Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ [Blocksquare.io] ➡ [BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS] ➡ Twitter & Telegram  (Read 3398 times)
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

Where can I check my results of working in the bounty? It’s my first time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Guys, where do you get the reference information when preparing texts? Share your ideas!)
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

How soon will I get my tokens?
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

How soon will I get my tokens?
BST will be issued within 6-12 months.
xmngcxi

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

How many tokens will get the developers of the project?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

How many tokens will get the developers of the project?
Around 30% in a phased form.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

How is the pilot project developing? I heard there would be a building for students in Europe...
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

Blockchain is now being used almost everywhere. In construction, there are also interesting options for its use. But I met startups, which, in my opinion, shouldn’t make their platforms with its use. They just complicate the operating structure and the use of data. So, I’ve got a question: whether it is relevant to use the advanced technology for Blocksquare? If there is no goal to build some kind of a superglobal project, you can still do without blockchain, especially since the crypto market is highly fluctuating.
coin63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Blockchain is now being used almost everywhere. In construction, there are also interesting options for its use. But I met startups, which, in my opinion, shouldn’t make their platforms with its use. They just complicate the operating structure and the use of data. So, I’ve got a question: whether it is relevant to use the advanced technology for Blocksquare? If there is no goal to build some kind of a superglobal project, you can still do without blockchain, especially since the crypto market is highly fluctuating.
The use of the blockchain and, as a consequence, of the crypt fit well into the Blocksquare concept. In addition, it is really an international project and only blockchain can provide information and trust to people from different countries for today. Well, and don’t forget about the possibility of fractional ownership of real estate. These things are almost impossible connect with archaic methods.
momo

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

The use of the blockchain and, as a consequence, of the crypt fit well into the Blocksquare concept. In addition, it is really an international project and only blockchain can provide information and trust to people from different countries for today. Well, and don’t forget about the possibility of fractional ownership of real estate. These things are almost impossible connect with archaic methods.
Maybe you’re right. What aspects of blockchain use will be in the project?
coin63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

There are several of them and they are the integral factors of the blockchain. This is a set of easily scalable protocols, APIs and tools for real estate tokenization. Another important point is the ability to use blockchain with minimal costs. So, your doubts about the relevance of its use are not confirmed.
momo

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

There are several of them and they are the integral factors of the blockchain. This is a set of easily scalable protocols, APIs and tools for real estate tokenization. Another important point is the ability to use blockchain with minimal costs. So, your doubts about the relevance of its use are not confirmed.
If we consider the international nature of the work, the legal issues also come to the fore…
coin63

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

If we consider the international nature of the work, the legal issues also come to the fore…
Yes! Adaptation of the system to local legislation requirements, a new format of trust and reliability, which is conveyed using the Blocksquare approach – these are priority issues, solving which will be the key task for the management team.
momo

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

Yes! Adaptation of the system to local legislation requirements, a new format of trust and reliability, which is conveyed using the Blocksquare approach – these are priority issues, solving which will be the key task for the management team.
OK! In terms of financing ... Whether they will always collect money for a construction in advance or they will carry on raising funds during the construction, too?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

i don’t participate in the bounty yet, but I want to understand how I will be assessed. What is considered flood in this case?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:00 AM

Where can I check my results of working in the bounty? It’s my first time.
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

How much money will be used to attract future team members? The staff needs to be expanded.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

How much money will be used to attract future team members? The staff needs to be expanded.
The distribution indicates 30%.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

How many tokens are involved in the Series A sale?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Will the platform and the project managers consider working with suburban real estate? Personally, I’m interested in this particular segment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: