Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC. Money sent first.  (Read 218 times)
HushNow (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Hi guys, I'm looking for a really good deal, I need to buy £250 of BTC at best rate I can find. If your feedback or your standing on this, site, is good I have no issue transferring money first by online or cash deposit. In box me please guys. Cheers. P.S. I'd will be provided for peace of mind if required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Both you and any potential seller should be aware of the risks involved in exchanging currencies between 2 people. The bitcoin seller will always be at a disadvantage when it comes to safety from a scam. Most ways of sending fiat such as pounds are chargeback-enabled except for actual, physical cash. There is always going to be a risk for the seller because of this. I am not saying you are a scammer, but you should know what would be expected of you if someone does decide to trade with you and so should the seller.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Hi guys, I'm looking for a really good deal, I need to buy £250 of BTC at best rate I can find. If your feedback or your standing on this, site, is good I have no issue transferring money first by online or cash deposit. In box me please guys. Cheers. P.S. I'd will be provided for peace of mind if required.

Why can't you use an exchange? You'll find the best deal on buying BTC (from any fiat currency) by using a Bitcoin exchange.

Using Local Bitcoins or non-exchange routes will result in you paying a premium over face value, most likely. If you insist on doing a person-to-person (in person) purchase, seek out the local board for wherever you live. You can meet people in your part of the country there.

Good luck!
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

I can do that if you ship £250 worth of banknotes to me first. We can do tracked shipping.
I don't require any ID but you have to go first. I'll send £225 worth of BTC to you on the day I get the cash. (Currency exchange fees + my commission)

PM me if you're interested
mistermrr

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

Just go to an exchange
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

I can do that if you ship £250 worth of banknotes to me first. We can do tracked shipping.
I don't require any ID but you have to go first. I'll send £225 worth of BTC to you on the day I get the cash. (Currency exchange fees + my commission)

PM me if you're interested

This is a good offer.
Zdoh

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

I am willing to exchange with you at a good rate.PM me for instant exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: