Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 11:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SAFE HAVEN - The Solution to digital inheritance  (Read 2543 times)
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

You may need to enter data about the token supply you allocate to the Airdrop program. Because I see the participant quota in this program is very big. And are you going to distribute tokens in this month?
zickle (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

You may need to enter data about the token supply you allocate to the Airdrop program.
Total supply for the Airdrop is 750 000 SHA.

And are you going to distribute tokens in this month?
Hopefully at the beginning of May, because ICO has not started yet.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Safe Haven ICO Referral Program

Safe Haven is ready to start its referral program! In this article we explain all the details you need to take the most of your experience with Safe Haven. Safe Haven ICO referral program is free to join, it’s easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. In order to receive additional SHA tokens, if you believe in our project, you can promote us by posting promotional materials regarding Safe Haven throughout the web.

How can I get my referral link?
To get you referral link you just have to sign up on our website Safe Haven.

Where can I publish my referral link?
When you join our referral program, you will be supplied with your referral link that you can place within your site, social profiles, forums, telegram groups and other platforms.

How does the program work?
1. When a user clicks on your link, they will be brought to our web page and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software.
2. If these users register on our website, they will be marked with your affiliate ID
3. With every amount of ETH received from users you’ve brought to our landing page — you will receive 5% in SHA tokens of the transaction.

For example, if a user from your referral link sends us ETH to get an equivalent amount of 2,000 SHA, you will receive a 100 SHA commission. The SHA tokens bonus you will receive will not be locked.

How many tokens will be issued with the referral program?
The tokens issued in the Referral program belong to the total amount issued with the Bounty program, that is 3,000,000 SHA from the 85,000,000 total supply.

Attention! You will receive the SHA tokens bonus 60 days after the ICO.

We will provide commissions on a first-come-first-served basis.
After the ICO starts and Safe Haven has received the ETH transfers, we will publish a report containing all commission results and the addresses of affiliates. The bonus you received is visible in your account on our website.

For now, you should only take care about the visitors you bring to our landing page. Please do NOT spam your referral link, only great contents attract your audience’s attention. Be careful. Thank you! If you have any questions join our telegram.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

Announcement: Safe Haven partners with LawRato, a legal tech platform with +25,000 lawyers!

Safe Haven is excited to announce its partnership with LawRato.com. LawRato serves as an interactive online platform, connecting its users with expert lawyers of India.

LawRato partners with 25000+ lawyers across 500+ cities in India and has user base of 200K+ on its legal tech platform.
LawRato will encourage the 25,000+ lawyers in India to work with the Digital Inheritance Solutions from Safe Haven by deploying a marketing campaign in India.  This campaign will introduce LawRato’s users to Safe Haven’s capabilities and solutions.
Safe Haven and LawRato’s partnership sets the groundwork for more innovative collaborations.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

As the world becomes increasingly interested in cryptocurrency, exchanges and wallets are becoming very popular. So protecting those private keys / seeds or passphrases are becoming a real problem. A good idea! My son will get a good legacy from me!
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

As the world becomes increasingly interested in cryptocurrency, exchanges and wallets are becoming very popular. So protecting those private keys / seeds or passphrases are becoming a real problem. A good idea! My son will get a good legacy from me!
I trust you don't miss the opportunity to join the ICO and will be part of the project! Your son could be richer.  Smiley

44_crypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Hi guys I wrote an article about you:)

https://medium.com/@annahare/crypto-inheritance-safe-haven-introduction-187fbcb34ba

Enjoy:)
HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

Is it the first and unique service providing legal confirmation of cryptowallet rights? Or there are some competitors?
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Is it the first and unique service providing legal confirmation of cryptowallet rights? Or there are some competitors?
I posted the image of competitors comparison chart in the previous post.

Great! Do you participate in the Safe Haven Blogs Bounty Campaign? If you don't already, join and add your article.
44_crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

I posted the image of competitors comparison chart in the previous post.

Great! Do you participate in the Safe Haven Blogs Bounty Campaign? If you don't already, join and add your article.

Thank you, I will:)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
rif21

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I am registered today at AirDrop
Your project is wonderful waiting for us from airdrop....thanks
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
BTC and fiat are not accepted, only ETH.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Softcap was reached during presales!
Were sold 11,318,410 SHA so far and reached softcap 100%. Private sale with a minimum investment from 20ETH stays open till the cap is reached. For more information about our private sale please mail to info@safehaven.io.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Good news! The whitelist for upcoming ICO is open! You can whitelist yourself here: https://safehaven.io/whitelist.php!
Make sure you fill in the ERC20 address you will contribute with during the ICO or the transaction will be refused!
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

Safe Haven partners with China Blockchain Partners aiming sustainable growth in Asian Market!

After intensive meetings and discussions, Safe Haven and China Blockchain Partners signed an extensive partnership agreement to support Safe Haven its rollout on the Chinese market. Safe Haven aims to provide secure and transparant solutions for inheritance of digital assets worldwide. China Blockchain Partners provides services for China’s leading blockchain projects and for EU companies targeting Asian markets.

Safe Haven’s complex, yet effective platform uses the advanced technology of Smart Contracts combined with legal entities from across the globe. This combination empowers Safe Haven Digital Asset holders to ensure secure inheritance of their digital assets.
With over 9 years of experience in EU-China B2B market, the founders of China Blockchain Partners (CBP) provided multiple business solutions for Chinese and European companies and institutions.
pjyeon193

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

What abount result of bounty campaign on alpha.bounty0x.io ?
Thank you.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:42:03 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:46:07 PM by zickle

What abount result of bounty campaign on alpha.bounty0x.io ?
Bounty is not done yet, results will be published after the ICO, not by Safe Haven team, but by Bounty0x. Follow the news.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

The bounty campaign on Bounty0x was extended until May 21, 2018!
I can't give you direct link at whole campaign as before, because they changed site design. You can use internal search for this purposes.
I can provide links to specific campaigns:

Safe Haven Blogs Bounty Campaign
Safe Haven Twitter Bounty Campaign
Safe Haven Facebook Bounty Campaign

For more Safe Haven' campaign see the Bounty0x.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

There are a few very important differences between Safe Haven and competitors.

• We encrypt the private keys/seeds/passphrases in shares and store few shares on our blockchain. We will NEVER store 100% of the private key. In that way you keep 100% control of your funds and youre keys can not be compromised.
  • We use a third party verification before we trigger the smart contract. (Lawyer, Notary)
  • We are Quantum Computing Proof
  • We use locking and staking for initiator and legal entity
  • We use full SaaS compliant
  • We are a full inheritance service dedicated to keys/seeds/passphrases amongst living while Digipulse is more a media vault.

... These are some differences between us and the others
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: