Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best wallet for Bitcoin trade  (Read 196 times)
ashrath (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

Through which wallet we can use Bitcoin ?
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I would suggesting using Electrum as it is one of the safest desktop wallets available... I can't promise anything about fees though since they all are technically almost the same.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Although there was a bug in Electrum in the early days, it can be possible to get your password through the web.
But no one has lost their bitcoin, and Electrum is still the best and safest wallet I have ever seen.

sumanpv16

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

In India i recommend Koinex.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Through which wallet we can use Bitcoin ?

Will, for my country ( Philippines ) i use apps called CoinsPh as my bitcoin wallet because it's easy to use and when you transac to other, very smoth and no hassle. Anyways, this apps ( coinsph ) you can use it to transfer of any kind of exchange site if you want to trade.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

I use bitcoin purse with private key and only know I am a, and its name is blockchain info, and for bitcoin trade wallet I choose binance wallet and I can trading also there

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

To store bitcoin, I purchased the hardware purse Leger Nano S! He has some features, but I'm generally very pleased with the work of the wallet!

afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

vote for vip.bitcoin app for trade
vote for bitcoin official app (pc,mac, windows, android, iphone etc) for store
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Electrum is probably the most popular desktop wallet, because of its speed and ease of use. Electrum can also be used as cold storage if you have additional computers that can be used offline. Additonaly, Electrum offers other features like connecting via Tor, multisiganture wallet, integration with hardware wallet, and more. Wink

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

I would suggesting using Electrum as it is one of the safest desktop wallets available... I can't promise anything about fees though since they all are technically almost the same.

Let me first say that there is no guarantee that your coins is safe online except you use a hardwallet like Nano and Trezor but I use Luno and they are great

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Depending on the amount of bitcoin you own, you should choose the right wallet. If you have for example less than 100$, your not gonna buy a hardware wallet obivously. On the other hand if you have thousands worth of bitcoin, you shouldn't by any means leave it on an online wallet.

Theres a post on the forums that is basically a guide that explains the various types of wallets, check it out, i'm sure it will help you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Imho electrum the most popular, but remember that it not safe for 100%. I recommend you do not safe all money in one wallet, probably it can be useful.
ashrath (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

Best wallet in France?
Happy Smile

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I do recommend Electrum.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

The best wallet is the hardware wallet , because we alone make it safe, and maybe blockchain can be used as well but now the fee is very expensive
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

What about Exodus wallet, I like Electrum to for Desktop, but hard wallet is still the best either ledger or Trezor I don't have preference of one over the other
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Ah, another shitty question which is a general question that bitcoin user should know that any bitcoin wallet can be used for bitcoin such as web wallet, light wallet, qt wallet. You might be just wanting to increase your posts count, am I correct?
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

If you are referring to wallet, MyEtherWallet is still one of the best and recommended wallets that is still there. There are a lot of new wallets that are being implemented but it may take some time before they reached the same level of MEW. Electrum is also good but it has a recent news about it being compromised and hacked.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

I think Trezor is the best wallet in terms of security and user flexibility but it is a little bit costly as compared to that of paper wallet. However, if you have frequent transactions and then it is recommended to go with the hardware wallet. You can top up your exchange account using this wallet and again in the withdrawing the funds at the end of the day in the same wallet so you won't have to worry about keeping it on Exchange or online.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

I guess you can try Electrum. The rates are not bad. But I suggest you to take a look at different sites first. It's good to know the market before make a trade. All the best
risatrakib

Activity: 823

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

In my opinion Coinbase is the best wallet for bitcoin trade as coinbase to coinbase transiction is almost free . But if you want to store your bitcoins then electrum is the best . Though electrum fees is very costly

Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

I use Binance, Kukoin and Freewallet for my daily trading. And for long-term holding - only hard wallet is ok to use IMHO
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

To store bitcoin, I purchased the hardware purse Leger Nano S! He has some features, but I'm generally very pleased with the work of the wallet!

I don't know how much BTC (or other supported coins) he has.
For less than 0.1 BTC a hardware-wallet may be too expensive in regards of the possible profit.
Cold-storage on a malware-free computer should usually be enough in this case.
Otherwise go get a hardware-wallet and ofc never use online-wallets for higher amounts.
Well,if it's a small amount,it can be expensive to buy a hardware purse,but it's a very convenient thing!And about cold storage on your computer without malicious programs-it's not so easy!I bought an antivirus, but he did not protect me!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: