Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just launched Coinbio.com, Crypto price tracking tool, lmk what you guys think!  (Read 530 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Very beautiful site, works flawlessly on mobile browser. i would very much like to see night mode. Cheesy i have a question regarding exchange fee(which is 1%) does it includes changelly's fees as well?
coinbio (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Very beautiful site, works flawlessly on mobile browser. i would very much like to see night mode. Cheesy i have a question regarding exchange fee(which is 1%) does it includes changelly's fees as well?

Thank you for the kind words!

Yes, Changelly 0.5% fee is included in the 1%. Coinbio takes the other 0.5%. We are considering moving it back to 0.5% in the near future and just charge the changelly fee, as we have big plans in the future for the crypto trading space Wink

Nightmode will be launched before Jan 31st, stay tuned!! We will be integrating a few different skins over the course of a month which you can find in the top right corner of the App.

By the way, if you want to run coinbio.com as an app from android or apple you can find instructions on our YouTube channel!
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

Yes, Changelly 0.5% fee is included in the 1%. Coinbio takes the other 0.5%. We are considering moving it back to 0.5% in the near future and just charge the changelly fee, as we have big plans in the future for the crypto trading space Wink

Nightmode will be launched before Jan 31st, stay tuned!! We will be integrating a few different skins over the course of a month which you can find in the top right corner of the App.

By the way, if you want to run coinbio.com as an app from android or apple you can find instructions on our YouTube channel!
Lol videos goes too fast, had to replay the video couple of times to see what you did. i would prefer an actual android app though, you could add features like alarm/alerts etc..
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

Lol videos goes too fast, had to replay the video couple of times to see what you did. i would prefer an actual android app though, you could add features like alarm/alerts etc..

Thanks for the feedback, well look into it.

And android/ios apps plan to launch April 2018 Smiley
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

bump
xiaomi_

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Nice work there.
I have to mention that it would be great if you could a add a custom date range feature for showing graphs.
Apart from default, ie. specific day 25/01/2018 or 25/01/2018-10/08/2019.
I havent find this feature in similar sites and it would diversify you from the competition.

coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Nice work there.
I have to mention that it would be great if you could a add a custom date range feature for showing graphs.
Apart from default, ie. specific day 25/01/2018 or 25/01/2018-10/08/2019.
I havent find this feature in similar sites and it would diversify you from the competition.

Much thanks for the feedback.

Thats a great suggestion. It would synchronize well with a custom zoom range feature where you can select an area of the chart and it will zoom in!

We will look into integrating this in the future!
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Site looks neat and good.

Few points:

Add sorting option
Add which exchanges the data/price is pulled from and how you arrive at the current price.
Add a segment for ICO's
Display total market capitalization.
If possible do a ROI calculation on the ICO's/Coins.

Remember in mind, coinmarketcap is almost like a big boss in this space. Still the charts in their site is not attractive and lacking some features. You can add many other features to your site and be more interactive to make it big. This space needs exploration.
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

Site looks neat and good.

Few points:

Add sorting option
Add which exchanges the data/price is pulled from and how you arrive at the current price.
Add a segment for ICO's
Display total market capitalization.
If possible do a ROI calculation on the ICO's/Coins.

Remember in mind, coinmarketcap is almost like a big boss in this space. Still the charts in their site is not attractive and lacking some features. You can add many other features to your site and be more interactive to make it big. This space needs exploration.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sorting - in progress
Which exchanges the data/price is pulled from and how you arrive at the current price - We will look into adding this in the future
Segment for ICO's - We will look into adding this in the future
Display total market capitalization - Looking for a good source on this information as it can vastly vary depending on how many exchanges you have data from
If possible do a ROI calculation on the ICO's/Coins - Good idea, will look into this in the future

Coinmarketcap tips - Much thanks and advice, we will keep enhancing our site and charts Smiley
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

an unexpectedly decent site for a fresh starter,very mobile friendly
loads faster than coinmarket for me
there is one more new site that I liked from the project section :  https://athcoinindex.com/
think it is better in terms of usability,loads longer for me though and is not looking as neat on my mobile as yours
but there is an option I would love to see on yours-filters,it has unique filter tool where you can
check a certain range of parameters,including current price,price change for a period of time etc.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

there is one more new site that I liked from the project section :  https://athcoinindex.com/
think it is better in terms of usability,loads longer for me though and is not looking as neat on my mobile as yours
but there is an option I would love to see on yours-filters,it has unique filter tool where you can
check a certain range of parameters,including current price,price change for a period of time etc.

Thats exactly the filter option we are working on! We didn't think anybody else implemented it yet so we were keeping it quite, Guess not haha.

We will allow users to filter their sorts e.g. sort 24H % change in ASC or DESC above or below a certain range etc.

First implementation will be regular sort, second will be the extra filters
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Nice site and mobile friendly, which is a big plus. I would like to see the 24 high and 24 low price. Keep up the good work!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Thats exactly the filter option we are working on! We didn't think anybody else implemented it yet so we were keeping it quite, Guess not haha.

We will allow users to filter their sorts e.g. sort 24H % change in ASC or DESC above or below a certain range etc.

First implementation will be regular sort, second will be the extra filters

this would be great!
will bookmark it and check the progress,lets see if it makes to "weapon of choice" status  Grin
implementing filters and it being fast and as mobile friendly as before would certainly help

here is one more new site you may want to have a look at:
https://eth-price.com/
nothing really unique but all the data you need is there (except for filters,of course)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Nice site and mobile friendly, which is a big plus. I would like to see the 24 high and 24 low price. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the nice comments and feedback! We take pride in our mobile friendliness Smiley

We are working to implement a way to show people % change based on the range they chose on the site. High and Low would be great to be implemented to this feature as well!
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

this would be great!
will bookmark it and check the progress,lets see if it makes to "weapon of choice" status  Grin
implementing filters and it being fast and as mobile friendly as before would certainly help

here is one more new site you may want to have a look at:
https://eth-price.com/
nothing really unique but all the data you need is there (except for filters,of course)

Haha hopefully it will become 'weapon of choice' Tongue, still a long way, but I think it can definately be used for a quick and easy referance point.

Filters will be just as fast as search because the data is preloaded by that point and will sort via javascript!

Eth-price has live updates, pretty cool site, but lacks aesthetics imo
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

bump for feedback
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

This looks pretty cool! I haven't seen one good enough like this to be in par with coinmarketcap. I have already bookmarked it on my phone.
I will try to use it for now and see if it would be better than CM.
Anyway, how does a coin/token be added on coinbio list? Is it thru a request or private list provided only by the site? (I found out that other coins are not listed , like Darcrus)
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Beautiful site! It works nicely both on my computer and my phone. It's gonna be so hard to compete directly with coinmarketcap though, they're currently at #41 in US and #110 Worldwide. I'm really looking forward to your portfolio manager. Currently, there's no big player for a portfolio manager site and this is where you could come in. Most people use Blockfolio (iOS and Android app) instead of a site. You should put your focus on it IMO.
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:30:47 PM by coinbio

Beautiful site! It works nicely both on my computer and my phone. It's gonna be so hard to compete directly with coinmarketcap though, they're currently at #41 in US and #110 Worldwide. I'm really looking forward to your portfolio manager. Currently, there's no big player for a portfolio manager site and this is where you could come in. Most people use Blockfolio (iOS and Android app) instead of a site. You should put your focus on it IMO.

Thank you very much for the lovely feedback!

We actually do list darcus, i just had to temporarilty disable it from the coinlist on front page because the exchange we are pulling data from that it is traded on, was providing skewed data and was making darcus be in top 4 cryptos! I will enable it shortly but here is its overview page:

https://coinbio.com/darcrus-dar/
 - or -
coinb.io/dar

Portfolio management is our top priority right now and have 2 devs actively working on it so we can launch it with the iOS and Android apps!

Edit: We use cryptocompare API and coins get added dynamically as soon as it is put into their API and goes through our pipeline. We have a few backend checks before adding the coins but usually they pass right away and get listed Smiley
coinbio (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

bump
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: