Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1840 times)
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

JOY is deemed a utility token. Utility token I understand? what Deemed utility token means?

I think you got lost in translation. JOY will be deemed as a utility token.
It means that it will be a utility token. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

One good thing that I see with Joyso is that it us address.g disaster management steps. While so.many ICOs put a disclaimer to handle this subject, Joyso has put a complete plan in place for withdrawal from blockchain in case of disaster.

Can I ask what is an "address.g disaster management" and how does JOYSO applies it? I Google-ed it but can't find any information about it. Thanks!
Hey. I think I messed up while typing on my phone. I just meant to say that JOYSO has mentioned measures to handle cisaster/crisis management.
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Hi Team, what is Ropsten Test Network ? What is the benefit to migrate to that network.
Hi. Ropsten Test network is just a testing environment. Once you have your application ready, you can use it for
blockchain simulations but without any real currency. You can read more about it here: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/13534/what-is-actually-ropsten-what-is-a-new-network
TomSoong (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Hi Team, what is Ropsten Test Network ? What is the benefit to migrate to that network.

Ropsten is a Ethereum testnet.
Almost all the mechanism are the same between Ropsten and Mainnet.
But the Ether on Ropsten does not have market value.
As result, developer will test the function on Ropsten avoid spend too much fees.
mrsuccess87

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

hi. how can i join your bounty? i have filled yoủr form. what must i do now?
tvtinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

Ropsten is a Ethereum testnet.
Almost all the mechanism are the same between Ropsten and Mainnet.
But the Ether on Ropsten does not have market value.
As result, developer will test the function on Ropsten avoid spend too much fees.

That means you have to pay fees for testing on Ether. I thought testnet is free of charge for testing purposes

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

JOY is deemed a utility token. Utility token I understand? what Deemed utility token means?

There are two types of tokens, utility and security tokens but it seems SEC does not like security tokens then utility tokens is now widely chosen and growing up soon. You can search Google to get more sense of these tokens.

tvtinh

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

Please correct me if I am misunderstood this. Actually I love this feature if it is done right: Users have the ability to cancel transactions up until they are matched and can even lock the smart contract themselves. Does this mean HEX will give traders a set of time to change their mind, e.g. 10s

dkn2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

I think you got lost in translation. JOY will be deemed as a utility token.
It means that it will be a utility token. Smiley

Yeah. you are correct. I emphasis on wrong word.
dkn2017

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

There are two types of tokens, utility and security tokens but it seems SEC does not like security tokens then utility tokens is now widely chosen and growing up soon. You can search Google to get more sense of these tokens.

Thanks I that know. Actually I taken the word deemed in other way
dkn2017

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

hi. how can i join your bounty? i have filled yoủr form. what must i do now?

Just follow the instruction given in other thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002865.0
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

This hybrid exchange (HEX), able to handle all ERC20-compatible tokens
 best exchange for future.

I agree with you it will be the exchange, plus with a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.

Just a correction though. With centralized exchange, you park your tokens in the exchange. You don't share your wallet private key.
In DEX, you keep your tokens in your wallet but share your private key.
With HEX, you park your tokens with a smart contract (which act similar to a cetral exchange) and don't share your wallet private keys. So its much more secure.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

Wow! very promising project! JOYSO has a fast and fully featured like a centralized exchange, and secure, like a decentralized exchange.
Another feature that I found worth appreciation is mapping of trades. Due to off chain mapping and also one to many mapping, speed will increase which in turn will give the user an enhanced hassle free experience

Are you sure that one to many mapping will increase the speed? It doesn't impact the speed. Instead, it reduces the transaction cost by clubbing together multiple transactions.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

One good thing that I see with Joyso is that it us address.g disaster management steps. While so.many ICOs put a disclaimer to handle this subject, Joyso has put a complete plan in place for withdrawal from blockchain in case of disaster.

Can you shed some light on this aspect? I have gone through the whitepaper but couldn't find much information regarding the disaster management steps.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

I agree with you it will be the exchange, plus with a centralized exchange you need to trust them to protect your private key from hackers.
Another feature that I find useful in current context is admin controlled smart contracts. Here is an excerpt from whitepaper. But I find it really satisfying and secure.

"Even if a hacker gained control of the JOYSO website, without the private key of the JOYSO Admin, the smart contract would not execute. The contract would detect an
unverified admin account and the fraudulent transaction would fail.
In the event of the JOYSO Admin account private key being stolen, control can be quickly regained with multi-signature authorizations."

I guess you guys heard about hacking of user accounts in Binance exchange wherein the hackers gained access to the trading bot and controlled the user accounts using auth keys. If this is the case of one of the biggest exchange, then imagine what will be the issue for smaller exchanges. And because of this reason, the security aspect that you just mentioned makes much more sense. Smiley
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

That is my point too, checking authenticity of ICO is extremely important as we never know whether the dev team behind the scene is really doing their jobs or just making up things to grab easy money from investors

Well it will be very difficult to do teh due diligenece. Most of the coins are listed within couple of weeks of completion of ICO. So fundamentally not much progress will be made by the ICO team to justify if the ICO is a real one or a scam.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

There are below networks in Ethereum platform:
1. Main Ethereum Network (which we use)
2. Ropsten Test Network (a test network, PoW, supported by Geth and Parity, 8.5 GB Chain size)
3. Kovan Test Network (a test network, PoS, supported by Parity, 2.5 GB Chain size)
4. Rinkeby Test Network (a test network, PoS, supported by Geth, 2.3 GB Chain size)

Hope this helps. Smiley
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

What are your future business plans to enhance user experience?

JOYSO focuses on the exchange-service between ETH and tokens.  What about other points of services among the exchanging and investment of an user? 

Wow, you are certainly in a hurry Cheesy

I think that its nice for JOYSO to focus on exchanges, rather than combining everything in a package at once.  Once they make it into the top rankings of the exchange industry, it will not be difficult for them to find partners.
True. All we need is volumes. If we are able to list a few good ICOs apart from existing ERC20 tokens we'll be good to go. A few good ICOs will pull considerable volumes.
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

Thanks I that know. Actually I taken the word deemed in other way
But SEC now wants the exchanges and securities to register with them which is believed to be one of the reasons of last week's slump. Lets see how it goes
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

That is my point too, checking authenticity of ICO is extremely important as we never know whether the dev team behind the scene is really doing their jobs or just making up things to grab easy money from investors

Well it will be very difficult to do teh due diligenece. Most of the coins are listed within couple of weeks of completion of ICO. So fundamentally not much progress will be made by the ICO team to justify if the ICO is a real one or a scam.
I think the due diligence should start while the ICO is on. When bounty management companies like amazix can do it, so can JOYSO. A few things like verified team, github, active users on communities, MVP could be starters. One can build their own parameters to judge the credibility
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: