Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by follow signals. Is it good?  (Read 27486 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin

Don't believe them. Those VIP signal are just crap to make you pay a lot more. They are basically scammers and they are actually hitting 2 birds with one stone because one they get your money and two their coins are pumped and they dump it to all of you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

You can motivate yourself in every situation. I think the group is a fraud. Rather than participate in losing money, you must spend the money to learn technical analysis
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

Trading in signals is good but it is very risky because whales always create false signals to help them sell all their tokens they own at high prices. The FOMO will become losers by following the signal, but the cleverness will know the profit traps in the traps.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Hi everyone, I'm just start trading and I don't have too much experience in chart or technical analyse. So I joined some signal groups with monthly fee. Is it good, in your opnion?
I hear about Alanmaster and his VIP signal, anyone hear about him or join his VIP member. Since I want to try so it's good if I have some feedback about it.
Thanks  Grin
I think.much better to do it your self about trading because your not sure about that signal because sometimes it will scammy. Much better to study in your own and search it because you are the one who can trade your coins. You need to be extra careful it comes in crypto because in crypto it's very risky and a lot of fudders.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

You can use signals as a tool to reach your own conclusions.
Do further analysis and research on the trade.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Thanks  Grin

for trading hell,, ente must know about the market that ente tau, for vip, it is very good for trading, tp for now there is a problem of price reduction for all coin, tp do not panic first all will return like beginners, and do not we fooled, hopefully you understand with my answer.
f you do not have much experience as well as have not much knowledge of this transaction you can follow the signal is the step is not afraid you have to have these signs help you more confident
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Trading in signals is good but it is very risky because whales always create false signals to help them sell all their tokens they own at high prices. The FOMO will become losers by following the signal, but the cleverness will know the profit traps in the traps.

Well the fact that people who follow signals are just being use to get more profit and in the end they'll be the one who's left without any profit. Yes it's risky but people just want an easy money so they taking this as whatever it takes. They say that if you can't beat them, join them but in this scenario the one who didn't join will be the one who can stand alone.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

Most signal groups are run by people with hidden agendas and dump their coins after they publish signals. They're like a more ethical form of pump&dump groups. Plus, by the time the signal reaches you, chances are hundreds of people have already bought in, and you will be chasing pumps. I am not saying that there aren't legit groups out there, because there are, but it's always best to learn technical analysis and make decisions on your own. Lets not even talk about the fact that most groups are run by noobs who only steal signals from other groups...
Bit_Bull82

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

Theres a few very good private groups, but they are expensive. I have worked with two. One costs 0.50 BTC a month, the other 0.25BTC so yeah if you have the time and dedication, the knowledge you can get good value out of it.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

Oh no, that's a very bad idea. All this time that you spend in search of groups, signals and other things you can spend on self-study. If you listen to the signals, you will very soon be left with nothing and you will have nothing more to start trading with. I ask you, to spend time on self-education and in the future it will bring you a profit. And all these signals will only make you bankrupt!
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

Sometimes it is but it is too risky. It is  better to learn your skills and some techniques. Through searching and studying you will surely learn more and will help you to earn big.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

yes, of course. but you should analyse then predict the market before the signals come because of sharks. they can do what you never imagine.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

No, Based on my experience those signals groups like in telegram there all do is scam people for example there signal to buy onion/btc in crytopia on the entry price of 20k satoshi then there already pump the price into 30ksatoshi and in will goes dump quickly into the stable price of 18k satoshi and you buy in the price of 22k satoshi even you are quickly to sell at the peak of 27k or 30k satoshi you are fast hands but if you not you are losing your profit and hold it for long term don't sell on your losing price.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

As far as I'm concerned, but you need basic and advanced technical analysis before using them. There are many ways to make a profit but you need to make sure you do not lose money. Think about the risks before making a profit. The signals in the groups are often accurate and important is the price at which you bought the altcoin before they rose. If you go to high prices, your profits are low and you can lose.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

It is not really good. All these signals too fail someone at times
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Mate you don't believe in signals because that might be a trap. Please be careful on what you have to believe or not. I'm not even telling you to believe me for you do not even know me. But trust me dude, some might me scammers and take heed of that.
Dude if you think you are ready to take the trade go. Or you can even try to search more but please don't rely on what you commonly see or read. Much better if you make you thorough research.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

As far as I'm concerned, but you need basic and advanced technical analysis before using them. There are many ways to make a profit but you need to make sure you do not lose money. Think about the risks before making a profit. The signals in the groups are often accurate and important is the price at which you bought the altcoin before they rose. If you go to high prices, your profits are low and you can lose.
Most signal groups are the way whale investors want to create information for the FOMO market and buy the coins they hold. I have also been trading in groups of signals and profits brought me not much, but I had to cut losses continuously as the coins increased only a little but sold out strongly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Sometimes it is but it is too risky. It is  better to learn your skills and some techniques. Through searching and studying you will surely learn more and will help you to earn big.

Those trading signals is a good reference, but still you have to confirmed or validate it. You have to research it again, checking thier prices on exchanges, apply some technical analysis, check their social media accounts for possible good news announcement and so much more to do before deciding to buy or sell. This way, you minimized your chances of being hyped or FOMOed.

Open for Campaigns
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

Thanks  Grin
If you are a newbie in trading then it is good to follow some signals in groups or news because you don't know much inside of a market. But mind you, it is not really reliable because most of it are comes from their own mind. If you will become a greater analyst in cryptocurrency, you can trade alone and you will not anymore rely with these groups.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

It is not really good. All these signals too fail someone at times
If these signals are from market or some source, or from traders or from whales? I didn’t understand this statement. I was thinking not to reply this but then I thought what if some newbie comes and see this post, what he would be thinking? He might get in some confusion. So better is to explain this a little more for better guidance. I will be thankful to you for this kind act.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: