question. The user lied.

yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

I love freelancing project on blockchain as a freelancer Smiley
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Secondly, this transaction is done after he posted here about the contribution. Namely, the transaction is made on the 30th day, and the deposit post is made on the 27th. Those. already after my question. The user lied.

I see where you coming from.
We also checked the amount of tokens this user is holding and it clearly shows that he invested a considerable amount of tokens. There is no other way he could have this amount of tokens.
Now talking to someone else from our team, it seems he was a very early investor. We did run private sales even before running public sale where some people were approached directly so that could be the case possibly, not sure, would have to ask or investigate more with someone from the financial side.
Nevertheless, the management approved his claim and that's irreversible.

We do appreciate your concerns and how you are trying to help us spot spammers. We really do, thank you!
wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

I love freelancing project on blockchain as a freelancer Smiley

Thanks you for your support.
We are glad to have you with us.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

We also checked the amount of tokens this user is holding and it clearly shows that he invested a considerable amount of tokens. There is no other way he could have this amount of tokens.
Now talking to someone else from our team, it seems he was a very early investor. We did run private sales even before running public sale where some people were approached directly so that could be the case possibly, not sure, would have to ask or investigate more with someone from the financial side.

We do appreciate your concerns and how you are trying to help us spot spammers. We really do, thank you!
So the fact of the matter is that the number of tokens does not match and the person himself disclosed his deception.
I correctly understood that the project makes bonuses to liars?

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

So the fact of the matter is that the number of tokens does not match and the person himself disclosed his deception.

The management doesn't consider that the member lied and I do believe they found enough evidence so no, we do not give bonus to liars  Smiley
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

The management doesn't consider that the member lied and I do believe they found enough evidence so no, we do not give bonus to liars  Smiley
Management deliberately does not see the facts?

wleslie (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

Like I said, they found enough evidence and that's why they approved. I don't see why they would support a spammer or liar, that's not good for business.
You have all the right to question facts though and we will not censor you for that.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

Like I said, they found enough evidence and that's why they approved. I don't see why they would support a spammer or liar, that's not good for business.
You have all the right to question facts though and we will not censor you for that.
Well, why then the amounts from your transaction and its screen are different?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: