Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SAFE HAVEN - The Solution to digital inheritance  (Read 2517 times)
zickle (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 10:19:46 PM by zickle

The Solution to digital inheritance
Inheritance Simplified!
SHA is The First Inheritable Digital Asset!
https://safehaven.io

WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMREDDITTWITTERFACEBOOKWIKI - BOUNTY

Safe Haven will provide the most versatile inheritance platform within the space.
Our intent is to cover all possible bases ensuring all consumer protections are in place, while still allowing the liquidity of all your held digital assets.

E-mails:
Info@safehaven.io
Marketing@safehaven.io

SafeHaven Protection Plans: https://safehaven.io/files/SafeHaven_Protection_Plans.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thegetupkid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Safe Haven board. Please take the time to read the White Paper and review the other links, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

A really interesting concept built around, it will be interesting to see where it goes! I am not entirely sure about few things that I will love to know more about. Firstly, how do we get started? As I read private sale, so can I get into it and if not then when will the presale will start? Is there any bonus or something of that kind? Really interesting in this project, so need to know more!
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:47:28 PM by zickle

A really interesting concept built around, it will be interesting to see where it goes! I am not entirely sure about few things that I will love to know more about. Firstly, how do we get started? As I read private sale, so can I get into it and if not then when will the presale will start?
The presale is set for strategic investors, the pre-ICO is set for those that submit their email.
Visit safehaven.io and submit your email. You'll be receive a correspondence soon for the KYC process for the pre-ICO.
Pre-ICO coming up at 24/02 till 10/03 and in a later stadium our ICO.

Is there any bonus or something of that kind? Really interesting in this project, so need to know more!
Our original pre ICO prices were 1 ETH/2000 SHA. The updated prices are as follows:
When ETH is above 1,000 USD the ratio will be 2,000 SHA/1,000 USD (Note, when ETH is under 1,000 USD prices remain 1 ETH/2000 SHA).

So say ETH reaches $1,500 by the time the pre-ICO, you will receive 3,000 SHA if you put in 1 ETH, because you will be receiving 2,000 SHA for the 1,000 USD amount and 1,000 SHA for the additional 500 USD.

In ICO the price will be higher by about 35% (1ETH < 1000$ then 1 ETH/1500 SHA; 1ETH >= 1000$ then 1000$/1500SHA). So, you can get a nice bonus by buying tokens at the pre-ICO stage.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

So say ETH reaches $1,500 by the time the pre-ICO, you will receive 3,000 SHA if you put in 1 ETH, because you will be receiving 2,000 SHA for the 1,000 USD amount and 1,000 SHA for the additional 500 USD.
Is that all processed automatic by system? Regardless of eth price increase, the additional amount will be appropriate, right? Due on eth is so aggresive for now. I wish you get the good result on Pre-ICO.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Is that all processed automatic by system? Regardless of eth price increase, the additional amount will be appropriate, right?
Yes, that's right.
We made these changes for no other reason than to benefit our community members and investors. We are not greedy, nor do we think it is permissible to raise more money than is absolutely necessary. We want our pre ICO to be fair for all investors, large and small!
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:40:13 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:02:09 PM by tarmi

So after reading your whitepaper, i have some concerns, and certainly questions.
Please take your time to evalute and reply to them.

- What is the difference between what you offer and printing a paper wallet, cutting it in pieces, and distributing it?

The whitepaper shows no sign of doing anything other than this action.
You take a pass/seed/key/..., encrypt it using a non-secure algorithm, cut it up in a bunch of pieces, and then the users must distribute it to family, friends, whatsoever.

Users can do this for free, using online paper wallets.

- What is the purpose of the lawyer?

If, for example, my keys are distributed amongst my brother, sister, mother, and the lawyer. Then what is his purpose in this game?
What if my sister and brother have a car accident and 2/4 parts are missing, then what use does your lawyer has, given the fact that you clearly lack redundancy.

How can he help you further if a part of the key is missing, and why do you even need him? What happens when the lawyers vanishes from the planet?

- Redundancy issues

As said before, the encryption algorithm you choose, has 0.0 redundancy build in. One missing piece of the puzzle, and the funds are locked forever.

- Blockchain usage

There is not a single point in your whitepaper that clearly outlines why you need - or use - a blockchain. To store a part of the key.
Great story! But, if there's already a legal guy in the game, then is this action really needed?
Or is it just a part of your plan to 'integrate blockchain technology' in an attempt to create an elaborate ICO smart contract?

At most complex level, it takes 4 lines of code to store a hash on the blockchain, doesn't sound that complicated, does it?

So then again, why do you even need a blockchain - or given it's low level usage, why do you claim to have a blockchain based product?

It's only an addition, it has no real purpose or value for your services.

Please don't take this as negative comment, i'm clearly outlining everything youput in your whitepaper.

On top of that, i have some remarks regarding your branding and marketing:

Why did you use the same font, colors, design style as DigiPulse project? Is it to surf along on their success?

Why does your comparison chart doesn't make any sense when comparing against a competitor?
You seem to be lifting yourself high off the ground, and breaking down other competitors, while you hardly use any technology at all (see above).
To be honest, I can't even consider you a competitor in this niche market before you're able to reply my concerns mentioned above.

Your chart talks about having your own blockchain and wallet. Where is it? Can we see it? Why would you even have it? To store 1 hash ?

TL;DR

I hoped to see a healthy competitor for digital inheritance, but you've shown nothing but cutting a piece of paper in parts and distributing them.

Your whitepaper is full with unclear sections that simply don't add up.

I hear you talking about 'alpha version', is that for a smart contract with 4 lines of code to store a simple hash?

Please, use your own style, and stop stealing it from others.

Until now, this ICO has all the red flags for users to do their own due dilligence. Do your own homework but never ignore red flags.

On top of that, the co-founder was working at a pub until recently. http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/e83da2vb

From bartender to blockchain wonder, talking about a switch  Wink
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

Very interesting and unique concept. I did some research to find if there is any similar ICO in the pipeline, but didn’t found anything like this one. So congrats for such unique project. I do need to look into this before I say whether it’s just unique or if there is anything really special about. Good luck to you guys…
thegetupkid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

So after reading your whitepaper, i have some concerns, and certainly questions.

- What is the difference between what you offer and printing a paper wallet, cutting it in pieces, and distributing it?

You take a pass/seed/key/..., encrypt it using a non-secure algorithm, cut it up in a bunch of pieces, and then the users must distribute it to family, friends, whatsoever.

If, for example, my keys are distributed amongst my brother, sister, mother, and the lawyer. Then what is his purpose in this game?
What if my sister and brother have a car accident and 2/4 parts are missing, then what use does your lawyer has, given the fact that you clearly lack redundancy.

How can he help you further if a part of the key is missing, and why do you even need him? What happens when the lawyers vanishes from the planet?

- Redundancy issues

As said before, the encryption algorithm you choose, has 0.0 redundancy build in. One missing piece of the puzzle, and the funds are locked forever.

- Blockchain usage

There is not a single point in your whitepaper that clearly outlines why you need - or use - a blockchain. To store a part of the key.
Great story! But, if there's already a legal guy in the game, then is this action really needed?
Or is it just a part of your plan to 'integrate blockchain technology' in an attempt to create an elaborate ICO smart contract?

At most complex level, it takes 4 lines of code to store a hash on the blockchain, doesn't sound that complicated, does it?

So then again, why do you even need a blockchain - or given it's low level usage, why do you claim to have a blockchain based product?

Please don't take this as negative comment, i'm clearly outlining everything youput in your whitepaper.

Why did you use the same font, colors, design style as DigiPulse project? Is it to surf along on their success?

Why does your comparison chart doesn't make any sense when comparing against a competitor?
You seem to be lifting yourself high off the ground, and breaking down other competitors, while you hardly use any technology at all (see above).
To be honest, I can't even consider you a competitor in this niche market before you're able to reply my concerns mentioned above.

Your chart talks about having your own blockchain and wallet. Where is it? Can we see it? Why would you even have it? To store 1 hash ?

TL;DR

I hoped to see a healthy competitor for digital inheritance, but you've shown nothing but cutting a piece of paper in parts and distributing them.

I hear you talking about 'alpha version', is that for a smart contract with 4 lines of code to store a simple hash?

Until now, this ICO has all the red flags for users to do their own due dilligence. Do your own homework but never ignore red flags.

On top of that, the co-founder was working at a pub until recently. http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/e83da2vb

From bartender to blockchain wonder, talking about a switch  Wink

Trust
•If you do this, you give the right to the other people to bypass you, to access your funds the day that they could have bad intentions. If they merge there physical pieces together they can access your assets.
•By using Safe Haven’s platform, the circle of trust is created by our eco-system that merges the initiator, stakeholders and the legal entities as a whole. No one can act alone, they only can act together.
•it’s not because you trust your heir today, that will still be the case tomorrow.

Secure
•Our TFC SD Protocol is one of the most secure secret key sharing protocols out there as we use state of the art encryption algorithms/ciphers.
•Blockchain’s are theoretically not quantum proof, so if the network should be compromised and only the validator share & fail safe share is stored on the blockchain the complete key will never be able to be merged as the other missing shares will be located off-chain.
•The few shares that will be stored on the blockchain will be stored in a decentralized database which will once again reach the security to a higher level.
•The shares given to the heirs/stakeholders are off chain shares stored on a hardware wallet or by a distribution of certificates (this depends on the chose bundle by the parent/initiator.

Service
•The heirs/stakeholders will be guided by SafeHaven in order to be able to merge the shares. Procedures will be written so that everyone will be able to re-establish the Private keys/seeds protected by the parent/initiator.
•Protection plans that SafeHaven in conjunction with the TAN will offer.

If you have read the White Paper like you say you did, you should see there is a TFC SD Fail-safe Protocol:
The remaining shares will be used a sort of "fail-safe" share. This can be useful in the case that of one of the n (players/children) lost his share, becomes unable to act rightful or dies.
Our protocol provides a separate “backup” smart contract on the blockchain with different conditions written in. The fail-safe shares can’t be given, under any circumstances, to one of the n (players/children) as this would jeopardize the complete operation setup by the dealer (parent), as in use case 2 (3 children + 1 validator) the children can’t construct the secret share without the validators share (through blockchain Smart Contract query) but when you give the backup shares, they will be able to do so.
The only case where we don’t have a fail-safe share is when we need a consensus of 100% of the stakeholder, for instance the use case 1 (1 child + 1validator).

What happens when the lawyers vanishes from the planet?

The Back up Validators Share:
• No one is immortal, neither are the legal entities participating in our Alliance
Program. That’s why we provide the opportunity to establish a network of trust
containing more than 1 validator.
• When you chose several validators to be involved, we push a backup smart
contract in the blockchain that holds the necessary shares, n (players/children)
-1, that can be used by a second validator.
• By doing this we offer a system of security which is completely derived from
share distribution and validation.

- Redundancy issues

The TFC SD Fail-safe Backup Share and The Back up Validators Share gives all the redundancy you need...

- Blockchain usage

Why not blockchain usage? The use of blockchain technology, smart contracts, decentralization is why we all got into this world of crypto in the first place. Also from their "SHA Protection Plans" an EXAMPLE of not using the TAN:
The Business Continuity plan is quite similar to the TFC, the main difference is
that we speak about stakeholders instead of children and that the validation
process is different in terms of share unlocking. In a BCP the notary does not need
medical rustication documents to obtain the missing share through our services,
but rather notarial acts prepared by himself. The initiator can also choose
whether to include our TAN (Trust Alliance Network) or have an entirely
automated process.

If you review the SHA Protection Plan ( https://safehaven.io/files/SafeHaven_Protection_Plans.pdf ) you'll realize there are more options then what you think.

This is 100% false and anyone can verify that in 10 seconds by going to each website. If you had taken time to actually read the White Paper, you would realize the difference between the two products and the superiority of Safe Haven's project.

If you had read the White Paper like you mentioned in your first line, we would have both saved a lot of time here. Please instead of spreading FUD, do your due diligence and review these answers (taken from the White Paper), then read the White Paper again.

Other than this just being an obvious pity stab at the creators, this statement alone just justifies your lack of attention to detail...I don't read or understand what I'm assuming is Dutch, but I can read the date on top of the article as "28/07/2011", now correct me if I am wrong, but in Dutch...that means "year" 2011? If you scroll up, you'll also notice that he is the Account Manager, not the blockchain developer.
FutureICOs

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

A really interesting concept built around, it will be interesting to see where it goes! I am not entirely sure about few things that I will love to know more about. Firstly, how do we get started? As I read private sale, so can I get into it and if not then when will the presale will start?
The presale is set for strategic investors, the pre-ICO is set for those that submit their email.
Visit safehaven.io and submit your email. You'll be receive a correspondence soon for the KYC process for the pre-ICO.
Pre-ICO coming up at 24/02 till 10/03 and in a later stadium our ICO.

Is there any bonus or something of that kind? Really interesting in this project, so need to know more!
Our original pre ICO prices were 1 ETH/2000 SHA. The updated prices are as follows:
When ETH is above 1,000 USD the ratio will be 2,000 SHA/1,000 USD (Note, when ETH is under 1,000 USD prices remain 1 ETH/2000 SHA).

In ICO the price will be higher by about 35% (1ETH < 1000$ then 1 ETH/1500 SHA; 1ETH >= 1000$ then 1000$/1500SHA). So, you can get a nice bonus by buying tokens at the pre-ICO stage.

Just one question, why do you need people to send email? I mean, was it not easy to have KYC right away instead of having another step? Don’t you think it will create unnecessary pause for interested people?

I have already sent the email to get the response over the KYC, but just for other users, I will like to hear why not have direct KYC instead of first submitting email process.

As for the bonus, I think it is good to have the price adjusting according to ETH price. It is seen too much previously that many ICOs don’t have this kind of system in place. Which means they continue giving us same amount even if the value of the purchased option increases, which is just so unfair.

My honest judgment of this is that everything is really nice and attractive, but there are some steps which I consider bit unnecessary and kind of a stretch. If these things can be figured out, it will easily be amongst top ICO projects for 2018.
FutureICOs

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

- Redundancy issues

- Blockchain usage

TL;DR

From bartender to blockchain wonder, talking about a switch  Wink

I think some of the points you made are very interesting and I like the way they were answered. But, I really disliked the last thing you said. Although, the person told us already that the one you are talking about is not exactly the co-founder, but even if he was, I can’t see anything wrong with working at a pub!

A work is a work; it doesn’t describe person’s ability. Some of the BIGGEST names in the world did something that a person coming from the decent family will think 100x times before doing, but look where they are now.

So, please say anything but NEVER judge people through their work they did previously!

As per this project, I am interested in seeing where it will go in time to come, it looks interesting to me.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

I think its time for you to check out both websites and designs. Digipulse is using the blue and white colors while Safe Haven is using the purple colors. How can you surf along the succes from a project that had 2 unsuccesful ICO's: first was not succesfull as they didn't reached soft cap, and for this one they still didn't paid all there investors back. That is what we call a failed project.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Just one question, why do you need people to send email? I mean, was it not easy to have KYC right away instead of having another step? Don’t you think it will create unnecessary pause for interested people?

I have already sent the email to get the response over the KYC, but just for other users, I will like to hear why not have direct KYC instead of first submitting email process.
This process is not mandatory. It's just another medium to be notified if the whitelist is open.
FutureICOs

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

I think its time for you to check out both websites and designs. Digipulse is using the blue and white colors while Safe Haven is using the purple colors. How can you surf along the succes from a project that had 2 unsuccesful ICO's: first was not succesfull as they didn't reached soft cap, and for this one they still didn't paid all there investors back. That is what we call a failed project.

Well, I don’t think it even matters! If anyone is using a certain idea in an improved way, then there is NOTHING wrong with it. I haven’t looked at them at all, but I don’t think I need to.

I am keenly looking at this project and HOPE it is a successful one, as the concept is something that genuinely works for many for the future, so this can be HIGH hit if done properly.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

If you had taken time to actually read the White Paper, you would realize the difference between the two products and the superiority of Safe Haven's project.

Are you seriously calling yourself superior to digipulse? The downside of this niche is that we can only compare to one single, sorry about that.

Have you even seen the project? Like Mike B, realist news, and Cliff High promoting and recommending it just to give some names?

Winners of the 500 startups Freedom Festival, people who joined Slush, that even had a meeting with the Prime minister of Japan to use their product, won dozens of competitions, and you are calling yourself superiour for cutting up a key?

This might be the first ICO ever to make it to silicon valley thanks to their achievements. So please, stay humble.

How can you surf along the succes from a project that had 2 unsuccesful ICO's: first was not succesfull as they didn't reached soft cap, and for this one they still didn't paid all there investors back. That is what we call a failed project.

Why would they need to pay investors back? The ICO was a success, and all investors made x15 since the ICO (current trading levels).
What is this kind of trash talk? Is this the way you want to profile yourself? Talking about a lack of professionalism !!!

You on the other hand, have 0 product, a WP that makes little sense, and many, many red flags.

I joined this topic as potential investor, but seeing you acting like this, with no cards up your sleeve, is a big kick in my balls when playing against the high rollers at the table.

NOTE: This is not a promoted post by digipulse. It's just the single one in this branch to compare safe haven against.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

Safe Haven announces new strategic partnership with U.S. Securities Counsel!

Destiny is a U.S. securities lawyer. He focuses his practice on public offerings/going public transactions, reverse mergers, initial coin offerings (ICOs), private placements, mergers & acquisitions, public company filings, PIPEs, secondary offerings and other corporate finance work in the middle market/microcap space. He is also involved in the formation or revival of public shells as vehicles for going public transactions.

His clients include private companies and entrepreneurs seeking capital or hoping to go public. He helps foreign private issuers list on American exchanges and will help Safe Haven with the Howey test, SEC legal matters and expanding our Trust Alliance Network!

Another news. We are listed on ICObench: https://icobench.com/ico/safe-haven
A solid 4.4 out of 5.0!

dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

Nice amount af shares in bounty campaign! I`m in!) Just submitted an application, waiting for your answer on bounty0x.io
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Nice amount af shares in bounty campaign! I`m in!) Just submitted an application, waiting for your answer on bounty0x.io

Just do your job to get rewards and don't worry about pending submissions.
We hired Bounty0x so we can focus on developing our project. All submissions are on the status pending until they have checked these submissions. This is currently done at the end of the bounty campaign.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Safe Haven announces PoR (Proof of Reading): Our dedication to your knowledge and understanding of the Safe Haven model!

Safe Haven Proof of Read Competition!

In this competition you will be competing against members of the Safe Haven Community to see who has a better understanding of our solutions. Prove to us that you know what Safe Haven stands for and you will win FREE SHA DIGITAL ASSETS!

How it works?
We will pose 10 questions and everyone will take their shot at answering them. The last question will be a random variable for you to guess. Who gets the most questions right and is closest on the last questions wins!
The winner will receive 1000 FREE SHA DIGITAL ASSETS! When there are more winners with 10 same answers, the price will be shared amongst the winners.

*Winner will be announced in our official telegram group: t.me/safehavenio

1. Enter our telegram: https://t.me/safehavenio
2. Complete the questions on the google form: https://goo.gl/forms/hqK4q832c6FGMz5l2
3. Get rewarded for your knowledge!

This unique concept was launched by our extreme talented Brand Manager Tuna Özen, this is a game changer in the cryptocurrency world.
zickle (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

The Safe Haven whitelisting process for our PRE ICO is NOW open. More than +3500 people have subscribed to our e-mail list in preparation for the whitelist. This is extremely exciting and we thank you. Our whitelist is open until 02/20/2018.

https://safehaven.io/whitelist.php

PRE ICO DETAILS (24/02/2018 - 10/03/2018)
Our PRE ICO is open to all interested contributors. To ensure compliance and security we will be implementing KYC registration within the sign-up form.

PRE ICO TERMS
We only accept ethereum in our PRE ICO. Make sure you have the amount ready in your ERC20 wallet. Do NOT send ethereum from an exchange ethereum address, your funds will be lost!

Our exchange rate for our PRE ICO is 2000SHA/ETH as long as Ethereum is under 1000USD. When Ethereum is above 1000USD our exchange rate will be 2000SHA/1000USD. For example when Ethereum is 1500USD at the time of the PRE ICO and you contribute 1 ETH, you will receive 3000SHA. This will be calculated automatically in our platform.

The minimum contribution for our PRE ICO is 0.10 ETH.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: