Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin - altcoin  (Read 330 times)
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

It's just a market rule, when one price go up another go down, however this is not all true, as you can see now all market are red, I think it's correction now.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I do not know the reason, but I see when the bitcoin price falls, and the price of most altcoins falls. And when the bitcoin price is in the range, the price of altcoins rises. Of course, there must be good news for these altcoins.

Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I just started with buying some crypto coins and have a lot to learn.

But almost every time when Bitcoin is up, al lot of the other coins also go up. And the moment Bitcoin drops , the other coins also drop. Is this just a coincidence or is htis how it always works? Can someone explain this to me?

the price of bitcoin and altcoin is unpredictable, it could be down a lot can also rise high.
there is no explanation about the price of bitcoin and altcoin. if you want to make a profit, buy at low prices and sell at high prices.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

Altcoin is good but the Bitcoin is the best there is no better answer Smiley

Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

It seems to me that most of the coins bought and sold for bitcoin!this is the rise and fall Altcoins with bitcoin !but it's not for sure)))

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

But almost every time when Bitcoin is up, al lot of the other coins also go up. And the moment Bitcoin drops , the other coins also drop. Is this just a coincidence or is htis how it always works? Can someone explain this to me?

That's pattern and will happen over and over again but no ones know when. Look's simple to understand but believe me, that's the hard part. Most people get loss because the don't want follow the pattern, they leave the pattern and has faith with temporary trend, news, and false signal. Understand the pattern and profit will be yours.

helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

I think it is psychological, for other people.

nata1602

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

yes, the first seven now go in down trend, they often go up together too
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

because bitcoin is always a reference of the value of crypto trade prices. this is why every bitcoin rise or fall always has an effect on all altcoin. yes, this is the main factor. there may be other factors behind all the downs or increases.

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Yes you have a lot to learn indeed. The Bitcoin and Altcoin correlation is one thing which many people get confused of and is sometimes really difficult to understand. It actually depends on how the market is reacting to the price speculation. If Bitcoin is going up so will the altcoins because you are probably seeing it in dollars $ . Bitcoin is paired with $ and since the $ price of BTC increases, the altcoins' $ price increases as well. Sometimes when the Bitcoin's price falls down, the altcoins' price goes up since people will be transferring their money from BTC to Altcoins and the vice versa.
So it depends on how the market is reacting to the speculation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

It's not a thing that always happen, but bitcoin has always been a big flag for the crypto world, which means that bitcoin going up= means for most of the people an healthy market that is good to invest in, and when bitcoin goes down, people wants to go out to fiat but the only way to do that is through bitcoin, so they have to sell their altcoins into bitcoins.

People among the crypto community got used to the fact that altcoins goes up when bitcoin goes up, and altcoins goes down when bitcoin goes down, so it's almost an instinct for people to close their altcoins postions when bitcoin falls.

Mainly I would say that stability of bitcoin price is good for the altcoins, while unstable price may hurt.
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

maybe it's just a coincidence. sometimes ETH price goes up while BTC goes down.
but later if BTC is exhausted then ETH will replace it.
reportedly BTI will reach the peak of the highest price by 2020.
Filantropica

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

Hello guys , I have made an investment in an pre-ico of 1500 € . The concept sounds very nice , they have launched  a youtube channel with some funny presentation clips . But I'm not sure if i made the best decision . The website looks simple and trustable . I would like some feedback of this website , please !
www.orbistransfer.com
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

sometimes happens like that but chamber also happens also when Bitcoin down altcoin prices go up and vice versa bitcoin up altcoin down now hard to predict sometimes everything is red down
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

I think more new technology coins like EOS and CARDANO might be good long term holds. Those who lost out on Bitcoin and Ethereum because they have gone up a huge amount, can now invest in these coins that show promise and have room to grow. Also tokens that have big utility value like PPT and COSS are also good to hold long term as they will give revenues to holders. Try to find good projects where you can earn an income from the coins or tokens and grow long term portfolios.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Altcoin is good but the Bitcoin is the best there is no better answer Smiley
that's your opinion but I prefer ETH (ethereum) because I follow ICO project and bounty in pay with token and in exchange to ETH so ETH is best
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:59:23 PM

It is a good thing that you are venturing on the altcoins part of the crypto world. Great decision.
Now, about your question. You see, this isn't always the case man, there are some times that when the bitcoin's price is down,  the altcoin's prices goes up and vice versa. This can be due to convertion of bitcoins to alts and vice versa or taking profits.
And sometimes, the prices of altcoins and Bitcoins rise and fall together. This is because bitcoin's price influences the price of altcoins since this is what we use mostly to convert cryptos to fiat. So when whales takes profit, the price of bitcoin goes down which triggers panic sellers and this makes the domino effect. That is how i see the crypto world.
I hope this helps you in any way.
Good luck and welcome.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

One think everyone needs to understand is bitcoin is the core of cryptocurrencies and rest everything is dependent on it.May it be alts or any ICO's. You can't deny the fact that bitcoin is the first of it's kind.People coming in the Cyptocurrencies are familiar to only one coin and that is bitcoin and they have their trust on bitcoin and if the prices of this coin drops,then people looses their patience and try to remove all their money what they have invested in crypto.That's how every coin is affected.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

Whether it's Bitcoin, Ethereum or others, all depends on the market situation and one has to be very sure while investing.
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: