Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best day trading strategies  (Read 381 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

There are multiple day trading strategies. Although the best to one person, may not be the best to others. You may have to find your own "best" trading strategy. Read and watch trading lessons and practce.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Day trading is not for newcomers for sure. If you want to have good and understandable trade just buy the dip for the projects you trust fundamentally. Most longterm holders win vs day traders. It's statistics.

Yes, that's absolutely right: day trading isn't for newbies because it is the hardest kind of trading. For the beginning, you need to receive information correctly, learn technical analysis, start trading with a small deposit and in about 2-3 years you can switch to day trading.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and still I'm leaning it. I watched some YouTube videos and learnt something about day trading. But, I think still it is not enough to ehter to the market. I want to learn some strategies which make more profits. Please tell me, if anybody knows a good place to learn day trading, candlestick chart analysis and those things.

You can start by just trying it out with a smaller amount of money. Either that, or make predictions beforehand, and if your predictions are true, then when you feel comfortable, you can actually invest. I like to watch what I'm going to invest in for a fairly long time (weeks-month) before I actually put money into it. You should always make sure that what you're going to put money into is either going to make you money, or it's not going to harm you significantly.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

There are lots of sites out there that can help you learn everything you want to know about day trading, including candlesticks chart analysis and a lot more of them. Candlestick is the best chart for trading, I’m very sure that you already knows. If you’re a newbie in trading, anyone who is teaching you is likely to tell you that as the first thing. Day trading is not quite easy, but it’s left for you, you have the choice to make.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: