Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended alt coins?  (Read 2657 times)
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

First of all, I am not a fan of giving an advice in such topic. I believe you need to figure out the best variant for yourself, but at the same time I can`t help but to share my opinion. I believe Ripple and ETH are two coins everyone should have in their portfolio.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Dragonchain and EOS are my best choice. Great project and great team.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is now in low price so if you buy bitcoin now maybe next month the price of it will up to the moon or highly price.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

can you guys recommend any alt coin for next month?
I am looking for the coin to invest my budget into, but I have no idea.
So, if you know any, pls recommend me.

If you dont mind,  i would suggest you to invest in ETHEREUM, NEO, MONERO, LITECOIN and ADA for coins category, and for the token category, i suggest you to invest in IDH, ETHLEND, DROPIL. I prefer to suggest this because for me,  they have a lot of potential to grow or become more successful in the future.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

In my opinion, you should be directly involved in any research what else if you do not have knowledge. if you want to succeed in the crypto industry. you should seek basic knowledge first before you actually invest your money.
as the first choice in the form of crypto investment, you can try on top altcoin.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

blockchain developers with proven track records.  You have to try to limit as much risk as possible so number one do your homework.  Marinecoín for example is currently running their ico.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

I think you should try to look for it as your experience. even more so if you have no knowledge in any speculation in the crypto industry. the first thing you should do is try to find various knowledge formulas for the investment. then the problem of analysis, you have to learn it
Well, here's what matters before you discuss it as a referral option that you will do
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

I am investing in ethereum right now because it has a good price for buying and I think it will go up for sure this year

for ethereum is very good and seems to have become a reference by beberpa altcoin, but I see the development of ethereum depends on bitcoin so if it's better to just invest with bitcoin. if with altcoin I recommend Minex (mnx), because it is well managed and always uphill. mungkin juga dengan Eidoo(edo), Idex (idexm) ......

LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

I recommend you to these altcoins who has a great team, developers & platforms and it is the cheap coins.

(ETH, NEO, DASH, IOTA & WAVES)
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

I advise to buy the coin XRB today it changed to NANO a very promising coin,with a free and instant transactions..
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

You should read the whitepapers. Look their roadmap and also search for the team members. If you believe the project then buy.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Dragonchain and EOS are my best choice. Great project and great team.
There are so many coins which come under the flag of altcoins and that it is very much difficult to recommend any coin until and unless you have experienced by investing in that coin and that you get the desired results. I will suggest you go for investing your money into ETH, ripple or litecoin as these are the most reputed altcoins and that they have a huge demand in the market as well.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

Do you want to invest or trading? Is your investment for long-time hodl or the short one?
It will be different for each.
But, generally, if you have more capitals, invest in two or three coins, more than two are good. It is to minimize the risks of losing all your amounts.
Here, I suggest the Ethereum, EOS, Monero, and Ripple
But you may find out different coins each person. yeah, it is true because it depends on the strategy and analysis. You should also decide your turn based on consideration and analysis.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

I am a full supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I really do recommend this altcoin that this has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the crypto market that offers online storage for files to IOTA Tangle that will definitely be useful for some internet users.
Oyster will launch their main net soon or by the end of this month so investing today will offer higher rewards and earnings for investors.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Well, it is not the best way to make your decision, based on some other`s people opinion. You need to do researches on your own and make a plan for your investment. In other case, you will blame others for your losses.
vivuta115

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

I am holding Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, ADA. I invested in Ethereum because of popularity of smart contracts and decentralized applications.
GaisaKondicionieris

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

I have invested in sibcoin. Privacy coin with good community. Check it out maybe you will like it.
bamita130

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Many Erc20 tokens are created and some of them can be useful. This gives more popularity and success to ethereum.
tranhongg323

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

I think this is one of a list of the to altcoins in the high potential in 2018 might want to invest in as always my favorite altcoin that I recommend to order.
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

I suggest to you to buy ETH coin even though in this month the market price continues to decrease but ETH survive against big storm. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: