Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 06:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bitcoin: Buy Ethereum Now or Wait?  (Read 452 times)
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Ethereum is great to like bitcoin. For me you should buy ethereum now because later it will increase, you know what I mean that you should take the risk, you won't know what will happen next that's why for me you should buy ethereum now not wait.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

No doubt ethereum is most progressive coin of the coming future, and presently it is good in market making, so one should buy now keep and wait for the boom in market which is expected within three to four months time.It is known as second best coin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
batier84

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

And the faster it's done, the better. Unquestionably Bitcoin king of the cryptocurrency but and the Ethereum also has a huge potential.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Eth has the good price now, the price only will be farther to be raised. It is necessary to approach this question intelligently. If you want to buy a coin for a long time that it is necessary to buy now

BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

Ethereum is a great platform but was also faced with some issues (etc/eth fork, parity multi-sig hack).
With all the tokens / TGE currently using Ethereum, it may really overtake bitcoin in value in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: