Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -= BEWARE SCAMMER =- Bitcointalk Username - N0ssi  (Read 297 times)
justatrader (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 8

My old account was compromised - Can't get it back

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

PLEASE BEWARE OF THE USER NAMED N0ssi

A disabled friend of mine asked me to buy some SIRX (Sirius) as he's getting treatment this week and this scumbag named N0ssi took the payment as in the link below and has sent nothing at all.

https://imgur.com/a/lPU3m

A total scumbag that would rip off a disabled person of his whole fortnightly pension payment is lower than a snakes asshole..

You should be ashamed of yourself N0ssi

Scumbag..

Looking to sell the domain or business partners
- BTC Escrow business opportunity (http://www.btcescrow.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

why would you send something to a person that you know nothing about without an escrow?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

You should give us more details, as explained in a pinned thread here, about his profile (with link), transaction id... Then a trusted member will red flag him.
But as it's a newbie account, scammer won't care much anyway.
And don't forget to use escrow next time, nobody can be trusted here, and certainly not a newbie account.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

Which is why you must be cautious and be extra careful when dealing transaction to somebody especially the newbie because you don't know what they are really plotting here and besides almost all of us don't know anybody here because we are extra careful with our identity which is
 why you should be extra careful because we are all strangers here.

maxig2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

I can confirm user N0ssi is scammer. He recently sold one of his alt accounts (man22555, ranked at Sr. Member) that he used as escrow to scam me. I have his skype confirmed by the user who bought that senior account from him. I didn't check password change for the account man22555, so maybe it wasn't even sold and the 2 bitcointalk accounts (and skype account), are now being used to cover his tracks, so perhaps both accounts should be flagged?

https://i.imgur.com/ZL8lSvd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Dzk2QXo.jpg

Edit

N0ssi's profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1279924

man22555's profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=446333
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Seems like I might help to investigate here.

First of all i feel really sorry if some of you got scammed by this user or even by my account. It is correct that i bought this account one week ago, on the 19th January and i think i will regret this purchase.

The ex-owner of my account was someone i met in the off-topic section of the forum of Ogame (an MMO). We decided to move the conversation to skype.

Code:
His username on skype: Ambassad0r90

I paid 150$ and got the login details from bitcointalk as well as from the attached email. That's why i only changed the password here. I'm interested in joining signature and bounty campaigns which is the only reason for this purchase.

I got a red mark from maxig2, which is absoluteley understandable. I had no idea that this account might be involved in scamming activities; i wouldn't have bought it if i knew. So, if there is any possibility how i can help to solve this, please let me know.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maxig2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

First of all i feel really sorry if some of you got scammed by this user or even by my account. It is correct that i bought this account one week ago, on the 19th January and i think i will regret this purchase.

The ex-owner of my account was someone i met in the off-topic section of the forum of Ogame (an MMO). We decided to move the conversation to skype.

Code:

I paid 150$ and got the login details from bitcointalk as well as from the attached email. That's why i only changed the password here. I'm interested in joining signature and bounty campaigns which is the only reason for this purchase.

I got a red mark from maxig2, which is absoluteley understandable. I had no idea that this account might be involved in scamming activities; i wouldn't have bought it if i knew. So, if there is any possibility how i can help to solve this, please let me know.

OK, how are you going to prove that you're not N0ssi?
If it's still him in control, he's now trying to save this account from negative trust to continue his scamming business.
If you didn't change the password of the email, then he can re-gain access to everything.

To mods/admins, I tagged both accounts with negative trust but it's not visible to other users - can someone fix it please and mark both permanently?
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Code:

" I had no idea that this account might be involved in scamming activities; i wouldn't have bought it if i knew." 

wow so nice of you really.. should we give you a medal now?

"  if there is any possibility how i can help to solve this, please let me know. "

Sure, start by not buying accounts you A**hole.
account selling/buying is a cancer in this forum and you have just helped it metastasis. not only that, you are using it for signature campaigns which means you would have used it for shitposting most likely.

on the bottom like you got what you deserved. and I will all the people that buy accounts here will have the same outcome.
I hope nobody will remove their red trust from that account. and more will be added on top.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

A disabled friend of mine asked me to buy some SIRX (Sirius) as he's getting treatment this week and this scumbag named N0ssi took the payment as in the link below and has sent nothing at all.

A total scumbag that would rip off a disabled person of his whole fortnightly pension payment is lower than a snakes asshole..

Scumbag..

That's disgusting... I would have hoped that he would show some remorse, since now he knows he is scamming someone completely unrelated and who is disabled, show a change of heart and offer a refund. I wouldn't have cared if he made up some story to cover that, even. As long as he gave the money back.

But he didn't. And left you wondering with $300 out of your pocket.

Man, you have to understand that crypto space is full of scammers like this. No matter how trustworthy they may seem before you send the funds, it's completely different afterwards. Unless they have dark green trust a a great history, it's just not worth it. Use a free escrow, a lot of more trustworthy people(including me) would have been happy to escrow this for you.

Thoughts go out to your friend, hope he is alright.
maxig2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Scumbag..

That's disgusting... I would have hoped that he would show some remorse, since now he knows he is scamming someone completely unrelated and who is disabled, show a change of heart and offer a refund. I wouldn't have cared if he made up some story to cover that, even. As long as he gave the money back.

But he didn't. And left you wondering with $300 out of your pocket.

Man, you have to understand that crypto space is full of scammers like this. No matter how trustworthy they may seem before you send the funds, it's completely different afterwards. Unless they have dark green trust a a great history, it's just not worth it. Use a free escrow, a lot of more trustworthy people(including me) would have been happy to escrow this for you.

Thoughts go out to your friend, hope he is alright.

...and that m...f...r has still a negative trust from me only - can senior DT member fix it and give him more red please?

his profile
maxig2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

I can confirm user N0ssi is scammer. He recently sold one of his alt accounts (man22555, ranked at Sr. Member) that he used as escrow to scam me. I have his skype confirmed by the user who bought that senior account from him. I didn't check password change for the account man22555, so maybe it wasn't even sold and the 2 bitcointalk accounts (and skype account), are now being used to cover his tracks, so perhaps both accounts should be flagged?

https://i.imgur.com/ZL8lSvd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Dzk2QXo.jpg

Edit

N0ssi's profile

man22555's profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=446333

Can a DT member finally red tag that scumbag N0ssi, so he won't have a chance to continue his scamming business?
See above for proof

His profile
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Code:

" I had no idea that this account might be involved in scamming activities; i wouldn't have bought it if i knew." 

wow so nice of you really.. should we give you a medal now?

"  if there is any possibility how i can help to solve this, please let me know. "

Sure, start by not buying accounts you A**hole.
account selling/buying is a cancer in this forum and you have just helped it metastasis. not only that, you are using it for signature campaigns which means you would have used it for shitposting most likely.

on the bottom like you got what you deserved. and I will all the people that buy accounts here will have the same outcome.
I hope nobody will remove their red trust from that account. and more will be added on top.
Wow, so offending seems to help here?

1. No, i don't want a medal, i want to help. If nobody wants it, i don't care.
2. No Need to offend me. Read the rules - buying / selling accounts on the forum is not forbidden (maybe fix it if everybody loses their minds about it?)
3. Look at my post history starting from 19th January and tell me again that these are shitposts.

My offer ist still valid. Maybe it's an idea to contact him via skype and try to "steal back" those coins?

...again, i don't offer my help to get my red flag removed, i want to help maxig2.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
maxig2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

The scammer N0ssi continues his business - he now wants to buy more accounts to scam more people

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2848735.msg29223600#msg29223600
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2848738.msg29223681#msg29223681

Can a DT member FINALLY red tag him please?
maxig2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Another alt account of N0ssi is coinjack1337

See here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2625496.0

There's a bounty for finding coinjack1337
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Q9_d-Ef_yIkJ:https://hackforums.net/showthread.php%3Ftid%3D5759540+&cd=3&ct=clnk
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Code:

So JAAC/Skelder/Kimb0Scamz (choose one) if that is the case why are you scamming gift cards in another locked "auto-buy" self-moderated thread TODAY in Digital Goods?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051083.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: