Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Books, videos and general information site for Begginers!  (Read 92 times)
c.nartatez (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am Chris, I am a newbie just starting to get into the cryptocurrency investment and trying to understand about it. I am no a professional investor or some banker like-minded, but I really believe in cryptocurrencies as a revolutionary tech and monetary system implementation that will change the world forever. I want to know and learn about it because I love it, but I am entering this world just this days as I have been studying more and more and I am getting very excited about it.

I just download and install the dash wallet but only own that, still need to know where I can trade my local money and buy satoshi levels or tokens, this is a whole new world and things can get a little confusing sometimes, so, please guys you know better and have years on this, please recommend books, and videos with the basic info for beginners, there is a lot of youtubers with hundreds of videos, but still I have to understand from the most basic level.

I will review your answers real quick, and of course, I appreciate your time in reading this and just dropping some recommendations on books and articles from the web.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: