Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asus RX570 OC expedition Bios flash  (Read 94 times)
Levieth02ng (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Hi all, i have 4x RX570 OC expedition cards 4GB

Default bios, latest drivers i get 17MH per card. Turned on compute i get 22MH per card.

Flashed Card 1 with annoracks OC bios now get 28MH same for card 2- All good Smiley

Here is the problem, card 3 & 4 no matter what bios flash i try the power save bios, memory bios or even just modding the default bios with the memory strap mod i get failure starting Nicehash, the CMD just sits there crashes then restarts and over and over.

If i put card 3 or 4 into the riser from 1 or 2 incase its a riser issue or cable etc it makes no difference, the card that was running 28MH is still running it in the non working position and vice versa, so i dont think its the risers/cables PCIE config etc...

I open GPU-z every setting is the same for card 1-4 - same memory same model etc - doesnt make any sence...

So current total for the 4 cards is around 101MH - but it could get around 110MH - ideally id like to run all 4 on the pwr save mod, so i can turn the fans down...

Anybody come accross an issue like this before? Any suggestions? I tired so many things over the weekend i ended up with fresh OS install as Nicehash refused to recognize anything! (Windows 10 fully updated)

Thanks in advance..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: