Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JOYSO Hybrid-Decentralized Exchange (HEX) is now available on imToken 2.0!  (Read 1840 times)
bottle0418

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

Hi JOYSO, I am thinking of investing in your project, but I found your ICO just reached 35% of your goal.
I wonder if  the money is enough for your team to support project.
Or any plans for air drop or referral programs next?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeanne513lefe

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

Hi JOYSO, I am thinking of investing in your project, but I found your ICO just reached 35% of your goal.

I feel you Smiley I already invest in their ICO, and I am also waiting for some sort of referral program. In their telegram group they said they are not planning to burn unsold tokens, so it would be more beneficial for me if they lauch a referral program so more people know about this ICO. Finger crossed......
TomSoong (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Thank you for your question.
4000+ ETH received at the private sale stage, plus the income of original company.
Money is not a big issue.
We will keep working and launch the platform on time.
Finger cross.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

HEX based exchange it'll go to moon
Well..too early to say it. They need to conver lot of limitations of DEX to be really successful. JoySO has an innovative approach and I hope they will be ale to pull it off.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

Well they already achieved their softcap. So I don't think money will be a big issue for them. And many good projects like this gets shadowed due to lack of marketing. So check the WP and if you are convinced with the project goal and the team then I suggest you to invest.
linapel318

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

I like how JOYSO emphasizes the blockchain technique throughout the promotion campaigns of JOY and puts in effort to keep everything transparent. From the product itself, the Ether Giveaway Event, and now the REFERRAL PROGRAM.( https://joyso.io/en/referrals )
longhair0418

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

I like how JOYSO emphasizes the blockchain technique throughout the promotion campaigns of JOY and puts in effort to keep everything transparent. From the product itself, the Ether Giveaway Event, and now the REFERRAL PROGRAM.( https://joyso.io/en/referrals )

Thank you for the info! The reward is up to 9%!  Shocked
longhair0418

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

Well they already achieved their softcap. So I don't think money will be a big issue for them. And many good projects like this gets shadowed due to lack of marketing. So check the WP and if you are convinced with the project goal and the team then I suggest you to invest.

I agree. I checked their website and their whitepaper, I really do think it is a promising project with this hybrid character that fits the need of the crypto exchange community. Honestly, I did think their marketing strategy needs a bit more push. Now I know that they have a referral program, I am hoping that more people would know about this project.
elvirecam430

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

Ah ha! And we don't even need to register or log in, the referral code is your recommender's wallet address + feed!
cafe84178

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

I don't think its fair for early ICO participants, shouldn't we get rewarded, if not more?
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

9% is a pretty good proposition. Generally it's 3-5% only. It's a good reward to attract biggies.
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:15 AM

Thank you for your question.
4000+ ETH received at the private sale stage, plus the income of original company.
Money is not a big issue.
We will keep working and launch the platform on time.
Finger cross.

Looks certain for sure. 4000 eth is a good amount and at the current progress I also thiNk that the team will deliver in time. In my opinion there can be a reward kind of thing for early investors to keep them interested and to ensure that they refer good investors
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

will joyso be listed on top public exchanges?
Once the platform is ready and gets some volumes, I'm sure the exchanges will be more than happy to get them on board
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

JOY is deemed a utility token. Utility token I understand? what Deemed utility token means?

There are two types of tokens, utility and security tokens but it seems SEC does not like security tokens then utility tokens is now widely chosen and growing up soon. You can search Google to get more sense of these tokens.

Thanks I that know. Actually I taken the word deemed in other way
But SEC now wants the exchanges and securities to register with them which is believed to be one of the reasons of last week's slump. Lets see how it goes

Yes...They issued subpoena to some of them. That means even though they are not forced to register, they don't want to be at the loggerheads with SEC.
Though there is a slump now, it is a good thing for future.
True. Looks like a 2 week slump. Lets hope for the best in April. Waiting for my eth to grow. But I'm still worried. There could be 2 things. Either the btc whales see that the price is going to go up so they are holding the price and accumulating. Or they see a fall and they are selling. I hope it's not the latter coz I'm a hodler
TomSoong (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:47:05 AM by TomSoong

JOYSO REFERRAL PROGRAM

In order to encourage everyone to promote JOYSO, there is no need to register or login during the event. It will be easy to get a recommended reward with a maximum purchase amount of 6%. In addition, the recommender will receive a 3% maximum purchase price.

Official Website Schedule    Referrer Award        Referee Award    
before55%
6%
3%
55%-75%
3%
1.5%
after 75%
none
none

When

From 3/13 02:00 A.M. (UTC+0) to the end of ICO. Rewards were issued before the end of March 2018.

How to get a referral code

Your referral code is [your wallet address + "feed"]. E.g:
Suppose your wallet address is 0x31ac....b77d.
Your referral code is: 0x31ac....b77dfeed

Description

The following two ways can get reward:

1. Referrer

• Share this promotion and recommend friends to JOYSO's ICO.
  • Remind your friends to fill in the "Data" field with the referral code when purchasing JOY.
  • The code can be reused.

2. Referee

• One transaction only accepts one referrer's code
  • Please fill in the "Data" field with your referral code

Wallet fill in:

MyEtherWallet

ImToken

Note

• For early ICO buyers, all purchasers will receive a 9% purchase bonus before the start of the campaign.
  • If the total amount of accumulated rewards is less than 100 JOY, you will not be rewarded.
  • This activity is rewarded for assisting with JOYSO promotion. If the "referrer" and "referee" addresses in the single transaction are the same, the transaction will not receive additional rewards.
  • JOYSO reserves the right to review, remove, and award removal of activities. If any malicious or dishonest behavior is found, it will not be rewarded.
  • If you have any questions, please join our Telegram group. https://t.me/joyso_io

Find Out Your Accumulated Bonus

bottle0418

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

Hello JOYSO, I invested some JOY and invite friends to buy because of your referral program, but I haven't got any
reward!!  I'm sure when my friend purchased he filled my address with feed.
What's the problem??
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Hello JOYSO, I invested some JOY and invite friends to buy because of your referral program, but I haven't got any
reward!!  I'm sure when my friend purchased he filled my address with feed.
What's the problem??

Would be great if you could message the dev directly. They might be able to help. You can reach them through telegram also
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Hi. I think they've already reached soft cap of 4000 eth long back. So anyways money is not a big concern. The team will now be focusing on creating a world class product
P3rS3cond

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

Hello, I just joined for the bounty program. Exciting platform to invest in also.
pghr12aditya_s

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

Hello, I just joined for the bounty program. Exciting platform to invest in also.
Welcome to the future of crypto currency. Take a look at our whitepaper and feel free to ask questions here. Devs are pretty responsive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: