Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:28:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1840 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

I'm looking very closely into decentralised exchanges at the moment. I agree with many in the industry that the more regulation grows and bans for that matter the more popular these types of apps will get.

Well..it is a decentralized exchange without the bottlenecks of DEX..thats where it tries to match the feature of centralized exchanges.
Thus it is called hybrid exchange or HEX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

Will Joyso burn JOY in the future like Binance 

What do you mean by burning them !? Shocked

I guess he is talking about a feature where a percentage of transaction fee (generated in the exchange) is burned. So let's say the exchange gets 100 JOY token worth transaction fee and decide to burn a part of it (let's say 5%), then it will reduce the totak available tokens continuously and thus increase its demand.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

I'm looking very closely into decentralised exchanges at the moment. I agree with many in the industry that the more regulation grows and bans for that matter the more popular these types of apps will get.

More than regulation, the fraud and manipulation by CEX is a major cause of concern and thus increase in popularity of DEX. However, DEX has its share of issues that HEX tries to overcome.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Well, blockchain is certainly a trendy topic nowadays.  It is new and there are still many possible applications. 

We had centralized exchange, decentralized exchange, and now hybrid-decentralized exchange.

Who knows what will there be in the future!?

Well if a fully functional HEX comes to existance (hopefully JOY will be that), then i guess most of the major issues related to blockchain exchanges will be taken care of. That's why i am really excited about JOY.Cheesy
sonvina

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

I like your idea. Will keep an eye.
bahajr

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:07:56 AM

There's some element interesting with Joyso such as security aspect and 50% discount on trading fees. Customer service and support is an important aspect that you have to look in due to the virtual nature of crypto that can assist traders when in doubt or dispute. This will instill confident in traders in their investment
bottle0418

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

Well, blockchain is certainly a trendy topic nowadays.  It is new and there are still many possible applications. 

We had centralized exchange, decentralized exchange, and now hybrid-decentralized exchange.

Who knows what will there be in the future!?

Well if a fully functional HEX comes to existance (hopefully JOY will be that), then i guess most of the major issues related to blockchain exchanges will be taken care of. That's why i am really excited about JOY.Cheesy
Fully agree with you. Though functional HEX seems relatively new, we can not be  sure what will happen. Let's keep a close eye on the project. Hope the project will work well.
cafe84178

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:09:33 AM

I guess he is talking about a feature where a percentage of transaction fee (generated in the exchange) is burned. So let's say the exchange gets 100 JOY token worth transaction fee and decide to burn a part of it (let's say 5%), then it will reduce the totak available tokens continuously and thus increase its demand.

Oh! I read it on the webpage's FAQ that the "unsold tokens" will be retrieved by the team and they will be released in a rate of 15% per year.
So this part won't be burned. Am I right?
tvtinh

Activity: 168

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Great project. Pre-sale ICO ran too fast which is a great start. Good luck with your ICOs  Wink

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

Thanks for your attention and comment.
We will do it well and on schedule.

A promising idea, who wants to go for the time being is the most profitable! I will observe and after the statement of your audit, I will take a decision! Immediately after the ICO, we will migrate the Order Matching Engine, the trading engine and the smart contracts to the Ropsten Test Network so that we can prove all functions executable. Proof-of-concept has been done on the testnet for deposits, withdrawals, order matching and order cancellations. Server-side is operational but further testing will occur up to and after the ICO. Face-to-face user testing and independent auditing will be done in March/April and in May the application will be migrated to the mainnet.

Why traditional exchanges are facing a lot of problems and the high volatility of crypto market, a hybrid decentralized exchange is a MUST. Keep up your good work and eager to see its release

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

https://www.facebook.com/joyso.io/
🎉JOYSO got a 4.6/5 RATING on ICObench
PreSale has sold out! Don’t miss JOYSO ICO which will go live on Mar 1st @ 8:00 UTC! Understand more 👉 https://joyso.io/

🎁 Our BOUNTYProgram 👉 http://goo.gl/7wpwLR
🎁 Our free Eth Giveaway 👉 http://goo.gl/b1Fzpn

What a pity! I should have been informed of this giveaway. Will you guys plan to do another giveaways soon???

changalice715

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

So JOYSO is compatible with ERC20 tokens.  But which tokens are you planning to list first?
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

So JOYSO is compatible with ERC20 tokens.  But which tokens are you planning to list first?

Yes. For starters I think the tokens being listed would be announced as the platform develops and gets ready for launch. As per the whitepaper and roadmap, they'll work on these promotions and partnerships aggressively.
Also, a good point that I see is that new ICOs can list for free and will also get 50% Off on marketing under their Joy select program. Which is a good attraction for new ICOs.
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

Oh! I read it on the webpage's FAQ that the "unsold tokens" will be retrieved by the team and they will be released in a rate of 15% per year.
So this part won't be burned. Am I right?

Yes. Even I read this. I think they mean to say that all tokens have been generated but unsold ones will be release yearly. Not more that 15% per year. Plus, imo burning would refute the idea of HEX because token has a utility in the system and once they reach their target trade volume and considering the numbers ICOs which can potentially get listed, a good circulation will be helpful.
jeanne513lefe

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

What are your future business plans to enhance user experience?

JOYSO focuses on the exchange-service between ETH and tokens.  What about other points of services among the exchanging and investment of an user? 

I mean you will have to trade fiat for ETH, in order to trade on JOYSO.  Then you'll also have to have a wallet to trade on JOYSO.  In other cases, some people possess not only ETH, but also Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  The entire service chain a customer experiences is wide and by cooperating with leaders of other realm, JOYSO can gain a strong competitive advantage.

"What are JOYSO's future business plans to enhance user experience?" Does anyone has any suggestions on this matter?
linapel318

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

"What are JOYSO's future business plans to enhance user experience?" Does anyone has any suggestions on this matter?

Perhaps JOYSO can discuss with some of the most popular wallets and expand their user base.  As far as I am concerned, the first stage JOYSO is compatible with Metamask and Ledger Nano S. This is great! However, I think it is always nice to attract more users.

thantaimetmoi

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

bumbp
cryptonittt777

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

Very good and interesting project!
sonvina

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

When you have vietnamese language? I'm from Vietnam and i use english not well  Cry
dkn2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

When you have vietnamese language? I'm from Vietnam and i use english not well  Cry

Check in regional language posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: