Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD  (Read 35298 times)
escrowcoininfo

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

@everyone
Alpha release of Escrow Platform scheduled at 9:00 PM  (PacificTime) 27th June, 2018
And The CountDown Begins!!!!boom boom boom boom zap zap
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonsnow001

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

i lose 300$ dollars investing in escrow coin ,this coin scam me and i dont think nobody should investin this coin if you dont want to lose your money
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "ESCROWCOIN (ESCO)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 402 ESCROWCOIN (ESCO)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_128.png
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

i lose 300$ dollars investing in escrow coin ,this coin scam me and i dont think nobody should investin this coin if you dont want to lose your money

i lose alot more then you i buy escrow coin when it was over 1500$ and the price just keep dropping even when they have they own dex exchange , so all the promises they make is not true

Price of crypto is not controlled by Dev whatever promises we did we are delivering. Price is never promised in crypto for price you can not say project to be scam. We promised Dex we deliver that, we promised escrow platform having its alpha release today
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Hello @everyone,
Alpha Version of Escrow Platform released!!!

Start ESCROWing at  https://escrow.escodex.com/

All Escrow transactions will be 24*7 monitored, User-guide will be made available under Help Text as well as on the website. Suggestions and feedback are most welcomed!!

Its time for ESCO to moon

HODL HODL HODLHODL!!!!
 Accumulate more, Cancel all low sell orders and let's together take it to moon
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

@everyone boom boom boom rocket rocket
#Biweekly Community Update:
1.Listed 8 more coins- GoodsCoin (GDS), LightPay Coin(LPC), LegendsCoin (LEGENDS), EOTCoin(EOT) , Cotton Coin (COTN), Coin2coin(C2C), DVX Coin(DVX), TheFreedom Coin(TFC) with  SENDcoin(SEND), Breakbits (BRB), MIRAI Coin (MRI), XGOX (XGOX), Joystick Coin (JOY), BTK(Bitcoin Token), CryptoForecast(CFT) and Onepay token coming soon
2.Conducting pre-sale of AdlerCash Coin(ADL)
3.Open Community Demo of Escrow platform conducted successfully
4.Alpha Release of Escrow Platform Done. You may perform escrow transactions at https://escrow.escodex.com/
5.Applied for listing of Escrow Coin on CoinExchange.io and replied for all the questions, links and requirements
6.Did wallet updates of HLD Coin
7.Did followup with coinexchange.io for escodex listing
8.Invite Manager bot integrated in Escrow Coin server to conduct regular invite campaigns as part of establishing a standard procedure of conducting campaigns
9.Did payout of Legends Coin (LEGENDS) and CapraCoin(CPRA)
10.Reached to 10+ platform for press release, article release and banner advertisement. Got fees/charges offer mails from bitnewsbot.com, zycrypto, newsbtc, insidebitcoins.com, Coincodex and coinspeaker. Waiting for all before finalizing advertisement.
11.Started development of Support Ticket system for Escodex, Escrow Coin and Escrow Platform
12.Started #support channel in Escodex Discord server to monitor all listed coin related and escrow platform related issues.
13.Video Bounty Campaign Announced for making Escrow Platform Video, reward of 750 ESCO attached to it
14.Did Reward distribution of Video Bounty Campaign on Escodex. 11,000 BWS coins distributed. Congrats winners @escrowhale and @Hebleble !

Upcoming plans:
1.Wallet update of SlateCoin
2.Upcoming LINC and SEND payouts for ESCO MN holders
3.Completing the Support Ticket system for Escodex, Escrow Coin and Escrow Platform
4.Coming up with Invite Campaign, Twitter Campaign and Reddit Campaign
5.Establishing a standard procedure of conducting campaigns on routine basis, quick verification and reward distribution
6.New features of USDT and ETH pairing
7.Making Escodex compatible for ERC20 too
8.Making a common explorer
9.Making a common staking pool
10.Finalizing free listing of 2 coins
11.Making dex WAVE compatible
12.Bringing in more coins on Escodex
13.Publishing project related article in several translations on multiple platforms
14.Hiring a PR activity firm
15.Banner advertisement on Masternodes.online
16.More EscrowCoin and Escodex Bounty Campaigns to be announced soon!
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:36:13 AM

@everyone
1.Listed 8 more coins- GoodsCoin (GDS), LightPay Coin(LPC), LegendsCoin (LEGENDS), EOTCoin(EOT) , Cotton Coin (COTN), Coin2coin(C2C), DVX Coin(DVX), TheFreedom Coin(TFC) with  SENDcoin(SEND), Breakbits (BRB), MIRAI Coin (MRI), XGOX (XGOX), Joystick Coin (JOY), BTK(Bitcoin Token), CryptoForecast(CFT) and Onepay token coming soon
2.Conducting pre-sale of AdlerCash Coin(ADL)
3.Open Community Demo of Escrow platform conducted successfully
4.Alpha Release of Escrow Platform Done. You may perform escrow transactions at https://escrow.escodex.com/
5.Applied for listing of Escrow Coin on CoinExchange.io and replied for all the questions, links and requirements
6.Did wallet updates of HLD Coin
7.Did followup with coinexchange.io for escodex listing
8.Invite Manager bot integrated in Escrow Coin server to conduct regular invite campaigns as part of establishing a standard procedure of conducting campaigns
9.Did payout of Legends Coin (LEGENDS) and CapraCoin(CPRA)
10.Reached to 10+ platform for press release, article release and banner advertisement. Got fees/charges offer mails from bitnewsbot.com, zycrypto, newsbtc, insidebitcoins.com, Coincodex and coinspeaker. Waiting for all before finalizing advertisement.
11.Started development of Support Ticket system for Escodex, Escrow Coin and Escrow Platform
12.Started #support channel in Escodex Discord server to monitor all listed coin related and escrow platform related issues.
13.Video Bounty Campaign Announced for making Escrow Platform Video, reward of 750 ESCO attached to it
14.Did Reward distribution of Video Bounty Campaign on Escodex. 11,000 BWS coins distributed. Congrats winners @escrowhale and @Hebleble !

Upcoming plans:
1.Wallet update of SlateCoin
2.Upcoming LINC and SEND payouts for ESCO MN holders
3.Completing the Support Ticket system for Escodex, Escrow Coin and Escrow Platform
4.Coming up with Invite Campaign, Twitter Campaign and Reddit Campaign
5.Establishing a standard procedure of conducting campaigns on routine basis, quick verification and reward distribution
6.New features of USDT and ETH pairing
7.Making Escodex compatible for ERC20 too
8.Making a common explorer
9.Making a common staking pool
10.Finalizing free listing of 2 coins
13.Publishing project related article in several translations on multiple platforms
14.Hiring a PR activity firm
15.Banner advertisement on Masternodes.online
16.More EscrowCoin and Escodex Bounty Campaigns to be announced soon!
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:11 AM

@everyone
2750 BWS Giveaway!!!
As part of Banner Making Campaign, Escodex announces 2750 BWS rewards for making creative banners/gifs of Escrow Platform.
You may use ideas, insights related to escrow service that Escrow Platform will Provide. Some key features of Escrow Platform are:
-Protects traders from online scams
-100+ crypto currencies will be supported
-Exchange Any crypto asset for any crypto asset
-Safe alternative to trading
-Escrow Agent transfers funds to both buyer and seller using a common trust where first both funds are collected then exchanged if both party agree to said amount

Here's link to Escrow Platform: https://www.escrow.escodex.com/

Reward: Rank 1- 500 BWS
                 Rank 2- 450 BWS
                 Rank 3- 400 BWS
                 Rank 4- 350 BWS
                 Rank 5- 300 BWS
                 Rank 6- 250 BWS
                 Rank 7- 200 BWS
                 Rank 8- 150 BWS
                 Rank 9- 100BWS
                 Rank 10- 50 BWS
Post Your Escrow Platform banner/gif in #banner_bounty channel and receive rewards in Escodex wallet.
Deadline is 20th July, 2018
Reward Distribution on 23rd July, 2018

Unfold your imagination and win some easy rewards!!!confetti_ball tada

GET, SET, GO!!!!fire fire
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

@everyone 750 ESCO Giveaway!!!
As part of Video Bounty Campaign, Escodex announces 500 ESCO to the best video maker for Escrow Platform.
Here's link to Escrow Platform: https://www.escrow.escodex.com/
Reward: Rank 1- 500 ESCO
                 Rank 2- 250 ESCO
Post Your Escrow Platform video in #video_bounty channel in Escodex Discord Server and receive rewards.
Deadline is 8th July, 2018
Reward Distribution on 9th July, 2018
Gear up Escodexers!!
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

@everyone
Replied again for Escodex Listing on CMC- same ticket.

Regards
Escrow Team
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

1.Listed 6 more coins- Listed SocialSend coin(SEND), XGOX (XGOX), Zealium Coin(NZL), Defense Coin(DFS), Tether(USDT), Flea Coin (FLEA) with Breakbits (BRB), MIRAI Coin (MRI), Joystick Coin (JOY), BTK(Bitcoin Token), CryptoForecast(CFT) and Onepay token coming soon
2.Conducting pre-sale of 2 coins InstaDEX (INDEX) and MeroCoin (MERO) , Mero Presales still going on
3.Escrow Platform Alpha Release done- traders are doing escrow txn successfully at https://escrow.escodex.com/
4.Paid 0.15008635 BTC for Masternodes.online Banner advertisement of Escrow Coin, Escodex and Escrow Platform
5.Integrated Escodex- Support BOT in discord server of Escodex to process stuck deposit and withdrawal transactions. Users can now themselves process stuck txn without waiting for team to reply/acknowledge their issue.
6.4 campaigns announced and going on- BTT ANN post bounty, banner bounty, article bounty, video bounty. Participate more to grab some easy bounties
7.Received 8500 ESCO as listing fees from Defense Coin (DFS)
8.Escrow Platform direct marketing going on. Customized banner (with Logo and Ticker) and content for each coin community posted in 100+ coin's discord servers
9.Created script to launch the masternode on linux server. User just need to Enter the private key generated from local wallet.
https://github.com/Escrow-Coin/esco_mn_setup
10.Today we released some updates of  Escrow platform; fixed  some UI issues; next release planned for next Wednesday
11.Reviewing options for press release with global & established media enterprises
12.Escodex website update done
13.Escrow Coin Invite Campaign 1st leg completed; 2nd leg going on. Participate to win as many ESCO as you can!!!

Upcoming plans: :zap: :zap:
1.USDT and ETH pair to be launched soon
2.Upcoming FLEA, SEND and NZL payouts for ESCO MN holders. Stay invested more payouts coming soon.
3.Completing the Support Ticket system , Will be integrated with Escodex asap.
4.Coming up with Twitter Campaign and Reddit Campaign
5.Escrow Platform Beta Release on 25th July, 2018
6.Making Escodex compatible for ERC20 (in final leg)
7.Making a common explorer ( Development 50% done) , Application will be released areound 31st july. This will be integrated with Escodex and Escrow Platform.
8.Making a common staking pool ( Work flow is finalized )
9.Auto set up of Masternodes ( In Discussion Phase)
10.Masternode Directory with review System ( MNO listing with user review and feedback)
14.Finishing Escrow Platform direct marketing with Customized banner & content until all coin community of Bitshares, CB, OpenLedger and Escodex are covered.
15.Escrow Coin website update
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

@everyone
Replied again for Escodex Listing on CMC- same ticket.

Regards
Escrow Team

I would really love to see this come through. I jumped into ESCO literally at its ATH and have ridden it down to where it is today. 1 BTC bath for me. That said, they continue to work on the project and I continue to stake. Really hoping to see some upward movement after months of going pretty much sideways.

Are new exchanges in the works?

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

How long was the masternode system inserted in Escrow?What is the maximum amount of coins that will be generated?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

Now in the falling market it is very difficult to keep the coin rate, I would advise not to worry but just hold the coin.
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Thanks for your positive words.
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

If the Alpha Version of Escrow Platform released, I am hopeful that this ICO will succeed.
crfxbtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

I'm running Escrow-qt in two different locations (direct static IP and through home WiFi) and during 2+ hours I have zero connections to network (0 active connections to Escrow network). Is it any way to manually add nodes to client config or may be I'm facing another problem?
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

If the Alpha Version of Escrow Platform released, I am hopeful that this ICO will succeed.

Alpha version of Escrow Platform is released. We didn't go for any ICO we had direct sales Escrowcoin is already being traded on Escodex our own decentralised exchange and Cryptobridge 🙂
escrowcoininfo

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:50:20 AM

I'm running Escrow-qt in two different locations (direct static IP and through home WiFi) and during 2+ hours I have zero connections to network (0 active connections to Escrow network). Is it any way to manually add nodes to client config or may be I'm facing another problem?

Hi sorry for late response you can join our discord channel for fast support on technical issue for masternode here is invite for masternode help channel
https://discord.gg/3rujpxa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: