Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3398 times)
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

Okay. Lets say I bought some property for the tokens… What makes it so great? I dont understand the investors benefits in this case… As far as i got it i can also buy a small part of the property as well! In this case how is it going to be regulated? Who is the owner?
If you buy property u intend to get profit. Anyone can buy tokens of certain  property and get profit from the token price grow. If you are buying commercial property you can get passive income as well. Your rights will be protected by blockchain!
Does it mean that it is just an modern day e-commerce?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

Okay. Lets say I bought some property for the tokens… What makes it so great? I dont understand the investors benefits in this case… As far as i got it i can also buy a small part of the property as well! In this case how is it going to be regulated? Who is the owner?
If you buy property u intend to get profit. Anyone can buy tokens of certain  property and get profit from the token price grow. If you are buying commercial property you can get passive income as well. Your rights will be protected by blockchain!
Exactly! for example, PayPal. Blocksquare creates set of protocols, API, tools and plug & play for commercial property processing. Other platforms can use this approach as well.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

Exactly! for example, PayPal. Blocksquare creates set of protocols, API, tools and plug & play for commercial property processing. Other platforms can use this approach as well.
In this case it’s important for project to be widely spread and accepted by the society!
hollybit

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

In this case it’s important for project to be widely spread and accepted by the society!
Right! That’s why they are having huge bounty campaign! Every participant can choose the format he finds the best and get his benefits!
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Right! That’s why they are having huge bounty campaign! Every participant can choose the format he finds the best and get his benefits!
How complicated is the registration? Is there step by step guide?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

I saw somewhere that I can get 25% bonus  if I decide to buy it early… When should i buy?
alexphjones

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

I have 600 friends on twitter… What reward will I get weekly?
shema65

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

How many tokens developers gonna get?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

How many tokens developers gonna get?
Around 30% of tokens are allocated for them. They not gonna get it all at once. 
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

when am I going to get my tokens?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

when am I going to get my tokens?
BST gonna be released within 6-12 months. Tokens will be distributed step by step.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

Where can I see my results of my work on bounty program? How often should I submit reposts?
ionbefore

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

I had a look at the tracker for bounty participants... there is a “flood” section there... what is the max amount of post should be made so I won’t get into that category?
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

On the property market blockchain can play an important role. There is a bunch of projects that combine  cryptocurrency and property. Blocksquare is going to offer something unique? or there is only slight difference from what is already on the market?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

On the property market blockchain can play an important role. There is a bunch of projects that combine  cryptocurrency and property. Blocksquare is going to offer something unique? or there is only slight difference from what is already on the market?
Right now Blocksquare offers a unique services. It’s similar to some management projects but  for property market it is one of a kind. Blocksquare is a set of tools, API and protocols for property tokenization.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Right now Blocksquare offers a unique services. It’s similar to some management projects but  for property market it is one of a kind. Blocksquare is a set of tools, API and protocols for property tokenization.
What should make people choose this one?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

Blockchain of course, and minimum expenses, an opportunity to adapt to local regulations. It’s like a new format of trust and reliability based on Blocksquare approach.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

Blockchain of course, and minimum expenses, an opportunity to adapt to local regulations. It’s like a new format of trust and reliability based on Blocksquare approach.
What is the volume of commercial property in the world right now?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Around $50 billion! Even if the platform will tale a tiny amount of this market it’s going to help the project achieve huge financial results!
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Around $50 billion! Even if the platform will tale a tiny amount of this market it’s going to help the project achieve huge financial results!
How liquid the token is going to be? Where can I buy it or sell it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: