Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

I cannot just judge without having done the necessary reviews on them. In general, it is always best to trade based on signals rather than just trading on wild guesses and personal random decisions. The former will give you a lot of edge. The latter is somehow like gambling. But make sure the signal group you are entering is not a scam one. There are so many signal scam groups spreading around. Read the objective reviews on these groups.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think it is not a good idea because most of the group who are not giving reliable information. It is really better if you will use your knowledge in order for you to know when is the right time to buy or to sell.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

If You want to become an independent trader it is much beneficial if You do Your own research and analysis. If You are only following others You will never learn trading  and have enough experience to make Your own decisions.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

Personally I don't think that trading by using signals from any people is a good idea. Because often such people (groups) only organize flash pumps or dumps, and you can just lose your money. Learn to be independent and make your own decisions, then you will success.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

Thanks  Grin
You can see that bitcoin prices are continuing in recent days and my analysis suggests that bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall in the long run, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. I believe that at this point you should only trade short term by day and always have to keep track of bitcoin prices all the time.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Thanks  Grin
You should not buy at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly falling sharply and there are no signs of recovery specific, so the trade at this time will be very different. high. Bitcoins are showing signs of falling in the long run so long-term investment at this point is unlikely and you should only trade short term.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

Thanks  Grin
It’s good to follow signals if you’re still starting and have no experience in it. Signals can be helpful, But they are not always 100% accurate in the predictions they make. If you’re going to rely on them, you better choose carefully cause most of them are fake and don’t even give good signals. I can remember my friend lost money by following the wrong signal.  So be very careful with it.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Thanks  Grin
I am currently incorporated into a member in one of the monthly paid signals as well...and I feel the benefits, although the prediction is not necessarily 100%, but be careful also in choosing a signal group, because there are also some who were trying to cheat...

Koko1200

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Thanks  Grin
I am currently incorporated into a member in one of the monthly paid signals as well...and I feel the benefits, although the prediction is not necessarily 100%, but be careful also in choosing a signal group, because there are also some who were trying to cheat...

I don't understand completely those guys, who are trying to cheat... For me personally, one false prediction would be enough to just quit those groups and forget about them!
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

to trade You should be able to read the signal in the market well because if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose and lose your money, so when there is a good signal then you should be able to take decisions well
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

I don`t get involved with such a signals because they tend to follow some simple rules of trading which if a market is bad can backfire, but it is better to chceck them wihtout investing at first and if they have success than invest.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:04:51 AM

It can be good, depends on where did you find those signals, if you have some trustworthy sources of information, so go ahead just test them with time. This is the best signal to have, a successful deals.
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

I think trading by follow signals is still good as a guide line in this kind of business and industry because I can’t see any valid reason against of it that it is not effective now anymore.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

It can be good, depends on where did you find those signals, if you have some trustworthy sources of information, so go ahead just test them with time. This is the best signal to have, a successful deals.

agree . following signals is also helpful as long as you know that they are came from a legit source . most of us are actually following a signal in the form of news on t.v or radio or even on the web . signals helps us to decide or to make a next move .

though keep in mind that there are also scam groups that offers fake signals , they usually charged their users  because they said that they are premium but actually , their predictions dont really occur .
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

agree . following signals is also helpful as long as you know that they are came from a legit source . most of us are actually following a signal in the form of news on t.v or radio or even on the web . signals helps us to decide or to make a next move .

though keep in mind that there are also scam groups that offers fake signals , they usually charged their users  because they said that they are premium but actually , their predictions dont really occur .
Predictions and signals are not always reliable and we cannot say that when someone or a news signal or say that bitcoin or any altcoin analysis will rise for example the coming week or tomorrow would happen. Be wise in following signals not just follow but do educate yourself on every signal why they say and what was their reason for it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

I think to do trading is not just a signal you should pay attention to but you should study and observe the movement of the coin, whether it will be profitable or not and learn from your experience and others
PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Trade on the signals that outsiders provide is a bad idea. Believe me. I tried to trade on signals still in the usual financial market and in most cases they are false.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

I think to do trading is not just a signal you should pay attention to but you should study and observe the movement of the coin, whether it will be profitable or not and learn from your experience and others
Yes indeed that is true that signal trading could be good reference to determinate which coins should we buy but we cannot always rely on those signal trading because to get the best results for our trading activities then we should have to basic knowledge for trading
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

It's not good because

1) you don't learn although it's crucial
2) often you aren't ready to complete an order in time

I don't know any successful signals trader

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

It might be helpful if you get also some explanations of the signals by a mentor. otherwise seems like a gambol or even a scam to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: