Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3398 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

I saw the information about the project on a third-party tracker and did not realized at once the uniqueness and competitive advantages of Blocksquare. Does this project work only with cryptocurrencies? What role does real estate play in it?
The uniqueness of the offer is that Blocksquare allows property owners to create and to offer deals with real estate right on their website, opening the world of commercial real estate to anyone who has an Internet connection. That's it! The unique accessibility and opportunities.
I would still like to get more information, so to understand, what tasks the platform solves. So far everything is quite vague.
Maybe you are interested in such projects like Amadeus or Sabre, that provide the similar infrastructure for airlines to sell tickets through online stores. The Blocksquare service is similar to such platforms. Soon, they will implement a pilot project with an apartment building, which will clearly show the abilities of the startup.

I’ll definitely check it out. So, it turns out that investment opportunities are expanding again?
Yes, and significantly. Blocksquare provides access to opportunities of investing in real estate at a global level to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

I saw the information about the project on a third-party tracker and did not realized at once the uniqueness and competitive advantages of Blocksquare. Does this project work only with cryptocurrencies? What role does real estate play in it?
The uniqueness of the offer is that Blocksquare allows property owners to create and to offer deals with real estate right on their website, opening the world of commercial real estate to anyone who has an Internet connection. That's it! The unique accessibility and opportunities.
I would still like to get more information, so to understand, what tasks the platform solves. So far everything is quite vague.
Maybe you are interested in such projects like Amadeus or Sabre, that provide the similar infrastructure for airlines to sell tickets through online stores. The Blocksquare service is similar to such platforms. Soon, they will implement a pilot project with an apartment building, which will clearly show the abilities of the startup.
I’ll definitely check it out. So, it turns out that investment opportunities are expanding again?
Yes, and significantly. Blocksquare provides access to opportunities of investing in real estate at a global level to everyone.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Does the project have competitors?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

How many tokens will the project developers receive?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

How many tokens will the project developers receive?
About 30% in a phased manner.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

How many people have joined the bounty campaign today? I heard that the project has specific goals for this parameter.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

For active members of the bounty, I heard, there may be some additional reward on a weekly basis. Tell us about the conditions.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

Is the platform only for commercial real estate? Are there any other options?
xmngcxi

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

What is the minimum qualification for bounty on Twitter?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

What is the minimum qualification for bounty on Twitter?
The account must have at least 100 subscribers.
app2endad

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

What advice can be given to bounty members who would like to achieve the greatest success?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

What number of Telegram-bounty members do creators consider sufficient for the project? Will it be thousands or tens of thousands?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

I've already seen a similar approach to real estate, like Blocksquare. In this regard, the question arises of what will be the difference between this project and the rest? Does blockchain complicate the structure of the business? After all, it imposes certain restrictions on the speed of work and the cost of the project in principle!
hollybit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

I've already seen a similar approach to real estate, like Blocksquare. In this regard, the question arises of what will be the difference between this project and the rest? Does blockchain complicate the structure of the business? After all, it imposes certain restrictions on the speed of work and the cost of the project in principle!
Without the decentralization that blockchain offers and realizes, this project could not have taken place. It is impossible to provide fractional ownership with the help of existing technologies and at the same time guarantee rights. And Blocksquare is a set of protocols, APIs and tools for property tokenization. And it is easily scaled and transmitted.
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Without the decentralization that blockchain offers and realizes, this project could not have taken place. It is impossible to provide fractional ownership with the help of existing technologies and at the same time guarantee rights. And Blocksquare is a set of protocols, APIs and tools for property tokenization. And it is easily scaled and transmitted.
And this is the guarantee of popularity among investors?
hollybit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Yes! The ability to use the blockchain system with minimal costs, as well as the adaptation of the system to local legislative requirements, a new format of trust and reliability, which is broadcast using the Blocksquare approach.
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Yes! The ability to use the blockchain system with minimal costs, as well as the adaptation of the system to local legislative requirements, a new format of trust and reliability, which is broadcast using the Blocksquare approach.
So, from here is it possible to use the platform and other systems?
hollybit

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:27:02 PM

Third-party platforms can integrate it and offer CRE tokens for its user base.
slavonicpl

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Third-party platforms can integrate it and offer CRE tokens for its user base.
I heard about the partnership with Medius. What arrangements already exist, if not secret?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

By participating in the bounty on Twitter, how many unique messages should I make, for example, per week?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: