Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again, price breaks below $11,000, is it ready to dip nelow $10K?  (Read 302 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

And it did go below 10,000$. Bitcoin has dip as far a as 9,600$ level and I saw it coming the price action where Bitcoin had rallied fast going to 11,900$ shows us that someone is pumping the cryptocurrency which is obvious as the volume has been lagging behind the price increase. Many have also predicted that it was a bull trap and I have confirmed it with my own analysis. Good thing that I have convert my Bitcoin into Fiat before the dip and I bought it back again when it hit 9,700$ I have now increased my Bitcoin position.

I already saw that it dip below $9K, but I guess someone nabs a few bitcoins and push the price instantly above $10K. I have been hearing about the bull trap in the last 3 weeks that I beginning to wonder that maybe, manipulators are artificially pumping bitcoin again, I thought it was a rally already to move past $11K, but then again, I'm always wrong with my prediction.

We will be entering February, I hope that everything will change for the better and we may see reversals, and price picking it up again to the tune of $12K-$15K so say the least.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

But what will happen if everybody wants there money back.  Will there be enough money to pay them all back even if the price goes down. 
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

As of today, the price of BTC is barely hanging at $10k area and occasionally dipping to $9.8k range. I don't know if you noticed it but it appears that positive news regarding BTC and cryptocurrency as a whole is now coming back after the huge dip these past few days. This is by no chance a coincidence and we can only attribute these releases of positive news to whales who are manipulating the market. People are now hoping that we reached the "bottom" part of this bear market.  Roll Eyes
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

I believe in a few weeks time bitcoin price will start increasing again and we might see it above $30k and don't panic about the price but buy more bitcoins if you have any spare money. Bitcoin long term holders always makes profit so only invest in bitcoins if you are going to hold it for long term otherwise I recommend altcoins for short term profit.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

$9990 now   Grin
Thank you.  across most of the popular exchangers platforms it has dip below $10,000 and it is heading towards $8,500. We should pray because if it get below that it might be heading towards $5,000. I am worried because I bought for my friend at $14,650. I hope bitcoin recovery  soonest as if this continue many people may sell their position out of panic.
Let them sell, if they are in a hurry to lose money and to give to us cheap bitcoin why we should stop them, people worry too much, yes I know there are people that invested huge amounts of money in bitcoin but lower prices means an even bigger opportunity to make more money, once you see the dips in that way you will find that no matter what happens you win, if the price goes up you get a lot of money and if the price goes down you get cheap coins.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

But what will happen if everybody wants there money back.  Will there be enough money to pay them all back even if the price goes down. 

Depends on the demand and supply, if people wants to sold their bitcoin at a lower price for sure some buyer would love to buy it because they believe on bitcoin. If everyone sold their btc the price will go down, and whales will surely buying back at the bottom so they can make good profit, its a cycle though. Hopefully bitcoin will go up this month, so we can now make good profit.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

Price of the bitcoin continue decreasing price and I think it will imcrease more little and the price is 9,400 dollars now from 10,000 last few hours it decreased in that amount. You can buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the next few days.  I hope the price will increase again so we can make more profit again. We need opportunity so the price of the bitcoin will increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Every January there'll be price fluctuation in the similar manner. As we're nearing to the month of February price increase could get initiated from the current price which is around $10000. Weeks back price fell low to ₹10000 and once again unexpectedly price had fallen low to $10000 which increases the fear among the users.
Panic selling is biggest enemy of crypto trading so we need to control our emotions as a professional trader. So lets control our portfolios without accepting any wrong decisions that reflected on latest BTC/USD movement. New traders are looking for ways to boost their gain overnight. The 10 thousand support level was broken by panic sellers without carring about life and trading cycles so noone can blame the market because: The market is always right
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: