Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GARLICOIN - Reddit's Garlic Bread Worshiping Currency  (Read 35558 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Don't forget. Garlicoin was recently integrated onto the the Switchain Instant Platform.

We have just launched our affiliate program as well!

has to have dev involvement and use...once the GPU's stop mining garlicoin (soon) with the new algo ..they will be screwed...not like an ASIC will be made to mine their algo

I suppose at that point they will go POS coin or something

just saying they should have stayed scrypt N ....fujicoin is scrypt n and kicking their ass lol Smiley

Not impressed, dead project IMHO. They are simply moving the deck chairs around on the Titanic. An affiliate program is of little use with no vision on the devs part

nor development.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

Ah...you are misinformed...none of the above are involved with this coin...it's spam

the project is more or less dead, no info from devs....and as far as I can tell no one can tell me an exchange that even takes garlicoin to try

and sell anymore...(not that you'd have any luck IMHO)

but if there is an exchange out there I can still try to sell on let me know. Cryptopia no longer sells garlicoin etc

brad
Someone mentioned this coin on twitter! Are they trying to sell the remaining coins? Cryptopia delisted GRLC? It's incredible the devaluation of this coin, so there are no devs? And the community? This coin came up strong on Reddit, and what happened? The curious thing is that Nanex and CB negotiate it! A few days ago the price was 42 sat! Is Scrypt-N more interesting? GarliCoin does not have a decent wallet for windows.
Guio

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Ah...you are misinformed...none of the above are involved with this coin...it's spam

the project is more or less dead, no info from devs....and as far as I can tell no one can tell me an exchange that even takes garlicoin to try

but if there is an exchange out there I can still try to sell on let me know. Cryptopia no longer sells garlicoin etc

brad
Someone mentioned this coin on twitter! Are they trying to sell the remaining coins? Cryptopia delisted GRLC? It's incredible the devaluation of this coin, so there are no devs? And the community? This coin came up strong on Reddit, and what happened? The curious thing is that Nanex and CB negotiate it! A few days ago the price was 42 sat! Is Scrypt-N more interesting? GarliCoin does not have a decent wallet for windows.

Wallets:

1) Garlicoin QT Wallet (Desktop): https://github.com/GarlicoinOrg/Garlicoin/releases
 2) Android Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.co.garli.garlicwallet

Mining:

1) New optimized AMD Miner: https://www.reddit.com/r/garlicoin/comments/9iwdad/an_amd_miner_for_allium_coins/
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

List of Garlicoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/garlicoin
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

brad

1) New optimized AMD Miner: https://www.reddit.com/r/garlicoin/comments/9iwdad/an_amd_miner_for_allium_coins/

This is still too far from optimal.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

brad

Yeah, I sold the last of my Garlicoin from the Titan ASIC haul, mainly because their main site has not had a working link to their wallets and other links for more

then a month...thus they don't give a sh*t ...I dumped it all. Actually, that dump the other week of 81,155 Garlicoin was me Smiley

Its fine thou, I killed on the previous scrypt-n mining. Smiley

But, the devs of this project seem to have lost all interest in their own coin, very soon after the change from scrypt-n to the new algo. I think, they

took the money and dumped then and are out.

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

brad

Yeah, I sold the last of my Garlicoin from the Titan ASIC haul, mainly because their main site has not had a working link to their wallets and other links for more

then a month...thus they don't give a sh*t ...I dumped it all. Actually, that dump the other week of 81,155 Garlicoin was me Smiley

But, the devs of this project seem to have lost all interest in their own coin, very soon after the change from scrypt-n to the new algo. I think, they

brad

Actually the srypt-n was better. Yeah, there were some asics, but with the newer algo AMD miners were closed out. They picked a new algo without proper support, huge mistake.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

brad

brad

Actually the srypt-n was better. Yeah, there were some asics, but with the newer algo AMD miners were closed out. They picked a new algo without proper support, huge mistake.

The catch is if they went back to scrypt-n or did a blended algo or something...the price would pump. Lots of KNC Titans ASIC's in the world that can do scrypt-N yet.

They really, really missed the boat on this. A buddy tried talking to them to do something else with the coin, the response was ' we are a meme coin, we will be like

dodge, because everyone likes 'garlic bread' canned response.

Wish I had some skills, I'd make a scrypt-N coin with masternodes with a plan to eventually be a POS coin when the KNC ASIC Titans would eventually wear out. IF

siacoin can make its own network coin, for the purpose of ASIC security of the network etc, well, it would work in this context as well.

Alas, no skills, to pull any of this off. Sad

sheesh

Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

brad

brad

The catch is if they went back to scrypt-n or did a blended algo or something...the price would pump. Lots of KNC Titans ASIC's in the world that can do scrypt-N yet.

They really, really missed the boat on this. A buddy tried talking to them to do something else with the coin, the response was ' we are a meme coin, we will be like

dodge, because everyone likes 'garlic bread' canned response.

Wish I had some skills, I'd make a scrypt-N coin with masternodes with a plan to eventually be a POS coin when the KNC ASIC Titans would eventually wear out. IF

siacoin can make its own network coin, for the purpose of ASIC security of the network etc, well, it would work in this context as well.

Alas, no skills, to pull any of this off. Sad

sheesh

Well, I guess its not possible to take the coin with the community :/
Loved mining garlicoin a while.
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

For this Communities Information - GRLC is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
Simplexletalis

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

Nodes still work, market is still active on some exchanges and mining pools are still chugging along. Coins not dead yet.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

I would advise your team to post more information about the project. I want to test your project. It seems to me that in today's market conditions it will be very difficult for you. But Reddit I think you will support.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

I would advise your team to post more information about the project. I want to test your project. It seems to me that in today's market conditions it will be very difficult for you. But Reddit I think you will support.
was their ICO canceled? or postponed? I didn't see information about it on the website,
even if GarliCoin wasn't in Coinmarketcap, I was a little suspicious,

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:11:35 AM

You can now mine Garlic at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://allium.mine.zergpool.com:6433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://allium.mine.zergpool.com:6433 -u <YOURGRLCWALLET> -p c=GRLC,mc=GRLC

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://allium.mine.zergpool.com:6433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=GRLC

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:32:04 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 12:42:12 PM by Zebedee23

Wow 11 BTCs market cap , what a spectacular death!!!
$3 to $0.003 may well be some kinda world record so all is not lost !!  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:09:06 AM

Wow 11 BTCs market cap , what a spectacular death!!!
$3 to $0.003 may well be some kinda world record so all is not lost !!  Grin
soon broda we will see the light at the end of this darkness, SOON
Dogemarkets

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:03:48 AM

Garlicoin listed on Dogemarkets
Welcome  Smiley

https://dogemarkets.com/Exchange?market=GRLC_DOGE
kr1z1s

Activity: 199
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:06:14 PM

Decentralized mining pool - p2p-spb.xyz
Coins matured in generated transactions

Chicago - http://p2p-usa.xyz:5213/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-usa.xyz:5213", USER - "Your_GRLC_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Saint-Petersburg - http://p2p-spb.xyz:5213/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-spb.xyz:5213", USER - "Your_GRLC_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Rostov-On-Don - http://p2p-south.xyz:5213/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-south.xyz:5213", USER - "Your_GRLC_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Ekaterinburg - http://p2p-ekb.xyz:5213/static/   fee - 1%
Code:
ASIC configuration:
POOL - "stratum+tcp://p2p-ekb.xyz:5213", USER - "Your_GRLC_PayoutAddress", PASSWORD - "111"

Pool supports ALL types addresses
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 06:53:42 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2020, 03:18:40 AM by loutchano

GARLICOIN added!

DEDICATED STRATUM MINING - PROP / SOLO

NOW you can mine GARLICOIN on http://mineblocks.co.uk

PROP :   stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3022 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p m=prop

SOLO :   stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3022 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p m=solo

Ports:    3022 - 3023 - Nicehash 3024

Algo:   ALLIUM

fees: 0.5%

Discord -- https://discord.gg/ehuFbCX

Telegram -- https://t.me/mineblocksp

FaceBook  -- https://www.facebook.com/MineblocksPool/

Twitter -- https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Happy Mining !!!

jg1000

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:05:22 PM

Pool features:
https://pool-jg1000.fr/

Server location in Germany

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday.

Fee  : 1 %

Code:
-a allium -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool-jg1000.fr:3120 -u <walletaddress> -p c=GRLC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: