Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you living a healthy life? How?  (Read 621 times)
SpenserReed

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 10:48:03 AM

I try to stop smoking. That is so hard. I guess that I'm not a nicotine addicted, I just need to make a deep breaths and to hold something in my mouth. I have no idea how to change it. Also I try to eat gluten-free products. One year ago I started going to the gym 2 times a week and that really improves my health. I had a srtong fantom pain in my small of the back and now I am free of that awful pain

Have you read Stephen King, Quitters, Inc.? Must read, it is a very interesting short story. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2022, 06:21:47 PM

Its quite difficult to actually define what healty living is. Owing to the recent economic standing of some countries, mostly Africa and their social status, to manage resources like food, medications and other necessities is the ploy. Also demanding is my work schedule which leaves little time for exercise and other fun activities than would making living worthwhile. These variables however has made me more disciplined as i somehow have learnt to be content at the moment, i worry less, i exercise for few minutes an eat/ take medication   like vitamins, quitting smoking and avoiding unnecessary sqwabbles. These only became achievable after setting goals and breaking down schedules.

alexbitman

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 01:33:21 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2022, 04:33:53 AM by alexbitman

Over the years I became more and more interested in nutrition, health in general as well as the environment (starting with the environmental impact of the food industry and our eating habits on the ecosystem (and us!)).

Now, I pay a lot of attention to what I eat for 2 reasons : I don't want to put crap in my own body and I strongly believe that a shift into our eating habits (i.e: eating locally grown food, seasonal fruits and veggies, buying meat (if you want to consume it) from your local (organic if possible) farmer, etc.) could have a huge positive impact on the environment.

As for the rest, well I started working out regularly a couple of years ago just to "look better" to be honest and even keep goal planner. I wouldn't say that my body looks fantastic now BUT it made me so much more confident, strong, determined and positive. I waved goodbye to my low self-esteem and instead learned to love and respect my body, challenge myself physically and mentally, care less about others opinion and listen more to myself.

I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to. I guess that feeling only is what motivates me the most
Pumox

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 01:49:50 PM

I am living a healty life by doing excersise and yoga early morning and eat a balance diet and recently i quit smoking also avoiding the negative peoples in my life.
Annie_courage

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2022, 03:07:02 AM

I try to stop smoking. That is so hard. I guess that I'm not a nicotine addicted, I just need to make a deep breaths and to hold something in my mouth. I have no idea how to change it. Also I try to eat gluten-free products. One year ago I started going to the gym 2 times a week and that really improves my health. I had a srtong fantom pain in my small of the back and now I am free of that awful pain

Have you read Stephen King, Quitters, Inc.? Must read, it is a very interesting short story. Wink

Thanx for the advice
FuloosIO
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 03:24:06 PM

I would suggest doing a lot of things with people close to you. It will not release you from all the stress, but in that moment u won't think about the stress. And it doesn't even have to cost money. Just relax and talk maybe play a game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: